KairosZX Nude Mods and Sexy Edits for Many Games :)

Kojinzx

Vivacious Visitor
Hi im KairosZX game mod creator and i want represent my NSFW mods that i created/edited and still create for long time. Mostly i like modding 2d games and do it for many of them ( you can check list here or below for updates
and upolad it for my patreon. In past i upload my mods for free, some can know my work for game Sexy Dimension Neptunia Naked Re;birth 1 Sexy Dimension Neptunia Naked Re;birth 1 and other games that i upload for free.

Sadly i cant upload them all for free for now, because i need upgrade my equipment and i try concentrate to an artist/modder way and still buy food/rent/and daylife/buying new games for make new mods, with your help i can spend most time to working for content that you may like, and can exist as modder.
I will make new mods for new games in future so you also can ask me about games you like.

You can check this mods and links where you can get it bellow. I spend many time to do that, if you interesting in my work and want more of my mods, pls support me. Your support is biggest help and thnx for me and my work.

I release my mods periodically. You can tell me what kind mods you what to get faster, so i cant test them and prepare to release.

My Patreon Page
KairosZX are creating 2d art, erotic pictures, game mods, dark, nude skins, nude mod | Patreon
News and Updates and Previews you also can check here
Nude mods by KairosZX on DeviantArt
or watch me here too
https://twitter.com/KairosZx

I upload most my old mods for free, is fair (actually i have lack of time ) and the benefit is you can always download them from my page even if you lose it :) So check my Page time to time to see the changes.

List of games that i current Mod/Working :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!!Aarklash Legacy

Attack Heroes

***Battle Chasers Nightwar

Battlerite

+++Bladed Fury

Bravium

CastleStorm

Deck of Ashes

Dark Souls

Dragon Spear

+++Darkest dungeon

!!!Injustice Gods Among Us

Guilty Gear Xrd

Hyper dimension Neptunia

***Killing Floor 2

Mirror

Neoverse

Orc must Die 2

Overfall

Phantom Rose

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

+++Vambrace Cold Soul

Wulverblade
-------------------------------------------------------------

Some of preview of my mods :wink: (later i will ad more screenshots)

Attack Heroes
5.jpg aviable soon

Darkest dungeon DD mods.jpg aviable here KairosZX are creating 2d art, erotic pictures, game mods, dark, nude skins, nude mod | Patreon

Bladed fury Ji Main Hero Topless.jpgNpc Ghost Topless.jpgJi.jpgNpc Harpy Topless.jpgNpc Sister Topless.jpgNpc Swordsman Topless.jpgSkill Heal Topless.jpgaviable here Bladed Fury: Ji topless mod | KairosZX on Patreon

Vambrace cold soul Vambrace Cold Soul.jpg Now aviable here Vambrace: Cold Soul Evelia Nude mod Release!!! | KairosZX on Patreon

NeoverseNEOVERSE_2019_10_26_20_29_52_557.jpgNEOVERSE_2019_10_26_20_30_50_289.jpg

Phantom rose 141.JPG142.JPGPR public version.jpgaviable here Phantom Rose: NSFW mod Public version | KairosZX on Patreon
PR patreon version.jpgaviable here Phantom Rose: NSFW mod Patreon version | KairosZX on Patreon

Battle Chasers Nightwar Red Monika prewiev.jpgaviable here Battle Chasers Nightwar: Red Monica Nude Mod | KairosZX on Patreon Battle Chasers Nightwar: topless female NPC and Red Monica | KairosZX on Patreon

Killing floor 2 2.jpgKilling Floor 2: BDSM topless Zed Stalker | KairosZX on Patreon

CastleStorm Freya.jpgViking rider.jpg

Aarklash Legacy1 Blue eyes.jpg2 Nude With tatoo.jpg3 Underwear.jpg Aviable for free!!! Aarklash: Legacy topless mods | KairosZX on Patreon

Attachments

Last edited:

Kojinzx

Vivacious Visitor
Feel free to ask your questions here or on my patreon page( i can respond faster here).
I will be happy to share information with you

tigera

Vivacious Visitor
Nice man! Love these! I'll definitely become a patron if you can release more mods for Battle Chasers Nightwar and bladed Fury and UMVC3

Kojinzx

Vivacious Visitor
Last edited:

Kojinzx

Vivacious Visitor
update :
add Phantom rose free and patreon version
if you are notice bugst or troubleshooting give me a note
PR public version.jpg
PR patreon version.jpg

Top Bottom