Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Plunge Nsfw Nude Mod

Hi All My Dears!!!

There is a new mod pack for Plunge and it's are intresting roguelike game with intresting mechanics that i found quite fun to play, and i decide make some stuff for it ! :) We have 3 mods for playable chars, and pack of enemies!

release.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Hi all My Dears!!!

Meet the mods for awesome Fly Punch Boom game!!! This is kind of very funny fighting!!! I love this game so much and has working some time to create mods for it. Now i finished Sor 4 Blaze mod. Also i will make more additional characters from other anime fighting games.

Btw now check Blaze in new game !!!
;)
Also this game has a bunch of mods in steam workshop so dont miss it!!!

www.patreon.com/posts/43025589

blaze Release.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Iratus: Lord of the Dead NSFW mod Update!!!

Hi all My Dears!!!!

Iratus get sexy skin of Shade unit, & i very much satisfied of this skin, transformation to darky and sexy woman cultist is went great and i hope you will like it too! ;) Also you get the barbarian enemy that come with great axe and also great boobs !:)

Happy Nice Play!!!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/32680544

Iratus Shade up.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Warriors of the Nile nude NSFW Modpack

Hi all My Dears!!!

Some time ago I found intresting turn based rogue like game Warriors of the Nile. This game have Egyptian stylistic, and i like this much!!! As great fan of roguelike genre i got this and has a desire to make some content of this game ;) So catch the stuff & Hope your enjoy it!

Choose skill tablets to build your unique squad. Show your tactics in fast-paced battles. Lead the warriors blessed by the Egyptian gods to challenge random levels and powerful bosses. Defeat the Serpent Apophis and bring back the sun.

Happy Nice Play!!!

Warriors of the Nile.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
UPDATE Devil Slayer - Raksasi 斩妖 NSFW Nude Mod!!!
Hi all My Dears!!!!
Devil Slayer - Raksasi got update that messup many sprites, i fixed part of this but still is lot of work to do.
For now sprites that has main character with weapon in game ( when you play her) are under fixing process, all other sprites that contain npc, enemies or sprites in menu & dialogues is ready. Due fixing process i also add 2 new start menu sprites and one that i added little changes .

https://www.patreon.com/posts/devil-slayer-yao-34231676

update 2.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
UPDATE Devil Slayer - Raksasi 斩妖Raksasi NSFW Nude Mod!!!
Hi All My Dears!!!
New update for Ajeila (& start menu for Japhriel) sprites are come! Since i found info in game data about new character to the game, i decided to add new hero sprites, than fixing ingame animation ( when you play your hero with upper view).
I dont know when developers add new hero, but this kind of update will change animation sprites, and i will need to edit this ( for now its near 25+ sprites) all ingame sprites again.
So lets wait some time, if Devs not announce new hero in close days i will make and upload fix.

Btw catch the mod & Happy Nice Play! ;)
https://www.patreon.com/posts/34231676
update 3.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Hi All My Dears!!!

Meet Nine the Phantom from BlazBlue game series. This is one from my favorite characters from Blazblue games, and Fly Punch Boom game allow me to ad this character as additional. So im very happy from result!

In close future days i try make NSFW version of this mod ;)

This mod also aviable for all patrons!!

Happy Nice Play!

Nine the Phantom SFW release.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Hey, whatever became of The TakeOver? You never picked it up again?
Idk when i pick this mod for finish , i have lot of stuff to do. Also due new year coming, the games that i support updating as HELL... so i absolutely dont have time (Take over consume minimum weak for my work time, so it too heavy for me for now )

Tsukachan

Club Regular
Idk when i pick this mod for finish , i have lot of stuff to do. Also due new year coming, the games that i support updating as HELL... so i absolutely dont have time (Take over consume minimum weak for my work time, so it too heavy for me for now )

If you ever return to Takeover, I'm hoping to see genderbent Hornet and Tomcat in the future! I'm also still waiting for my genderbent Raven mod for SoR4!

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
If you ever return to Takeover, I'm hoping to see genderbent Hornet and Tomcat in the future! I'm also still waiting for my genderbent Raven mod for SoR4!
I will try my best so hope "time will bless me to have the time" :wink:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
dude, you should check this out. The main heroine is already almost naked, so a nude mod shouldnt be difficult

Top Bottom