Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Tiger Cat vs Justice Asuka

Jipang’s arena was filling up with many male and female audience members who were looking for their sits. They quickly filled the arena as the lights were slowly dimming and a female referee appeared on the stage. The announcer’s voice echoed throughout the arena.

'WELCOME TO TONIGHT'S SCHEDULE AT JIPANG! FOR TODAY'S MATCH, PLEASE WELCOME: JUSTICE ASUKA OF GIGAMAX'

The crowd cheered as I young woman with long dark blue hair tied in red ribbons made her way to the ring. She was well built with strong biceps and abdominal showing on her white body. She wore a red sleeveless top covering only her breasts and red bikini bottom with red boots. She waved and smiled at her cheering fans who were calling out her name as she climbed into the ring. She did some stretches before leaning in her corner.

'AND HER OPPONENT!' The announcer continued. 'TIGER CAT OF GIGAMAX!'

The doors opaicd again as a young woman with short purple hair and dark skin ran towards the ring. Her dark skinned body was athletic, strong and flexible like a cat: covered in a sleeveless yellow top with a collar and yellow bikini bottom with yellow boots. Her fans cheered as she jumped into the ring and posed for her fans before standing in the middle of the ring and facing Justice Asuka who now stood in front of her.

Tiger Cat smirked at her. 'You ready, Sanae? This time, I will beat you!'

'Those are some fighting words, Rio.' Justice Asuka smiled. 'I like to see you try.

'You do know this is an "anything goes" match?' Tiger Cat reminded her.

Sanae simply smiled. 'Ryoma will enjoy this match.'

'Hey Sanae.' Tiger Cat grinned. 'Let's have a wager: winner gets to fuck and sleep with Ryoma tonight.'

Justice Asoka smiled. 'Then there's no way I'm losing to you!'

'Fights!' the referee announced and the two wrestling titans charged at each other: entering a test of strength.

Justice Asuka managed to push Tiger Cat backwards but Tiger Cat, seeing that she was being dominated, Tiger Cat went down and hip tossed Justice Asuka onto the mat. Justice Asuka rolled onto her feet and speared Tiger Cat into the ropes before Irish whipping her to the other side. Tiger Cat rebounded and before Justice Asuka could clothesline her to the mat, Tiger Cat ducked and rebounded from the ropes again: catching Justice Asuka in a drop kick in her breasts.

Justice Asuka screamed as she hit the mat: holding her breasts. Tiger Cat jumped into the air and elbow dropped towards Justice Asuka who rolled away at the last second. As Tiger Cat nursed her wounded elbow, Justice Asuka got onto her feet and kneed Tiger Cat in the sides. Tiger Cat howled and elbowed Justice Asuka in her crotch: making Justice Asoka clinched and took a step back. Tiger Cat grinned and grabbed hold of Justice Asuka's bikini bottoms and pulled it down: tripping Justice Asuka onto her back and showing her blue hairy vagina.

Tiger Cat tossed Justice Asuka's bikini bottoms aside and came forward: only to be trapped by Justice Asuka's legs in a body scissors. Tiger Cat gasped and try to free herself.

'You bastard...' she cursed.

Justice Asuka just smiled easily. 'Now's it's your.'

Justice Asuka leaned forward easily and pulled Tiger Cat top off: exposing her dark brown nipples. Justice Asuka smirked as she swung Tiger Cat's top in circles before tossing it aside. This infuriated Tiger Cat.

'Now it's on, bitch!'

Growling and grunting, Tiger Cat lifted Justice Asuka into the air and swung her in circles before throwing her into the turnbuckle. As Justice Asuka picked herself up, Tiger Cat was behind her and pulled her hair: also pulling out Justice Asuka's red ribbon and loosen her blue hair. Tiger Cat grinned and slammed Asuka Justice’s onto the turnbuckle. With Justice Asuka dazed and holding her head in pain, Tiger Cat grabbed hold of Justice Asuka’s upper body back slammed her back into the mat. Justice Asuka, vagina exposed and loosed hair, gasp the pain of her back as Tiger Cat closed in on her: too close. Smirking, Justice Asuka kneed Tiger Cat on the head: a loud crack could be heard. Tiger Cat went down on her knees holding her head in pain: without realizing the danger. When she looked back up, her face met Justice Asuka’s boots in a drop kick. Tiger Cat slid backwards and fell onto her back, now holding her face. Justice Asuka jumped on her and covered her in a pin.

'1... 2...'

With a roar, Tiger Cat kicked out and Justice Asuka just smiled as she grabbed hold of Tiger Cat's bikini bottoms and pulled it off: showing Tiger Cat's black hairy vagina. Angry at being naked before Justice Asoka, Tiger Cat kicked Justice Asuka in the belly making her fall onto her back. Tiger Cat got up and elbow dropped on Justice Asuka's vagina. Justice Asuka gasped in pain as Tiger Cat grinded her elbow onto Justice
Asuka's crotch. As Justice Asoka moaned sexually, Tiger Cat plunged her right nipple into Justice Asuka's vagina: rubbing her hardened nipple into Justice Asoka's vagina.

Justice Asoka moaned loudly as Tiger Cat rubbed her nipple inside and out of Justice Asuka vagina. Getting aroused and unable to control herself, Justice Asoka's vagina exploded with cum and urine: covering Tiger Cat’s face. Tiger Cat grinned as she placed her mouth on Justice Asuka's: drinking her cum and urine until Justice Asuka put her in a head scissors. Justice Asuka rolled until she was on top of Tiger Cat and leaned backwards: fingering Tiger Cat's vagina. Tiger Cat squirmed and moaned under Justice Asuka's crotch and her screamed were muffled as she exploded with cum and urine on the mat as well.

Justice Asuka smiled as she leaned back forward, putting more weight to pin down Tiger Cat's shoulders. The referee went down for the count.

'1... 2...'

Yet again, Tiger Cat rolled Justice Asuka onto her sides and before Justice Asoka could get up, Tiger Cat elbowed her on the sides and pinned her with one of Justice Asuka’s leg in the air. The referee counted again.

'1... 2...'

Justice Asoka kicked out and this infuriated Tiger Cat.

'Fucking bitch!' she swore. 'If you're going down, then I'm going to make you naked?

