jojo's bizarre adventure Trish una Request _filled (1 Viewer)

Rogue212

Potential Patron
Can someone make Trish una from part 5? she is one of my favorite characters in terms of design and i would love to have some fun with her and her outfit if possible.
this being my first request for a mod if you need any more shots or different ones than the ones i use let me know.

EDIT: Filled: See spoiler in post #4

Attachments

• x9DMyGy - Imgur.jpg
    x9DMyGy - Imgur.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 4qcpkpa - Imgur.jpg
    4qcpkpa - Imgur.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by a moderator:

Hank East

Content Creator
Not my request, but I found a decent reference while watching the show. I tried making something out of it, but I couldn't line up the ear right and I'm not an artist so I'll leave the reference here to anyone who might want to try making it.
CV3SfSt.png

Rogue212

Potential Patron
Thanks for the help, i have had a hard time finding any side shots without looking at the reader/viewer due to the creators habit of posing.

Hank East

Content Creator
Well, I gave it another try and managed to make something usable out of it! It's nothing great but I believe it serves its purpose.

Let me know how you like it! I'll be posting it alongside some other JJBA characters on my code thread soon. Try to guess who ;).

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
Hello, I saw your post Hank & Rogue, and I thought they were very cool. So I made my own, what do you think?

Also, could you give us your character code for Trish, Hank East? I looked through your post history and couldn't find it. I was able to find your JJBA chracters for Holly Kujo & Lisa Lisa, but not Trish

Hank East Hank East

Rogue212 Rogue212

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.