Knocked out (1 Viewer)

K

Knot

So I've seen that there's lots of "genres" for ryona but there isn't any of them accomplishes my fetish, let me explain:
I like to see woman passed out or getting knocked out, since when I was kid and watched anime I found it really exciting, I also like them to be drown or poisoned but I don't really like them to be killed (if that involves blood), so I'd like to know if anyone out there also has this fetish and if there's some kind of ryona "genre" that accomplishes that kind of fetish.

Also excuse my english, I'm not really fluid with it---

poupa

Potential Patron
Hi,

I completely share that fetish and it also started with anime where heroine might be koed... Then I discovered the old UK AVengers serie where Ms Peel keeped on being put in perilous situation with KO.
I suppose that there is are several kind of ryona genre around this fetish: Ko, chloro, sleepy, ragdolling, eyerolling,.. There are several companies arou dth net producing videos dedicated to that type of fetish. I would advise Velvets fantasies: http://velvetsfantasies.com

K

Knot

Awesome website, but I don't have much money Dx
Nice to see more people with this fetish :) if i find something i'll post it!

N

nico1214

Is there a website where you can see 3D game characters that are lolis and is knocked out like we all want in this thread? Or any good vids in youtube because i cannot speak/type japanese and i noticed that some japanese videos (the one that i see in the suggestions) have usually better content than in the english ones. So i hope someone posts some links of those types of ryona here... thanks so much guys... (Sorry for the bad english anyway) >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.