Killing Floor 2 - Character Rockabilly (WIP) (1 Viewer)

Felldude

Content Creator
So I have hit a brick wall with this.

I am reaching out with the hopes someone can build on the work I have done.
Or benefit from the info provided.

KF2 Rockabilly.zip
(Note the above is not a working mod, just the object files used in the above screen shots. Should only be downloaded by modders familiar with KF2 and 3d modeling)

So as you can see the from above, the Rockabilly character has a fairly detailed lower body.
But there is a few issues.

1. Only the static mesh has the detail beyond the dress, the skeletal mesh, the one used for animation has no detail.

2. The Autodesk FBX Convertor appears to be one version behind the killing floor files. This may or may not cause an issue. I can't tell as I have never got a working skeletal mesh to import. (Only Static)

3. Killing Floor really doesn't like you messing with the original game files, the method I used was to copy the orginal, rename and then save using the KF2 editor. This appears to change the header of the file. And allow you to edit, inject files etc.

Part of the issue may be that I am converting from obj to fbx formats.

There was more potential with the Rockabilly character in my opinion. But I am thinking of just painting over the Ana character texture instead.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 1,223
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 751
KF2 Rockabilly.zip
1.4 MB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.