King of Fighters XIII (1 Viewer)

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
Finally the Full Roster is out
http://www.destructoid.com/kula-fills-out-the-full-king-of-fighters-xiii-roster-173826.phtml

Kula is FINALLY back on the roster, not being in the last game made me not buy the last game...

I just want the release date

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Vice is such a cool character, almost ideal. I have this game on my psn DL list but I could never connect with other players.
Let me know if anyone of you still play this, and we'll arrange a few battles providing that we can actually connect.

Cuntington

Potential Patron
I had a proper look at KOF XIII; I definitely love the new look for Vice and Mature.
Yuri, being quite young it's kind of understandable why they made her seem a lot younger.
King looks gorgeous, tho the new voice took some getting used to (I think growing up with the old 94/95 games has me used to her androgynous voice set).
Mai really needs to eat something; boobs that size on such a scrawny frame looks really odd to me.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeeaaaa, I actually am not super duper big on Mai.
I usedta really love Athena, but they reverted her backwards. >_<
I liked it better when she was gettin' AWAY from the schoolgirl cliche silliness.
Like in one of the KOF games she was like a popstar, n' then some of her other outfits had different hairstyles n' they just looked like her own thing.

Thennnn they made her back into a schoolgirl. :/
Booooooring.

I actually like Leona a lot but she don't get as much love. And King is pretty great, too!

My other KOF favs 'sides Athena are prolly Angel and Vanessa, but they haven't shown up in the newer ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.