1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Koga Akemi NG game

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Synthesis, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Synthesis

Synthesis Potential Patron

This is my first post/request, so if I screw anything up, please let me know. I've been hovering around the site for a while as a guest and want to express appreciation for the work you guys do on the game, so thanks. I would like to look at some of the guides myself and possibly help contribute in the future if I can get some skills, unfortunately I have no experience so that won't be for a while, if ever.

As for my request, it's from a NewGrounds game I played a while back ago called "Koga Akemi Hentai Oral". I'm not sure if the character is from an anime, if so I'm unfamiliar with it, but if anyone recognizes her from anywhere let me know. That said, I only have two snippings I took from the game itself as reference pics. They might be useful as the game is fairly similar to that of SDT, but more primitive. The pics aren't exactly side shots, but if they're enough to create a hair [preferably a version each with and without glasses, if it's not too much trouble] , that's all I'm asking for. As far as the character code, I could try and create one later, but if it helps the artist to create it as they make and test the hair, I've got no complaints. I'd also take a shot at creating a dialogue for the character as well.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/603079

[above is the link to the game] the game creator said in reference to the character "This was based on some other picture, but I've lost the source." I did a few searches on the internet and could not turn anything else up, so unless someone recognizes the source, that's probably as good as its going to get. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. PenKnight

PenKnight Swell Supporter

I think I may have a lock on to who that girl is based on: Chihaya Ikaruga, from Samurai Harem

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's a good possibility, the only things different are the hair color and bang lengths.

3. Synthesis

Synthesis Potential Patron

Yeah, certainly some similarities, the glasses, with the exception of Akemi's being full-framed. The thing that stands out to me about the haircut on Akemi, is it looks more realistic or styled with the bangs being uniformly cut as far as length. Unfortunately there is no rear perspective in the game, the hair seems to be up in some sort of bun? (I'm not too cued in on hair cutting terms). I'll look around for some pics of something that looks close.