KairosZX Nude Mods and Sexy Edits for Many Games :)

Tsukachan

Club Regular
Update: Street of Rage 4
Update: add Diamond; add Rank mod ; add Ending screen mod
View attachment 106602
I LOVE IT!! I would love to see more of the zakos in the game and maybe Ms. Y and Estel getting their nude mods too

And as a suggestion:
I see you're going to genderbend the Dylan enemies, right? Well, I have a good idea for you. See, SOR4 has Muay Thai enemies called Ravens, right? I would love to see them genderbent as topless female Muay Thai practitioners with muscular arms, legs and back

If they happen to be genderbent, maybe they'll look like this (image for reference only)

I would love to see them in the next SOR4 adult mod, and I won't mind if their voices reminds unmodded!

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
I LOVE IT!! I would love to see more of the zakos in the game and maybe Ms. Y and Estel getting their nude mods too

And as a suggestion:
I see you're going to genderbend the Dylan enemies, right? Well, I have a good idea for you. See, SOR4 has Muay Thai enemies called Ravens, right? I would love to see them genderbent as topless female Muay Thai practitioners with muscular arms, legs and back

If they happen to be genderbent, maybe they'll look like this (image for reference only)

I would love to see them in the next SOR4 adult mod, and I won't mind if their voices reminds unmodded!
Yea i think about it, and hopefully i will do it, after i finish "Dyla" and "Playable Nora"(i tried to fixed some atack sprites and My Nora mod to look more nice than default work) i probably start finding way to make another mod for Sor4. Muay Thai enemies look intresting choice, so it probably happens ;)

Tsukachan

Club Regular
Yea i think about it, and hopefully i will do it, after i finish "Dyla" and "Playable Nora"(i tried to fixed some atack sprites and My Nora mod to look more nice than default work) i probably start finding way to make another mod for Sor4. Muay Thai enemies look intresting choice, so it probably happens ;)
YEEEESSSHHH!!
Just keep their names, since their names are unisex

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Play as Nora release.jpg

I tested default Nora mod, and like it so i decided to work with this mod, to make it better ;)

I want release the Playable Nora mod for you. I improved (also changed) sprites and edited all for the new sexy look, it replace default Blaze sor1 character.

www.patreon.com/posts/37340708

tigera

Avid Affiliate
You should take a look at this new game. Sense. It deserves to have some nude mods made by you!

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
You should take a look at this new game. Sense. It deserves to have some nude mods made by you!

i owned it yesterday :) need some time to find where is devs pak characters sprites :)

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Hi all My Dears!!!

ARIA CHRONICLE got Big update that add 4 collors palettes for heroes, it also break my mod ... and in process of updating mod i decided to make more sexy stuff for this game ;) So due to Big Update id create my Big Mod pack!!! Ive also tried to make costumes look lil bit more uniqe from each other!

Update: add Priest x4 ; add Paladin X3 ; add Assassin x2 ; add Charmer x1!!! Also I've update some of sprites and add sprite for one character or enemy that i still dont seen in game
:)

Enjoy the new stuff & Happy Nice Play!!!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/39389923
Aria Update 2.jpg

Top Bottom