KairosZX Nude Mods and Sexy Edits for Many Games :)

tigera

Avid Affiliate
nice! So you have any plans for the TakeOver or the upcoming streets of RAge 4?

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Well I was planning on removing my patronship since expenses have risen, but if you can do TAkeOver and Streets of RAge 4 , then man! I do not behind being a 6$ or 15$ patron for another few months.

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Well I was planning on removing my patronship since expenses have risen, but if you can do TAkeOver and Streets of RAge 4 , then man! I do not behind being a 6$ or 15$ patron for another few months.
i checking how the render work with sprites ;) its preview based on character who has lesse amount of sprites near 70+
20200420211016_1.jpg

tigera

Avid Affiliate
:wink: Blaze( because we all know who she are :tongue:) W.I.P. Also check here https://www.patreon.com/posts/36315513
View attachment 105092
DUDEEEEEE :O you complete this and remove that jacket and expose dem boobies, i'll be a patron forever! A
Btw I generally avoid checking patron to update my mods. I use your deviant art which directly links to specific posts on your patreon. Its better, otherwise there are just to many posts on patron that i get lost.

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
DUDEEEEEE :O you complete this and remove that jacket and expose dem boobies, i'll be a patron forever! A
Btw I generally avoid checking patron to update my mods. I use your deviant art which directly links to specific posts on your patreon. Its better, otherwise there are just to many posts on patron that i get lost.
I complete near 30 sprites(passive pose).... it very time consuming work, but i ride it to final ;) that character has alot sprites to work with, so work is not fast as I would like to be. I still thinking who got finished first, girl with baseball bat or Blaze. Blaze is bit easuer to test but basebatgirl has near x4 timess less sprites

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Yeah it has a lot of sprites, i get that, no rush man. A better but delayed end result is better than a quick rush job. This definitely makes me get my hopes up for streets of rage 4 :D
You gotta do Blaze in that too!

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Yeah it has a lot of sprites, i get that, no rush man. A better but delayed end result is better than a quick rush job. This definitely makes me get my hopes up for streets of rage 4 :D
You gotta do Blaze in that too!
if i got possibility to chamge sprites, i make mods :)

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
I subscribed to the $6 tier but I just realized that due to COVID-19 the ratio for my currency to dollars is 6 to 1, making the subscription 36 bucks in my currency which is a no-no for now. :(
I downloaded a few mods but I won't be renewing unfortunately. If things change I'll resub!

Edit: Just realized the subscription ends 6 days from now. Sigh.

Last edited:

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
I subscribed to the $6 tier but I just realized that due to COVID-19 the ratio for my currency to dollars is 6 to 1, making the subscription 36 bucks in my currency which is a no-no for now. :(
I downloaded a few mods but I won't be renewing unfortunately. If things change I'll resub!

Edit: Just realized the subscription ends 6 days from now. Sigh.
Oh im so sad to hear that :frown: that COVID-19 make so many troubles for people....I hope the situation will change in positive way soon...
I Remember that You are asking about Portraits for Vambrace, and i will try make some for you :smile:, maybe it increase at least bit of you mood, i will try make it before end this month. Sad that i I do not have time to do everything at once...

Btw i wish you that are Best things happen with you more and more, many and many!

axellslade

Avid Affiliate
Oh im so sad to hear that :frown: that COVID-19 make so many troubles for people....I hope the situation will change in positive way soon...
I Remember that You are asking about Portraits for Vambrace, and i will try make some for you :smile:, maybe it increase at least bit of you mood, i will try make it before end this month. Sad that i I do not have time to do everything at once...

Btw i wish you that are Best things happen with you more and more, many and many!

Thank you very much! But please don't go out of your planned modding just because my sub will end this month! Really appreciate the consideration. :)

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Thank you very much! But please don't go out of your planned modding just because my sub will end this month! Really appreciate the consideration. :)
Update: Vambrace: Cold Soul NSFW Nude mods UPDATE !!! :cool:
add: Portrait for default costume, sadly it only for default but i think i will add more when i got free time in my scheduler
vamb Porta.jpg

tigera

Avid Affiliate
Hey @ Kojinzx Kojinzx
Please do check out streets of Rage 4 too, it is just released. Would love some nude mods for Blaze and female enemies.
I am highly anticipating your mods for TakeOver and SOR4 bro.

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Hey @ Kojinzx Kojinzx
Please do check out streets of Rage 4 too, it is just released. Would love some nude mods for Blaze and female enemies.
I am highly anticipating your mods for TakeOver and SOR4 bro.
i definitely mod this game :cool: , but before i need find a way how to decrypt the data and get sprites from game

Kojinzx

Avid Affiliate
Update: Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Updated for last version; added Haloween skin Banshee4 ; added guide how to unlock Halloween skins
halow.JPG

Top Bottom