She grabbed hold of Justice Asuka's top and ripped it off, showing Justice Asuka’s brown nipples. Tiger Cat tossed the top aside and pulled Justice Asuka onto her feet: Irish whipping her into the ropes. Justice Asuka rebounded from the ropes and ducked as Tiger Cat tried to clothesline her and Justice Asuka rebounding from the ropes: this time Justice Asuka Tiger Cat caught in a deadlock.

Tiger Cat... Rio Katsura gritted her teeth, 'Damn it Sanae, why won't you just stay down?'

Justin Asuka... Sanae Takamori smiled. 'And let you have all the fun with Ryoma? No way! You're not getting him that easily! Instead, enjoy this!'

Without warning, Sanae locked lips with Rio: surprising both her and the crowd. Rio was surprised but quickly pushed Sanae's tongue out other mouth. Sanae winked and pushed her tongue back into Rio's mouth: twirling it in Rio's mouth. Rio's body became hotter as more sweat poured out of her body and Sanae's hairy vagina grinding against hers. Rio could only moaned in Sanae's mouth, as she soon became putty in Sanae's hands.

Sanae smiled as her tongue wrestled with Rio's, their hard nipples rubbing into one another and their hairy crotches grinding against each other. The crowd went wild as their favourite wrestlers were having sex in the ring. Sanae broke the kiss, leaving a string of drool connecting from her mouth to Rio's. Rio was blushing deeply and was panting heavily: moaning and trying to prevent herself from orgasm.

Sanae smiled and pinched Rio's nipples, making Rio squirmed slightly. 'Come on Rio, let your juice go.'

Rio, despite herself, gritted her teeth. 'Like hell I would...'

Sanae shrugged and kneed Rio's vagina: making Rio's vagina erupted with cum and urine. Rio screamed as she released her load and gasped loudly. Too exhausted from her orgasms and the fighting, she wrapped her arms around Sanae’s neck and leaned against her.

'You...' she panted. 'Fucking... Bitch...'

Sanae kissed Rio on the lips again before saying, 'It's time to end this.'

She lifted Rio into the air and resting her on her upper back, Sanae brought Rio down with a brain buster. Rio gasped and spat out drool as she fell onto her back. With Rio on her back in a pool of cum and urine, Sanae pinned her in a reverse face sit while the referee went down for the count.

'l... 2... 3!'

The bell rang to indicate the end of the match as the crowd called out Sanae's name.

`JUSTICE! JUSTICE! JUSTICE!'

Sanae smiled and rosed her arms, still where she was. Once the cheer died down, Sanae smiled down at the moaning Rio.

'Here Rio, have some of my juice.'

Sanae let out a sexual gasp as she released her cum and urine into Rio's mouth: overflowing it. Rio gurgled and choked on Sanae's thick juice as she tried to swallow as much as she could. Sanae smiled and when she was done expelling her fluids, she sat down on Rio's breasts as Rio swallowed the last of Sanae's fluids. Rio was blushing: her face covered in cum and urine.

'You... Dirty... Bitch' Rio gasped with no malice towards Sanae. 'You cheated.'

'You're the one who wanted the "anything goes" match.' Sanae reminded Rio who nodded. Then Sanae lifted Rio onto her feet and kissed her again: Rio kissing back. They locked lips before breaking it, both women allowing their drool to flow out of their mouths.

'As for that wager.' Sanae continued. 'Forget about it. We can share Ryoma between us. Speaking of him, we better hurry up before he gets impatient starts with the others.'

Rio smiled back. 'Yeah. I could do with Ryoma's dick inside of me right now.'

'You have to wait.' Sanae told Rio as they exited the ring. 'I have him first and then it be your tum. We even put you in an embarrassing position first.'

Rio just smiled. 'Next time Sanae. Next time I will defeat you and it will be your turn to be in an embarrassing position.'

Sanae laughed and opened the entrance door to the backstage and left the arena with Rio, looking for Ryoma for their daily sex with him.

Last edited:

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Mako Kirino vs Darkness Aoi

Mako Kirino lay on top of a table with Ryoma Hamazaki massaging her just before her match. Mako, an eighteen-year-old girl with red hair tied in two pigtails looked contented at being massaged by her manager while Ryoma looked worried: for another reason.

'Are you sure you want to do this, Mako?' he asked as he rubbed Kirino's upper back.

'Yeah. I can beat her.' Mako said with confidence as Ryoma now worked on her lower back. 'l've been training under Sanae and Rio for so many years already so it's time to put my skills to the test.'

Ryoma rubbed Mako's sides. 'But this is Darkness Aoi we're talking about. The most strongest wrestler in Jipang.'

'That's what's make it more exciting' Mako sat up and looked at Ryoma.

'If I can beat her, then I'll be the most strongest wrestler in Jipang!'

'Aren't you being a bit too ambitious?' Ryoma asked.

Mako smiled and kissed Ryoma in the lips. 'I'll be fine. Don't worry too much okay?'

Ryoma kissed back and nodded. 'Good luck, Mako.'

Mako winked and walked towards the arena. Inside her heart of heads however, she was nervous. Going up against Darkness Aoi was sheer madness. There was no way that she could beat Aoi in a wrestling match but she wanted to prove to Ryoma that she deserved him. Mako was sick and tired of Ryoma sleeping with other girls: especially with Sanae and Rio. By beating Aoi, she can show to Ryoma that she's somebody worth taking notice of. She calmed herself down and walked into the arena and was almost thrown back by the lights and the loudness of the cheers.

'MAKING HER WAY TO THE RINGI' the announcer's voice boomed. 'MAKO KIRINO'

Mako waved as she passed through the crowd and slid into the ring. She went into a corner and she was please that Ryoma and her best friends, Yuri Kabayama and Tomoe Sumeragi, were already waiting for her. She
leaned against the turnbuckle, waiting for her opponent to come.

'AND HER OPPONENT, DARKNESS AOI!'

The doors opened and heavy rock music played as a young woman with long, unruly black hair tied in a ponytail ran towards the ring.

Her upper face was covered in a black mask and she wore revealing black bikinis accompanied with black and red boots. She slid into the ring and raised her arms for her fans to see. As her theme song stopped playing and the cheers died down, Aoi was standing in the middle of the ring: looking down on Mako.

