KairosZX Nude Mods and Sexy Edits for Many Games :)

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Hey bro. Any news on TakeOver? Sadly I had to remove my patronship cuz money has become scarce. Though i'll patron you back once you release takeover or streets of rage mods. Btw re you planning to expose both her boobs or just one boob?

Unfortunately i dont play any of the strategical games you are working on so they dont really appeal to me much.

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Hey bro. Any news on TakeOver? Sadly I had to remove my patronship cuz money has become scarce. Though i'll patron you back once you release takeover or streets of rage mods. Btw re you planning to expose both her boobs or just one boob?

Unfortunately i dont play any of the strategical games you are working on so they dont really appeal to me much.
Hi! :smile:
I've spend time to fixing iratus sprites, you can track it on my patreon page. Typically i work on few games at once, and most concentrate more on outdated mods when it happens.

I've still working on Takeover game, but i cant finish mods faster than i can, with so much Large count of sprites. I cant get data for the SOR4 right now, and dont have time to decode it :wat:. I will create mods when i get data.
Also i have many private requests from other subscribers, so i try mixup my work time to make all my subscribers happier and it make me happier as creator :grin:, i hope your understand this...

Sorry but i just cant speedup my work :frown: Btw My best regards, and thanks for support!!!

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Update
added Ghoul, Ghoul2 and Spider Widow2 are back ; added pack of portraits for my NSFW skins ; added Dhampire skins 1 and 2 ; added enemy Dhampire skin!
iratus portrait.jpg

tigera

Avid Affiliate
People on loverslab are working on it too. Just thought you might be interested

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! NSFW MOD!!!
  • Update:
Added 6 new costumes for girls! ; adapted for latest update!
Max Gentlemen Sexy Business Update 3.jpg

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
dammnnnnn..... it kills me i cant afford to become a patron now.... :/
sry :( i want help but if I make an exception for you, I will need to make it free for everyone, or it will be unfair to my other subscribers and past subscribers. So i've limited to my own restriction @_@, i hope you can understand me

Last edited:

tigera

Avid Affiliate
sry :( i want help but if I make an exception for you, I will need to make it free for everyone, or it will be unfair to my other subscribers and past subscribers. So i've limited to my own restriction @_@, i hope you can understand me
not a problem, i'll get it next month

Top Bottom