Kimberly Kane edited audio, modding needed (1 Viewer)

Maineim

Content Creator
I watch this video:

http://www.xvideos.com/video416038/i_love_rough_sex_carol

And it looks like a nice concept for a dialog, so I cleaned, cutted and leveled the audio.

http://depositfiles.org/files/u5lxji9hd

I wasn't sure how to cut and name the sounds, so I made a big mp3 file. Any suggestion in how to cut the audios? Then I will leave the files to any modder that knows dialogs to make the proper swf.

Maineim

Content Creator
assdfgh said:
Try Audacity. It's a free audio editor for PCs. Pretty good one too.

I used Audacity, nice program.
Very good for cleaning noise and increase the volume in some parts

The audio is already edited, from 15 minutes to about 3 minutes of phrases and few noises.

sclover13

Content Creator
Pretty good edit so far. Cutting and naming and loading into flash is the easy part, its just mad time consuming.

Maineim

Content Creator
I can do the cutting and naming the files, and making a transcription in a txt.

The only part I wasn't sure was how to cut the audio, with or without silences.

sclover13

Content Creator
Maineim said:
I can do the cutting and naming the files, and making a transcription in a txt.

The only part I wasn't sure was how to cut the audio, with or without silences.
Cut without silences at the beginning or at the end. I usually leave about 1ms of silence before each audio segment. Also, I see you applied a verb to the audio. Be sure to cut the audio after the verb/delay is finished or else the audio will sound cut prematurely. Lastly, it would be best to taper the beginning and ending of each file with a fade in/out, respectively. This will make the transition in and out of audio segments sound more natural and fluid.

The way SDT loads the audio, sometimes actions are delayed until the audio plays through. So, if after loading the audio the girl gets lagged up thats why.

Hope that helps! ;)

PS. Also for the fades: Make the fade in very sharp and the fade out to match the trailing of speech. You'll have to make the judgement call for each cut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.