Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
dude, you should check this out. The main heroine is already almost naked, so a nude mod shouldnt be difficult
this game it seems use engine that i dont have soft to get the data. Need to check it but currently i dont have this game

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Iratus: Lord of the Dead meet NSFW mod!!! UPDATE

Hi All My Dears!!!
Another pack for Iratus, for now this pack of two enemy : Pyromancer & Enchantress , also mod updated for the last version of the game!

Hope you like it!!!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/32680544
Iraus update 1.jpg

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Another couple of great games for you to mod

Especially Sense! That game deserves a nude mod with those character designs!

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Iratus: Lord of the Dead NSFW mod UPDATE!!!

Hi All My Dears!!!

Today is Iratus day, also Happy New Year & Past Christmass days!!!

I add 4 new skins, 2 for your minion Reaper (that i like to much, since two skins have one body for both i created 2 skins at once) from Necromancer dlc & two enemies boss Mistress & Elemental of light

Hope you enjoy my new edits!!!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/32680544
Iraus Reaper update.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate

Endless Voyage NSFW nude mod !!!​

Hi all My Dears!!!

Meet new fresh Roguelike game! Got it some days before, and found it quite intresting. So... using Modding Powers we got new fresh NSFW mod for this game. I Hope you Like it !!!

Happy Nice Play!!!

Download link
www.patreon.com/posts/46039553

“Endless Voyage” is a Roguelike strategy card game. Follow captain Qin, who leads her sailors into a labyrinth of boulders. combine your deck as well as collecting powerful relics to defeat various NPCS and explore this world. Captain, raise your sails and venture forward!

more info about game
Endless Voyage RELEASE.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
UPDATE: added My version of Duchess, i spend some time to get her more balanced (in my personal opinion) also this mod suppot 3 skins (1 is topless, 2-3 is original, i thinked about make different skins for her or different color shemes but canseled it )

One of most important changes, is that Iron Maiden cast 1 time per battle & doing -30% AOE DMG and also lower enemies def. Also i add Changes & effects.txt when you can compare her stats and upgrades.

Top Bottom