'So you're the whelp who wished to challenge me?'

Mako stood away from the turnbuckle and glared up at Aoi. 'That's right! I will defeat you and end your evil taint for good!'

Aoi smirked. 'Those are some fighting words coming from a rookie. Come, show me what you got.'

Make took the bait and charged towards Aoi who caught her and stood her ground. Mako growled and pushed Aoi back a few steps before trying to lift her into the air: only for Aoi to hook her legs, preventing Mako from lifting her into the air. Aoi smiled and lifted Mako into the air and slammed her face first into the mat. Mako held her face in pain as Aoi slammed both her knees on Mako's spine and grabbed had other legs and head.

Aoi rolled backwards until she was on her back to the mat and Mako facing the arena's ceiling in the air: her back bent in a ceiling hold. Mako screamed in pain as Aoi tightened As Mako gasped at the pain in her spine, the hold for a full minute before dropping Mako back onto the mat. Mako arched her back painfully as Aoi dragged her up her feet and turned her upside down. With a warrior cry, Aoi tombstone pile drove Mako into the mat: slamming her head first in the mat. Mako screamed as she fell on her belly and Aoi Jumped on her back, pulling her head backwards in a camel clutch. Mako screamed loudly as Aoi pulled her head back and flailed her arms wildly. Aoi smirked at the struggling Mako.

'What's wrong whelp'?' she whispered in her ears. 'It's only the starting of the match. I thought you're going to beat me'

Mako moaned softly and yelped as Aoi inserted more force in the camel clutch. 'I give up!'

The bell rang and Aoi let go of Mako as the referee raised her hands and the crowd cheered for her name.

'WINNER, DARKNESS AOI!'

Aoi bathed in her fans' cheers and when the referee let her go, she smiled down at Mako who was still on the mat and dragged her up by the hair and onto her feet. Mako was surprised.

'What... What are you... Doing?'

Aoi smiled. 'Come now, surely you haven't forgotten it's a three falls count? This is only the 2nd round. Here, to make things fair: I will let you have the first hit.'

Aoi stood in front of the groggy Mako, beckoning her to attack. To dazed to learn from her mistake, Mako tried to elbow Aoi in the face: only for Aoi to ducked and grabbed Mako by the throat. Aoi lifted Mako into the air and choke slammed her down into the mat. Mako spat out saliva as Aoi lifted her onto her feet again and put Mako in a Full Nelson hold.

Aoi whispered into Mako's ears. 'Now why on Earth would you want to challenge me to a fight even though you know you can't win? Is it because you have gone cocky or... Ah!' She stopped when she saw the worried look on Ryoma’s face. 'I see, you're trying to impress Ryoma? How cute! But little girl, you're only getting in a world of pain with me in the ring. Did l forget to mention this is an "anything goes" match?'

Mako glanced back, struggling in Aoi's hold. 'W-what?'

Aoi smile widened. 'I see you didn't know. Let's make this interesting... '

Aoi suddenly let go of Mako but pulled out her top: showing Mako's pink nipples. Mako screamed in embarrassment as she tried to cover her exposed breasts: only for Aoi to grab her shorts and pulled it down, showing Mako's red hairy vagina. Aoi pulled Mako's shorts down to her ankles and tripped Mako face first into the mat. Mako tried to get up but Aoi jumped on her and sat on her back. Aoi reached forward and pinched Mako's pink nipples and twisted them.

Mako howled as Aoi pulled and twisted Mako's hard nipples cruelly until Aoi managed to make them squirt out fluids. Mako started crying not only at the pain in her breasts but at the deep humiliation when some members of the crowd started taking pictures of her naked body with their cameras. Aoi stopped pulling Mako's nipples and pulled her up by her armpits: Irish whipping her into the turnbuckle. When Mako slammed into the turnbuckle, Aoi charged and knife-edge chopped onto Mako's leaking breasts: making the younger girl screaming in agony.

As Mako bent forward and hugged her tortured breasts, Aoi put her head under her right arm and bulldogged Mako into the mat. Mako's body bounced onto her back as she held her head in pain. Aoi pulled Mako onto her feet again and leaned her on the ropes before treating Mako's breasts like punching bags. Mako screamed and cried in pain as her breasts were mauled and pounded. Finally, Aoi went down to her knees and uppercut Mako in between her legs. Mako gasped loudly as she exploded with orgasm: some of the fluids flowing down the ring.

The crowd were wild with joy as they furiously snapped pictures at Mako's cum covered naked body. Mako weakly turned to Ryoma and shook her head: indicating for him to look away. Ryoma, although shock as the amount of pain Mako was enduring, could not turn away as he was getting aroused at the match.

Aoi grabbed Mako by the hair, making the younger girl gasped out loud. 'Please... I... Give... Up!'

Aoi smiled. 'That's two wins for me.

Aoi lifted Mako onto her upper body and walked around the ring: carrying Mako around like a trophy and facing Mako's wet fury vagina to the crowd. Lights flashed as perverted fans took pictures of Mako's exposed crotch and some of them were whistling. Aoi smiled as she inserted her fingers into Mako's vagina and swirled it around, making Mako moaned sexually. Aoi grinned evilly as she stopped in front of Ryoma, Yuri and Tomoe and showed them Mako's wet vagina.

'What do you think, Ryoma?' she asked him. 'Look at that wet, soft pussy.'

Ryoma gulped, trying to control herself as Mako cried in shame. After Aoi had paraded Mako around the ring thrice, she got back to the middle of the ring and applied torture rack backbreaker on Mako: pulling her down by her vagina and head. Mako screamed in pain and drool flowed out of her mouth. Seeing Mako suffering, Aoi shrugged.

'It's time to end this.' She said and slammed Mako's back on her knees in a backbreaker. Mako gasped and spat out more saliva as Aoi pushed her spine forcefully on her knee. Mako cannot take it anymore.

'I GIVE UP!'

The bell rang, ending the match. The crowd cheered for Aoi's name for giving them the best show ever in Jipang's history. Aoi stopped pushing Mako's down anymore and Mako was breathing heavily. Then Aoi plunged her fingers into Mako's vagina: making Mako's upper body jolt up in surprise.

