1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Julia Violence (Tekken 6)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by science2, Sep 20, 2011.

1. science2

science2 Guest

2. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

mmm, Julia Chang. How I'd love to sit on her and do that. Or she can sit on me, either way.

randomguy, where'd you get that Asuka pic for your avatar? I've never seen that expression on her before and Tineye isn't helping (it crawls the web looking for images, and it returned 0 results)

3. Squasher

Squasher Potential Patron

I remember in older ryona vids, her butt jiggled when she was bearhugged. Soooo lovely.

4. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

I saw a nice video of Tekken 5 Julia with edited move sets beating on Asuka, Xiaoyu, Christie, Nina and Anna, and then at the end, Asuka is edited and doing it to Julia. It's pretty nice, although 80% of the video consists of Julia doing King's Romero Hold to the girls. So if you like that move, it's awesome... fortunately the multiple camera angles and the KO yells make it nice (especially Christie's moaning.)

5. dragonballxd

dragonballxd Vivacious Visitor Ryonani Teamster

nice thread, i love Julia.

6. science2

science2 Guest

Good news i should be able to make more Juila videos and other tekken related guro on the 15th. When i pick up assassins creed revelations i'll pick up tekken 6