Killer Instinct [Windows 10 / Steam] (1 Viewer)

Molokk

Potential Patron
So, the PC version of Killer Instinct has been released barely two days ago. It requires Windows 10, so I suppose that's not going to help to get mods for it. But beyond that, it's a Windows Store exclusive "App". I'm not even sure where it's currently installed on my hard drive, not sure if it was installed in a 'conventional' way. I do have the feeling that we'll never get nude and/or 'sexy' mods for it, for multiple reasons (most technical I'd guess). But, nevertheless, just letting you modders around know that there's new characters to mod for if any of you magicians of modding want to take a look at the feasibility of it for a start.

I'm supposed to post pictures I guess (everyone should know what Killer Instinct is) so here are a few:
hqdefault.jpg

Sadira_Portrait.jpg

mayakillerinst_610.jpg

And for the web site, there's always the one that's apparently considered to be the official one: http://www.ultra-combo.com/

Also, side note: the game is free. That may be the only real advantage here, at least it costs nothing to get it, and that would allow modders to see what file format(s) it's using, etc. However, the free version only allows you to select one playable character, and the availability is determined by the character who happens to be part of the "free character rotation" (one free character every two or three weeks or so). However, interestingly enough, there is a game mode where all characters are available to select (CPU Vs. CPU), so perhaps technically speaking the files for each of them are already installed (total game size is approximately 22GB).

Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers, maybe one day we'll see something for it.

Last edited:

Molokk

Potential Patron
Bump, and I'm just curious.

I'd like to know if there's any more chances now to see lewd / naked mods for this game since it was released on Steam? I do not have the Steam version myself, but I'd assume that the Steam version now fully exposes its files in the Steam folders and makes potential modding for it easier? Or is that game still untouchable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.