Kaguya Ōtsutsuki from Naruto(prefrably dynamic) (1 Viewer)

astromormy

Content Creator
Would it be possible for anyone to do this character. Almost all the Naruto girls have been done at least once, but as of me searching today, not a single person has ever done Kaguya. As the title says, I'd prefer for it to be dynamic, but it doesn't have to be; it'd just be nice if it was. I'll post picture of the character and if anyone decides to take this request up, I can find some more references.
VpjGCnb.png

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'll post picture of the character and if anyone decides to take this request up, I can find some more references.
That's not how it works. Find usable reference images first, and post them in your thread. Don't expect an artist to commit to your project on the basis of a character's name, or a sketch of her face. Don't waste an artist's time by forcing them to seek out their own reference images. Give the artist a good idea of what she would look like in SDT, so that they can decide at-a-glance whether the project is worth their time.

I'd prefer for it to be dynamic
I'm pretty sure that I'm the only modder currently working on dynamic hairstyles. If you want me to be involved, then I'm going to insist that you vector-trace the hairstyle yourself.

Please note vector-tracing is a necessary condition, but not a sufficient condition. One of the images that you posted in Mineur's thread is barely recognizable as a hairstyle; it's essentially just a gigantic white triangle covering most of the screen. I have no idea how such a shape ought to behave in motion, so I wouldn't attempt to animate it. You'd need to find a version of the hair (possibly via fanart) which exhibits a more conventional shape and which contains artistic embellishments (shadows, highlights, streaks, etc).

astromormy

Content Creator
Just to be clear(as I'm still learning), when you say I would need to vector trace the hairstyle myself, you mean I would need to trace out a vector image of the hairstyle?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Just to be clear(as I'm still learning), when you say I would need to vector trace the hairstyle myself, you mean I would need to trace out a vector image of the hairstyle?
For a static SWF hairstyle: yes, that would be correct. Your SVG file will typically contain a few reference or temporary layers, and then three real vector layers, corresponding to the three hair layers normally used by SDT. These layers are equivalent to the three active quadrants of a PNG hairstyle image. If your design includes a hat then we can tack on an extra layer in the SVG.

Here's one layer of the vectors for the Princess Rosalina Static Hairstyle (specifically - the layer which is drawn ON TOP OF her ear).

peEtLgP.jpg

----------------​

For a dynamic SWF hairstyle: you need to trace out each strand of hair. Including the hidden bits. You need to think about how different parts of the hair pass over and under other parts, and then draw each strand on a separate layer of your SVG. Which means that you need to "invent" some parts, because they simply aren't visible in your reference image. If you're lucky then you might be able to trace them from other images. If not, then you'll simply need to imagine them. You can be a bit lazy with the details, because those hidden bits will tend to remain hidden during SDT gameplay.

Here's that same set of vectors for the Princess Rosalina Dynamic Hairstyle. It now consists of three separate layers.

a9KK14D.jpg

Tajniak

Content Creator
Hi there ! I wanted only to request about doing kaguya otsutsuki hair/head version, i know there was a threadabout this but i think this thread is "Dead" so i don't wan't to revive him. Here is her pic
2762454-kaguya.jpg
Kaguya-Otsutsuki-Rex-Naruto-Hentai.jpg

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Here is her pic
2762454-kaguya.jpg
Kaguya-Otsutsuki-Rex-Naruto-Hentai.jpg
Even though I'm happy you want to revive this thread, before posting anything, you should know the image references of a character, if you desire her/his hairstyle to be made, should be provided with a side-view picture of her/him! I appreciate your effort providing material, but i suggest you to try making a screenshot directly from the anime, if you have troubles researching through the various images on the net. A front side view will be very unlikely taken into account from any artist in here because it won't be helpful for them to consider those images as a decent reference. It's a sideview style game after all!

Last edited:

Tajniak

Content Creator
Even though I'm happy you want to revive this thread, before posting anything, you should know the image references of a character, if you desire her/his hairstyle to be made, should be provided with a side-view picture of her/him! I appreciate your effort providing material, but i suggest you to try making a screenshot directly from the anime, if you have troubles researching through the various images on the net. A front side view will be very unlikely taken into account from any artist in here because it won't be helpful for them to consider those images as a decent reference. It's a sideview style game after all!
Hehe, i must surprise you but i created hair style version of kaguya :) Here it is, i edited kushina hair style, i changed hair color, added that horns and here it is :) In my opinion this is pretty good for amateur like me :) Kaguya.png ( hair style ) , Bez tytułu.png ( how it look )

NoctSoul

Avid Affiliate
Hehe, i must surprise you but i created hair style version of kaguya :) Here it is, i edited kushina hair style, i changed hair color, added that horns and here it is :) In my opinion this is pretty good for amateur like me :) Kaguya.png ( hair style ) , Bez tytułu.png ( how it look )
Haha, no way, you got me! Very well done! Then, I think you should put your creation in the Download section of the site

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.