Juri Nude Mod from the old GVZ (1 Viewer)

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Juri Nude Mod from the old GVZ - SSFIV AE

Well, I finally got around to doing stuff with street fighter, so I decided to grab the files that should be for the Juri mod. I don't remember the exact author of this version, but it was a collaborative project on GVZ using Sloth86's Juri bikini mod. I believe basara was involed, I do not recall who else was involved. I am not involved in the creation of this mod in any way.

2012-01-12_00030.jpg 2012-01-12_00029.jpg

Let me know if it works, if not I may be missing a file.

Enjoy!
Download Link:

Attachments

Full Nude Juri.zip
14.3 MB · Views: 1,580

Last edited by a moderator:

jurampage

Potential Patron
Hello ibonihskrad,

Excellent find. Shame we don't know who the original creator is. Deserves a lot of credit for this. Rock on man. ;)
From what I experimented with, the files seem to be good.

Not problems that I see.

Take care!

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
Good to know, I just grabbed the files I believed would work.

And yeah, I really wish I could remember who it was, but it's been over a year since I downloaded these and I don't have the readme anymore...

NotMe

Content Creator
The file is be block,can not download it...
Can you help?
(right-click and copy link location, then paste into your address bar and press enter - clicking the link will NOT work).
It's written in the original post.

Since the file is below 20MB could you do us a favor and upload directly to the site?

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I tried uploading it directly when I made the post and it failed. Didn't really have time to figure it out. I will try to look into it tonight when I'm home.

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks a bunch gandalf. I'm not usually at my computer to fix these things.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

I tried uploading it directly when I made the post and it failed. Didn't really have time to figure it out. I will try to look into it tonight when I'm home.

Edit: Nevermind. Thanks a bunch gandalf. I'm not usually at my computer to fix these things.
The uploader has been doing that lately,now mediafire is starting to delete files due to copyright violations.:rolleyes:

NotMe

Content Creator
The uploader has been doing that lately,now mediafire is starting to delete files due to copyright violations.:rolleyes:
It's a conspiracy! It has to be!
Yeah, I had plenty of issues with the uploader yesterday. Switching to Internet Explorer actually helped.

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
The odd proportions are due to the stylistic nature of this game. Capcom was going for a specific look, not realistic. It's not too noticeable when they're wearing clothes, but once you get them naked you notice exaggerations. It never bothered me, but for some it seems to be disconcerting.

K

Kat23

Hi, first off newbie here, where do I extract this to? I'm a little lost, apologies if im bumping an old thread or asking a really silyl question looked around and couldn't find an answer in other threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.