'What are you doing?' she yelled. 'The match is over!'

Aoi grinned down. 'Just having some fun! Fighting you is suit getting me aroused! Let's see how much juice do you have in that belly of yours!'

As Aoi's fingers drove deeper into Mako's body, Mako was panicking.

'Nonononononononono...'

Then, Mako's vagina exploded with orgasm: covering the mat with her fluids. Mako screamed loudly and sexually as she expelled her orgasm until it stopped. Mako's eyes were rolling back, her tongue was hanging out, she was breathing heavily and her naked white body was covered in cum, drool and sweat. Aoi was done with her.

With some contempt, Aoi pushed Mako off her knees and let her lie there as she stood up. Raising her hands to her fans, Aoi was about to exit the ring but then, a loud voice stopped her.

'Darkness Aoi! You have gone too far this time!'

Aoi glanced over her shoulders as Sanae Takamori, ring name was Justice Asuka, climbed into the ring and pointed at Aoi.

'You will pay for what you did to Mako! I challenged you to a match '

Aoi grinned and she turned to face Sanae. Both Yuri and Tomoe got into the ring and carried Make out of the ring to be treated. 'About time! I could do with a real challenge after that warm up! Come, Justice! Let's rumble?'

Both women circled around the ring, ready to begin the next round.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Justice Asuka vs Darkness Aoi
Justice Asuka and Darkness Aoi have been circling around the ring, trying to look for an opening as the crowd called out their names. Having these two renowned women wresters in the ring was a blessing for all wrestling fans.

'I will punish you for all the treachery you have committed in the ring, Darkness!' Justice Asuka declared.

'That's very well and all.' Darkness Aoi grinned. 'Let's have a three fall and anything goes match, Justice. See if you are more of a match than dear Mako Kirino.'

Justice Asuka growled and at the signal of the referee, she and Darkness Aoi entered a test of strength as the crowd called out their names.

'JUSTICE!'

'DARKNESS!'

'JUSTICE!'

'DARKNESS!'

Ryoma and the other wrestlers from Gigamax were cheering out for Justice Asuka. Darkness Aoi was pushing Justice Asuka down to her knees but after hearing the cheers from her friends, she quickly pushed Darkness Aoi back and slammed her into the turnbuckle. Surprised at Justice Asuka's sudden strength, Darkness Aoi gasped as her back hit the mat but she did not had time to retaliate as Justice Asuka grabbed her by the head and bull dogged Darkness Aoi into the mat.

Darkness Aoi quickly got onto her feet just in time to see Justice Asoka running towards and jumping into the air: her boots aiming for Darkness Aoi's face. Darkness Aoi just smirked and grabbed hold of Justice Asuka's legs in mid-air and swung her into a turnbuckle: Justice Asuka's back hitting the turnbuckle vertically. As Justice Asuka moaned in pain, Darkness Aoi lifted her onto her feet by the armpits and leaned her against the turnbuckle. Darkness Aoi grinned evilly as she removed Justice Asuka's bow and top: loosening Justice Asuka's long blue hair and exposing her brown nipples. Justice Asuka screamed in anger and kicked Darkness Aoi in between her legs: making Darkness Aoi dropped Justice Asuka's ribbon and top as she covered her sore vagina.

Justice Asuka ignored her exposed top and elbowed Darkness Aoi onto her back and lifted her into the air: bringing her down with a power bomb and pinning her in a sitting pin as the referee made the count.

'1... 2...'

Darkness Aoi kicked out but Justice Asuka stood up with Darkness Aoi bikini bottom. Darkness Aoi looked down and was shocked that her black hairy vagina was exposed. Angrily, she kicked at Justice Asuka who caught it and applied ankle lock. Darkness Aoi grunted but did not make a sound as Justice Asuka twisted her ankle. Darkness Aoi used her other leg and collapsed one of Justice Asuka's knees. Justice Asuka released Darkness Aoi and almost collapsed to the mat.

Darkness Aoi stood up and speared Justice Asuka but Justice Asuka stood her ground and elbowed Darkness Aoi's back until she was on her knees. Justice Asuka smiled and tore off Darkness Aoi's hair ribbon and top: releasing Darkness Aoi's black hair. Without warning, Darkness Aoi planted her feet onto the mat and lifted Justice Asuka into the air: bring her face first into the mat. Justice Asuka covered her face in pain as Darkness Aoi stood up: showing her brown nipples. She leaned forward and grabbed hold of Justice Asuka's bikini bottom and pulled it off her.

Surprised, Justice Asuka jumped onto her feet and saw that her blue hairy vagina was exposed while Darkness Aoi winked at her with her bikini bottoms in her hands before tossing it out of the ring. The crowd went wild, as two of their favorite wrestlers were naked and covered in glistening sweat. Ryoma, who was there for Justice Asuka, felt his tongue was hanging out and his penis threatening to break out of his pants' zipper.

Roaring like two rival felines, Justice Asuka and Darkness Aoi charged towards each other and grappled one another: their faces inches away from each other and their breasts slammed against one another, sweat flying
everywhere and flowing down their bodies.

Darkness Aoi smiled. 'I never thoughtl wrestled with you nude, Justice. This is turning me on and so is our friend out there.'

Justice Asuka glanced behind and seeing that she was indicating to Ryoma, she growled. 'Keep Ryoma out of this and don't take this the wrong way but I guess I am getting aroused.

Darkness Aoi chuckled. 'Fantastic. Then let this match decide whose the better woman!'

Darkness Aoi smiled. 'Look at these busty jugs of yours. You sure have grown them from the past three years.'

Darkness Aoi opened her mouth and started sucking on Justice Asuka's brown nipples.

Justice Asoka moaned sexually. 'You... Pervert...'

Darkness Aoi pulled her mouth from Justice Asuka's nipples, covering them with drool. 'Don't be such a prude, Justice. It's not like you make out with your arch-rival all of the time.'

Desperate, Justice Asuka slammed both her palms on Darkness Aoi's temples. Getting dazed, Darkness Aoi let go of Justice Asuka and Justice Asuka dropped onto her feet: holding onto Darkness Aoi's mask. Shocked, Darkness Aoi touched her face and realised her mask was gone: revealing her true face. The crowd gasped as they all saw the face of Darkness Aoi: Jipang most prized heel.

