Kitana's Klimactic Kiss of Death (MK2 story) (1 Viewer)

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Kitana's plan to overthrow her step-father, Shao Kahn, finally came into fruition during the course of the second Mortal Kombat tournament. She would ally herself with the champion of the first Mortal Kombat tournament, Liu Kang, and attempt to facilitate his victory against Kahn. It took a lot of meticulous planning, even when it came to outmaneuvering her twin sister Mileena. Besting Mileena was the hardest part of the plan especially when it came to fighting her, and Kitana was barely lucky in killing her.

All that was left was for waiting on the rest of Liu Kang's allies, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, and Sub-Zero to fight and defeat the remaining Outworld fighters. Kitana and Liu agreed to having a secret meeting to keep each other updated on the other person's progress. However, getting a private meeting was next to impossible, especially when there were many eyes on her. As a precaution, she secured a private bedroom in the palace, leaving discreet clues for Liu to follow.

Kitana switched to a fresher set of her blue ninja outfit to get rid of the evidence of her fight with Mileena, and she would have to play a waiting game. Hours had passed after she switched her outfit, and she was getting nervous about Liu not showing up. However, relief came when she heard the door open and heard his calm voice, "I am sorry for being late."

Kitana looked at the direction of the open door, and found a shirtless Liu with a few bruises on his face showing a small smile. Kitana responded, "You nearly had me worried. What happened?"

Liu walked over to Kitana and placed a soft, caressing hand on her face, "My last battle with Shang Tsung had some complications. It is nothing I could not handle."

Kitana's brown eyes widened with skepticism, especially when Kahn restored his youth. Shang Tsung was defeated due to being an older man, and there was no way for her to tell if Liu kept his luck.

Liu asked as he closed the door behind him, "What about you?"

Kitana responded, "My twin sister, Mileena, is taken care of. It took a lot of luck to defeat her. All you have left to deal with is Kintaro, and you can finally defeat my fake father."

Liu said with a deeper smile as he embraced her, "Do not worry, my princess. Let us enjoy ourselves for the night."

Kitana was a little unnerved by his statement. Something about Liu was different. When she last encountered him, he was more stoic, more.... professional. Yes, she may have been attracted to him as well. Could Liu really know about her feelings for him?

Liu caught her nervousness, "What is the matter?"

Kitana said with visible worry, "I am a bit nervous especially after dealing with Mileena, and I hate to admit it, I do have some feelings for you."

Liu said as he touched Kitana's chin and stroked her loose, long black hair, "Do not worry, you will have a safe place somewhere, and we will be together, forever."

Kitana found herself falling for him, but unable to tell why. Liu took off her facemask and inched his face in for a kiss.

Liu compelled Kitana to inch her head towards his and started kissing, and Kitana wanted to oblige.

However, as soon as the kiss itself happened, Kitana started feeling paralyzed as Liu grinded her against the wall. Something did not feel right. She forgot to remove the lethal lipstick on her lips beforehand, which should have been a warning sign that something was wrong.

Kitana tried to move her body, but found Liu gripping her body tight. Jolts of electrical pain prompted her to give a muffled scream while he went further with the kissing. Liu's attempt to charm her should have been her first red flag.

Electric? No. I don't remember Liu having such powers!

The thrusts involved cause Kitana to lose more control of her body from the paralyisis as "Liu" fondled every private part and rubbed her bare thighs during the act. Tried as she might, Kitana felt her body go limp, and she was oblivious to her groin area growing wet from the electrical attack.

"Liu" ceased the wall grinding and carried her limp body to the bed, spread her immobile legs apart, mounted her, and held her hands before continuing the consummation.

Kitana's muffled agonizing scream did nothing to stop her attacker as she underwent the extra shock treatment until she blacked out. When she did, she was jolted awake, and was able to feel her moist leotard-like suit. Kitana was dizzy from her experience and her vision was blurring.

"Liu" started talking, "I have a confession to make. Your beloved champion of Mortal Kombat did not make it, and neither did any of his friends or acquaintances. Not even the God of Thunder is able to defend Earthrealm."

She should have known that Shang Tsung's restored youth would have increased his power especially from her past experience with the sorcerer.

Despite his identity being revealed, Shang Tsung kept himself in Liu Kang's form, and he stroked Kitana's face before removing her bandana-like headband.

Shang Tsung continued as he stroked her hair, spread her arms, and gripped both of her hands before hugging her, "Do not worry. You will join Liu Kang very soon. Scream all you want, my dear. No one will help you"

Kitana started crying before Shang Tsung continued with his devouring kiss and assault, fondling every inch of her body, muffling her orgasmic-like screams until she was drained of her energy.

Shang Tsung obviously enjoyed every second of his "game," but knew it would have to come to an end now that Kitana did not have any energy left.

He picked up Kitana by her neck and lifted her limp body up in the air one-handed. Kitana's dizzied face showed a lack of focus in her eyes, slowly drifting into unconsciousness.

The door opened behind him and a swarm of hooded shadow priests entered the room, awaiting the sorcerer's orders. Shang Tsung used his regular speaking voice, "I am almost done with her. Do what you please after I finish her."

The shadow priests kept their heads bowed in silence to respect his wishes.

Shang Tsung inched his free hand and cupped her moist crotch, "Your soul is mine!"

Kitana felt a rush of cold air into her body, causing her to close her eyes. Before losing consciousness, she gave a soft weak moaning-like scream.

Before she could realize it, Kitana found herself in an out-of-body experience, and found herself inside the same bedroom, this time from Shang Tsung's perspective. She found her limp, lifeless body still dangling from his grip, her body still maintaining its lively color.

The shadow priests then took possession of Kitana's lifeless body. One of them grabbed her upright body from behind and held it in a hugging position while another shadow priest held her body from the front as if committing a threesome. Even in the after-life, Kitana's screams fell on deaf ears when she saw Shang Tsung's robed subordinates teleport away with her body.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Hey Meinteil:

Sorry for not responding in a timely manner. To answer your question, I wanted to leave Mileena's death to the reader's imagination at the time of writing. The one hint I can give though is Kitana actually did the killing (fan swipe or kiss of death, choice is actually yours). No stage fatalities involved.

Kargan: Been working on a pseudo-sequel to this. Let's just say Kitana is an unfortunate victim of time-manipulation so-to-speak. Let's just say everything converges to the end of this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.