1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalyskah: Vicious Seed

Discussion in 'lustful illumination' started by Vergil, May 8, 2016.

1. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Sweeeet, a new update for the Unreal Engine has been released. 4.14. We will update our game to that version after we've released the next demo of Kalyskah, which will be soon.
    If you are interested in the engine update details, check this link Unreal Engine 4.14 Released!

2. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Some shaders of certain asset packages we bought didn't look good enough for me. So I decided to improve some of the worst shaders. Here is an example of what came out. The door looks much more alive, ALIIIVE!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    fleet likes this.
  3. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Our craftsman now has a roof over her head.

[​IMG]

Slingerbult likes this.
  4. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Slingerbult likes this.
  5. Slingerbult

Slingerbult Content Creator

Nice vid!
    Will this be available for Mac? Your site has no info on system requirements. Bit of a bummer.

6. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Thank you! We will try to create a Mac version. It would be nice if you could try it out since none of us has a Mac. :)
    We don't know much about the system requirements yet, just try the free version out if it works or not.
    If you want to test the Mac version for us, we will provide you with a link when this version is done.

7. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

We now have over 100 Patrons! This is so great. :) Thank you all so muuuch! With your help we were able to create a better game. We've also released an updated free version with a new body model for Kalyskah and the male NPC. You can download it right now.

8. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Right now we are working on the new rig for the updated Kalyskah body that you can see in our current demo. This will allow us to create better animations.

[​IMG]

9. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Guys I need your opinion! Do you like interactions with objects that have no meaning to the story of the game? Like sitting on a chair or lying on a bed. We want to add things like that to Kalyskah and I wanted to hear your thoughts about it.

[​IMG]

10. fleet

fleet Staff Member Moderator

Vergil,
    I'd recommend NOT adding interactions with objects that have no meaning to the story.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet

11. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Thanks for your comment fleet! Are these interactions something you don't like personally, or is there another reason you say not to add it?

12. fleet

fleet Staff Member Moderator

It's a personal thing. I've played several point and click adventure games where the character can interact with lots of items on screen, but often only one or two of the items are useful.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    Vergil likes this.
  13. mistress hentai

mistress hentai Vivacious Visitor

I most disagree with fleet i dont mind having it in their. it just ads to the game even if it might nt be a huge thing. look at skyrim sure theirs no real reason for you to sit in a chair a bench or things liek that but you still could and it felt nice having it their however then again skyrim had a much larger developer team then you x) so if you ask me it comes down to how much extra time would it take and how dose it look like with bugs and glitches?

14. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Thank you for the feedback Zirofal!

15. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Hey guys our animator is back at work again! He is creating some nice lesbian action for us. You will be able to change the roles of the girls. Means you can choose who is on top.

[​IMG]

16. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

17. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

18. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

Hey guys. 'Stark', who joined our team to create nice creatures is working on this huge goblin. At least we call him goblin. Maybe such huge goblins doen't even exist. But who cares? :) This huge dirty thing will be some kind of a boss. He is enslaved by the small goblins. Regardless of the sense of it's existence, what do you think about the design?

[​IMG]

19. Vergil

Vergil Content Creator

This is how the sculpted goblin model looks like.

[​IMG]

fleet likes this.
  20. Vallil

Vallil Avid Affiliate

i've been in the forums for a bit now but never really took a look on this and it seems promising, now you got my attention, always interested on what ppl make
    edit: man those anims are hot and quite good quality too