Instead of getting angry, Darkness Aoi laughed, 'Is that how it is, then for this match, I will not wrestle you as Darkness Aoi but as Miki Aoi!'

Justice Asuka nodded and tossed the mask aside. 'Then I will do the same.'

Darkness Aoi... Miki as she beckoned Justice Asuka... Sanae towards her: Sanae running towards her and aimed a backhand chop towards Miki who caught it and twisted it. Sanae yelped but leaned forward and threw Miki over her and onto the mat. With Miki on the mat, Sanae pulled her up by the armpits and lifted her into the air: slamming Miki's vagina onto her knee in an atomic bomb. Miki, for the first time in wrestling history, screamed as her vagina exploded with orgasm: covering her thighs, the mat and Sanae's knee. Miki gasped at the cum explosion as Sanae slammed her down onto the mat and face sat on her but as she did, Miki started licking Sanae's crotch: pushing her wet tongue deep into Sanae's vagina.

Sanae moaned but still had Miki under her crotch: holding her by the hair as the referee counted the pin. Sanae put more force into the pin to prevent Miki from rolling her off her.

'1... 2... 3!'

The crowd and Ryoma cheered as Sanae scored the first win. Sanae tried to get up but suddenly slammed back down onto Miki's face and leaned against her palms. She moaned loudly as she released orgasm all over Miki's face. Miki opened her mouth and swallowed as much cum from Sanae's vagina as possible: her teeth fastened to Sanae's clitoris. Sanae's tongue was out and she was drooling when Miki let go of her vagina and Sanae stood up: covering her vagina. Miki stood up: grinning and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

'Look at us.' Miki smiled. 'Two hot women covered in sweat and cum wrestling in the ring. The press will writing about us all week.'

'Shut up already!' Sanae said and grappled with Miki once more. Sanae pushed Miki into the turnbuckle and kneed her in the belly and in her crotch. Miki was grunting in pain and gasping sexually as Sanae's knee missiles managed to make her cum on each impact.

Sanae then lifted Miki onto the turnbuckle and climbed up: only to be pushed down back onto the mat by Miki. As Sanae lay on her back and arching it, Miki stood up and jumped into the air: aiming a diving elbow drop on
Sanae's vagina. Sanae screamed as Miki's fist made contact with her crotch and she exploded with cum: covering Miki. Miki licked her lips and pulled Sanae up to her feet and into die air: putting Sanae in a torture rack backbreaker. As Miki bent Sanae's back, she also fingered Sanae already leaking vagina furiously; making Sanae moaned sexually.

Hearing a soft snap, Miki grinned and lived Sanae off her upper back and slammed her spine onto her knee: making Sanae gasped and spat out saliva. Miki pushed Sanae's body against her knee: hoping to make Sanae submit like Mako but Miki underestimated Sanae. Sanae lifted her right knee and slammed it into Miki's face and when she was dazed, Sanae rolled officer knee and lived Miki up by the armpits. She delivered a tomahawk chop on Miki's shoulders blade before Irish whipping her but when Miki rebounded, Miki jumped and landed on Sanae's shoulders: planting her hairy vagina into Sanae's face. Miki flipped backwards and slammed Sanae's head onto the mat in a head scissors takedown, Miki holding onto Sanae's legs and her crotch burying Sanae's face: pinning her. The referee went down for the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

The crowd cheered, as it was Miki's turn to win. Miki smiled and let go of Sanae’s legs but pulled her face into her vagina and released her load on her. Sanae muiiled screams could be heard as her mouth was being filled with Miki's thick cum. After she orgasmed, Miki stood up and waited as Sanae slowly picked herself up. Once she did, Sanae spat out what remaining cum was in her mouth.

'Damn you.' She growled. 'Next round will end this!'

Miki smiled at Sanae. 'With you drinking my juice again.'

Sanae growled and clasped hands with Miki again: entering another test of strength. They’re were in a deadlock as they slowly pushed their breasts against one another: rubbing their nipples into one another and trying to push each other back with their breasts.

Sanae growled. 'Give it up, Darkness. Justice will prevail!'

Miki chuckled. 'Will Justice prevail if I do... This?'

Miki locked lips Sanae, surprising her rival. Before Sanae could respond, Miki pushed her tongue into Sanae's mouth and totally dominated it. Sanae could only moaned as her resistance weakened. Miki broke the kiss, leaving a string of drool connecting from her mouth to Sanae's, and aimed a knee missile onto Sanae's vagina: making Sanae screamed in pain and fall to her knees.

Miki pushed Sanae onto her anus and pulled her into her by the legs: connecting her hairy clitoris with Sanae. Sanae moaned as Miki smiled and started slamming her vagina into Sanae’s vagina. Sanae screamed and tried to fight back but after all the fighting and orgasms, Sanae was sexually exhausted. Miki grinned and rammed her vagina one last time. With a sexual scream coming from Sanae, her vagina bursts with cum: covering Miki from head to toe.
Sanae was on her ass, her head swaying and her tongue sticking out while Miki licked her Sanae's cum off her lips and stood up: pulling Sanae onto her feet by the hair. Sanae just stood there, unfocused and dazed as Miki leaned forward and kissed her on the lips again. She broke it and smiled.

'Well done, Justice. You managed to beat once and for that, you and Mako are still in Jipang. But don't think I'm letting you off that easy. It's time you learnt your place.'

Miki bent Sanae forward and wrapped her arms around her body and lifting her into air, she brought Sanae down in a power bomb. Sanae gasped aloud as Miki pinned her in a sitting pin. The referee went down for the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

The bell rang, indicating the end of the match. The crowd gave a mixture of cheer and lament as the announcer declared Miki as the winner.

'WINNER, DARKNESS AOI!'

Miki raised her arms but still remain in the same position as she was and once the cheers died down, Miki started licking Sanae's hairy clitoris. Then she remembered something because she turned to the referee.

'Be a dear and get my strap-on. It's in the gym bag in the locker room.'

'Erm... ' the referee stammered. 'S-surel'

As the referee slid out of the ring and went backstage, Miki continued licking Sanae's vagina: pushing her tongue deeper into Sanae's insides. Sanae moaned and gaped as Miki managed to make Sanae's vagina erupted with orgasm: the vaginal fluids flowing down Sanae's body and onto her face. Miki smiled and let go of Sanae as the referee returned with a black strap-on. Miki took hold of it and put it around her waist.

'Come on, Darkness! That's enough!'

Miki smiled as she looked at Ryoma who wanted to climb into the ring.

'Come now, Manager Hamazaki.' She winked. 'Don't tell me you're not enjoying it?' She laughed as Ryo ma gulped.

Then she widened Sanae's legs opened and plunged the strap-on into Sanae's vagina. Sanae's eyes widened and she screamed loudly as Miki forced the strap-on inside and out of Sanae's vagina. Sanae's entire body was shaking violently as Miki thrust the strap-on deeper into Sanae and alter half a minute, Sanae was moaning uncomfortably.
Miki grinned and pulled out the strap-on, orgasm flowing out of Sanae's vagina and onto the mat: Sanae letting out a moan of relief. Once Sanae was done expelling her juice, Miki rolled Sanae and got her onto all fours.

'Come on, Justice.' Miki taunted. 'Be a good little doggie!'

Sanae moaned as Miki now inserted the strap-on into Sanae's anus and started rubbing it. Ryoma could not do anything but stand there and take it all in. Soon, Sanae orgasmed again and Miki pulled out the strap-on. She pulled Sanae and got her into a kneeling position: holding her by the hair. Miki turned to see Ryoma blushing deeply and was slightly drooling. Miki chuckled.

Miki placed tlle strap~on in between Sanae's cum covered breasts. 'If this was Ryoma's dick, it will be sliding in between those big jugs of yours and into your mouth like this. Looks Ryoma is having a time of his life, Justice. Now...mouth... '

Miki pushed the strap-on through Sanae's breasts and into her mouth, rubbing fast and hard. Sanae could only gurgled as the strap-on touched the edge of her throat and drool overflowing her mouth: forcing to taste her own cum. Miki finally pulled it out and smiling, pulled the strap-on off her waist and dropped it onto the mat, She then placed her wet vagina onto Sanae's gaping mouth.

'Here's your little reward,' Miki winked. 'Something to remember me by.'

Moaning with pleasure and rubbing her clitoris against Sanae's lips, Miki orgasmed into Sanae's mouth: overflowing it once again. Sanae, semi-conscious, tried to swallow as much cum as she could but in the end, allowed Miki's thick cum to overflow her mouth. Miki smiled and posed for the fans again before collecting her wrestling attire. Blowing a kiss at the crowd, she put her mask back on and slid out of the ring: next to Ryoma.

Ryoma frozed as Miki winked at him. 'Take good care of her, Ryoma.'

Ryumq nodded and hurried into the ring to help Sanae out of the ring and back into her locker room. Miki, still naked and covered in cum, walked through her fans and left the arena: into the backstage. Someone was waiting for her.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
Gigamax XX: Mako vs Sanae

Kirino Mako sat on one of the bench in the Gigamax's locker room: despondent and dejected. One month after her humiliating match against Darkness Aoi, Mako was traumatized and whenever somebody groped her or touched her crotch during a match, Mako will freak out and break down: leaving her as easy prey to her opponents. No matter how encouraging Ryoma was or how much Tomoe and Yuri cheered her up, there was nothing they could do to make Mako overcome her fear.

If that was not bad enough, Saeko Shimazu, also known as Violent Rose and was one of Gigamax’s managers along with Ryoma, gave her an ultimatum: win the next match or get fired from professional wrestling.
Hearing those words, Mako's world started crumbling and she felt more depressed and on the verge of crying.

'Mako?' a voice said. 'You in there?'

The door of the locker room opened and Sanae Takamori, her ring name Justice Asuka, popped her head at the doors. Then she closed the door behind her and sat next to Mako.

Mako slowly looked up at Sanae, her mentor and role model, not meeting her eyes. 'Sanae...'

'Ryoma, Yuri and Tomoe told me everything.' Sanae said gently. 'They are worried about you and every one in Gigamax, even Saeki. You know that we will help you when you need it.'

Mako looked at Sanae and for the first time in months, Mako gave a small smile. 'Sanae... Thank you, but I don’t know if l can win the next match after I...' Make flinched and covered her eyes, crying. 'Sanae... I don't want to get fired! When l was younger, I love wrestling and when joined Gigamax, I thought could reach my goal as a professional wrestling Heroine: like you! But now, I'm too scared to go back into the ring! I don't know what to do!'

Sanae put her around Mako gently and tried to comfort her. 'Mako, in the professional wrestling path, there will be wins and defeats: even if your loss was humiliating too the extreme. The most important thing is to learn from your defeat, overcome your fears and move on: becoming one of the top wrestlers in the world.'
Mako wiped the tears away from her eyes and nodded, although she remained unconvinced. Sanae then smiled. 'I have an idea: why not we have a sparring match right now?'

Mako looked up at Sanae. 'A sparring match?'

Sanae nodded excitedly. 'Yeah! What better way to get your confidence back with a good practice and a round of fighting before the real thing?'

'But... Against you' Mako protested. 'There's now way I can beat you.'

'Not with that attitude.' Sanae admonished her, 'Just think of this as a way to get your feet back into the ring: what's there to lose? Come on Mako.'

Mako considered and nodded. 'Okay...'

Sanae smiled encouragingly. 'Meet me at the gym when you're ready. I will ask Rio to referee the match for us.'

Sanae winked and exited the locker room, leaving Mako by herself Mako then slowly got up from the bench and went to her lockers. She stripped her clothes and under wears before putting on her wrestling attire: her red top and shorts with red boots. She debated whether or not to put a shin over her top but decided not to. She wanted to wrestle as the Red Soldier: her wrestling identity.

With determination returning to her, Make left the locker room and entered the gym, Sanae was already in the ring with Rio Katsura. Sanae was in her red top and bikini bottom while Rio wore a black sleeveless top and black shorts. Mako climbed into the ring and was greeted by Sanae and Rio.

'Glad you can make it.' Rio grinned at her. 'Ready to kick Sanae’s ass?'

Mako blushed. 'Not really... '

'Come on Mako.' Sanae joined in 'Show your soldier's face.'

Mako nodded fiercely and showed her soldier's face, in position to tight. Sanae assumed her position as well, facing Mako.

Rio put herself between them and looked at both of them. 'Are you two ready? Fight!'

Both Mako and Sanae grappled each other but with Sanae stronger and bigger, she pushed Mako backwards and suddenly: lifted Mako into the air and slammed Mako backwards into the mat. Despite the pain, Mako quietly rolled onto her feet and when Sanae stood up: Mako speared her from behind. Sanae grunted and stood her ground. She grabbed hold of Mako's head and hip tossed Make down to the mat.

As Mako was on her back, Sanae prepared a leg drop but Mako rolled at the last second and Sanae bounced on the mat. Mako got onto her feet, backed away and rebounding from the ropes: she ran towards Sanae who is now on her feet and elbowed her in the belly. Sanae gasped and bent forward but as she did, Mako lifted Sanae onto her shoulders and delivered an atomic drop on Sanae’s feet.

Sanae groaned at the pain in her feel as Mako grabbed Sanae by the hair and was about to deliver a face buster but Sanae grabbed hold of Mako's crotch. Mako's eyes widened and she started no panic: letting go of Sanae and trying to back away. Sanae however continued holding onto Mako's crotch and even groped one of her breast: pushing Mako to the ropes.

'Sanae!' Mako screamed. 'What are you doing? Please... don't!'

Mako closed her eyes but felt that Sanae was pulling her top and shorts away. How can Sanae do this? Now Mako know that Sanae will easily defeat her...

'Mako!' Sanac's voice was heard in Mako’s head. 'Opened your eyes.
Make, despite herself, slowly opened her eyes and was shock to find that her right hand was under Sanae’s top: touching Sanae's left breast.

'Sanae...' Mako began but Sanae pressed a finger onto her lips.

'Not a word.' Sanae told her. 'Now, take it off.'

'What... ' Then Mako looked down: seeing her pink nipples and red hair vagina `But... '

Sanae smiled at her. 'Just do it.'
Mako nodded, embarrassed, and pulled out Sanae’s top and bikini bottom: showing Sanae's brown nipples and blue hairy vagina. Sanae pressed her breasts and vagina onto Mako's: softly rubbing them on hers.

'See Mako.' Sande told her. 'There’s nothing to be embarrassed about being sexually aroused or toyed in a wrestling ring. There's a lot of time when I was accidentally groped during a match.

'Same here!' Rio piped in. 'It's just made the match more fun.'

'See? And remember that I was fighting against Darkness Aoi after your match?' At Mako's nod, Sanae continued. 'Even though both of us were naked and covered in cum, we both fight with everything we got until I was defeated.'

Mako now looked up at Sanae, getting her confidence back. 'You’re right.'

Sanae smiled. 'So the most important thing is that when you're stripped naked or groped never lose focus and do not let it bother you. Just concentrate on the match and even groped your opponents back. Now, how do you feel now'?' Sanae increased the rubbing on Mako's breasts and vagina.

Mako moaned softly. 'It’s feels... Greatly'
Mako rubbed her vagina and nipples back at Sanae, who smiled. 'You're learning, shall we cum together?'
`Yeah...' Make moaned softly as she and Sanae rubbed their sweaty bodies into one another: even locking lips. Rio watched in fascination as both Mako and Sanae moaned loudly in their mouths as their bodies becomes sweatier. With their hairy clitoris rubbing into one another, they soon exploded with orgasm: covering their legs and flowing down to the mat. They broke the kiss, drool flowing out of their mouth.

Mako licked her lips. 'I think... No, l'm ready to wrestle again!'

'Good to hear that.' Sanae smiled. 'Now let see what you got!'

Sanae grabbed Mako's arms and Irish Whipped her to the other side of the ring but with her confidence back, Mako rebounded and unleash a warrior’s cry: ducking Sanae’s clothesline and rebounded from the ropes. Mako yelled and kneed Sanae on her back: making Sanae fell onto the mat. When Sanae hit the mat, she rolled onto her back and delivered roundhouse kick towards Mako. Mako managed to block the kick from hitting her face but the blow was enough to make her stumbled sideways.

Sanae jumped onto her feet and putting Mako's head under her right arm, she delivered a DDT on Mako. When Mako's face hit the mat, she quickly rolled away: covering her face in pain. Sanae picked her up and lifting her into the air, brought her down in a power bomb: pinning her. Rio went down to make the count.

'1... 2...'

Mako pushed herself up forward and now pinning Sanae by sitting on her face and hooking both her legs. Rio restarted the count.

'1... 2...'

Sanae kicked out and Mako quickly got up onto her feet. When Sanae stood up, Mako speared Sanae in the belly but held her ground. Both girls grappled each other and despite her small size, Mako found her inner strength and managed to push Sanae into one of the corners. As Sanae back slammed into the turnbuckle, making her spat out drool, Mako started sucking on Sanae’s right nipple and fingering her wet clitoris: surprising Sanae and making her moaned sexually. Mako had Sanae at her mercy as she sucked, kissed and pulled Sanae's nipple with her teeth while fingering deeper into her vagina.

Moaning loudly and unable to control herself, Sanae exploded with cum: making her screamed loudly. Leaning against the turnbuckle, Sanae was left defenceless as Mako placed her head under her right arm and bull dogged her into the mat. Mako quickly rolled Sanae onto her back and pinned her. Rio made the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

Mako did not believe her ears when Rio finished the count and raised her hands in victory. She won? And against Sanae, one of Jipang's greatest female wrestlers? Mako smile grew wider as she allowed Rio to raise her hand into the air: declaring her the winner. Sanae was slowly getting up, groaning softly. Mako quickly helped Sanae up onto her feet.

'Sanae', she said worriedly. 'Are you okay? I didn't mean to.. '

Sanae smiled. 'You did great, Mako. You even managed to make me orgasmed twice and beat me, Looks like you're ready for this Saturday's match."

Mako smiled and hugged Sanae tightly. 'Sanae, thank you for restoring my confidence and self-esteem back! I'm ready to get back into the ring!'

'That's the spirit.' Sanae said as Mako let her go. 'Remember, if somebody groped you during a match, ignored her or grope her back. Focus on the match and nothing else.' Mako smiled and nodded. Sanae smiled and
put a hand on her shoulders. 'You deserved a break. Get a shower and see if Ryoma is free. I'm sure that he's worried for you."

Mako beamed and collected her wrestling attire. 'See you, Sanae and Rio. Thanks for everything!'

'See ya!' Rio said as Mako exited the ring and into the locker rooms. Once she knew that Mako was gone, Rio turned to Sanae. 'You let her win, didn't you?'

Sanae, who was collecting her discarded, wrestling attire, looked blankly at her. 'What are you talking about?'

Rio shrugged. 'The Sanae l know would not have lost so easily: especially after taking a beating and getting fucked by Darkness. You could had early kicked out from Mako's second pin but you didn't.'

Sanae was about to protest but seeing Rio's grin, she confessed. 'True but Mako’s attacks were really hard.' She massaged her back where Mako had kneed her. 'Besides, the point of the match was to get her confidence back so I had to lose."

'l say it works really well.' Rio grinned. Then to Sanae's surprise, Rio started stripping: showing her dark brown nipples and black hairy vagina. 'l hope you're not too exhausted because I want rematch from our last match! This time, you're going down!'

Sanae smiled and threw aside her wrestling attire. 'Then bring it! I could do with another session before meeting with Ryoma tonight!'

Giving a roar, Rio charged as Sanae get ready for Rio's attack.

Last edited:

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
Gigamax XX: Sanae vs Rio

Rio yelled as she run towards Sanae and raised her fist but before her punch could make contact with Sanae’s face. Sanae grabbed hold of it and Irish Whipped Rio into the turnbuckle, following after her. As soon as Rio she used her cat-like reflexes and jumped onto the turnbuckle while Sanae slammed into the turnbuckle instead. Rio wrapped her legs around Sanae's head and pushed herself facing awe
slamming Sanae in a head scissors takedown. Sanae gasped in pain but before Rio could pin her, Sanae bit Rio hard on her black hairy clitoris. Rio screamed and got off Sanae who rolled onto her fours and licked her lips: grinning.

'You taste so good!' Sanae smiled.

Rio growled at her. 'You bitch!'

Rio aimed a kick at Sanae’s face but caught it and pushed Rio onto her back on the mat and stood up: applying ankle lock on Rio. Rio grunted but used her free hand and locked Sanae in her crotch: making Sanae let her go and fell onto her knees while holding her crotch.

'Not so tough now eh?' Rio grinned

'I will go you for that!' Sanae gasped.

Sanae raise her elbow and slammed it on Rios's belly who gasped out loud but right hooked Sanae in the face: knocking her onto her sides. Rio quickly got up and pulled Sanae by the hair and bull dogged in a corner: slamming her into the turnbuckle. Sanae moaned in pain as she was stuck in the turnbuckle while Rio grinned and slammed her clitoris onto Sanae's from behind and started rubbing her pubic hair tickling Sanae’s blue hairy clitoris. Sanae moaned sexually as Rio slammed her clitoris harder and harder on Sanae's until Sanae gave a gasp and orgasmed onto the mat.

Rio grinned and smacked Sanae's rear. 'First round goes to me.'

Rio pulled Sanae out of the turnbuckle and dragged her into the middle of the ring where she sat on her back and applied chin lock on her. Sanae grunted in pain but slipped out of Rio's hold and turned around to face her: biting hard on Rio's clitoris again and pushing her tongue into it. Rio moaned as Sanae poked deeper into her vagina and reaching of all her sensitive spots. After a few licks, Rio gasped and orgasm all over Sanae’s face: making her fell onto her fours. As Rio panted after she orgasmed, Sanae pushed out between Rio's thighs and rolled onto her feet: leaping into the air and dropped an elbow onto Rio's spine.

Rio cried as she was slammed into the mat and Sanae pulled her legs backwards and applied double Boston crab: while licking Rio's leaking vagina. Rio moaned and tried pulling Sanae off her but Sanae increased the pressure on Rio's legs and licked Rio's crotch faster. For the second time, Rio exploded with orgasm: creating a puddle on the mat. As Rio panted heavily, Sanae let her legs go and pulled her onto her feet: lifting her into the air and applying torture rack backbreaker on her. Rio screamed in pain as Sanae pulled on her pubic hair and head: bending her back. After a minute relapsed, Sanae dropped Rio on the mat who arched her back in pain.

'Come on Rio." Sanae teased. 'Is that the best you got? thought you want a rematch!'

Growing, Rio got onto her feet and glance at Sanae. 'You fucking whore! l'm going to take you down even if it's the last thing I do!'

Roaring, Rio charged and speared Sanae into the turnbuckle: making Sanae gasped as her back made impact with the turnbuckle. Rio elbowed Sanae’s breasts and fired knee missiles into Sanae's belly and crotch: making Sanae screamed in pain. Rio suddenly knelt and uppercut Sanae’s vagina: making her exploded with cum as Sanae gasped sexually.

'You like that bitch?' Rio cried as she stood up and took hold on the panting Sanae: pulling her away from the turnbuckle. 'I told you I would beat you.'

Rio lifted Sanae into the air and slammed her down in a fireman’s carry position: pinning her and making the count.

'1... 2...'

To her surprise, Sanae kicked out and rolled away from her. Angry, Rio grabbed Sanae by the hair but as she pulled her up, Sanae uppercut Rio in her vagina: making Rio gasped in surprise and pain. Sanae smiled and quickly inserted a finger into Rio's vagina and started fingering her: pushing it deeper into Rio's insides. Rio held on to Sanae's hair as Smile pushed her fingers deeper into Rio’s vagina and at Rio’s sexual gasp: she exploded with cum. Rio stood wobbly and her tongue was hanging out and she was drooling as Sanae stood up and pulled her finger out of Rio's vagina: licking the cum off her finger.

'Mmmmmm... Delicious!' Sanae smiled as she licked her fingers clean. 'It's time to finish this though.'

Turning Rio upside down, Sanae pile drove Rio into the mat and Rio fell flat on her back as Sanae pinned her: making the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

Sanae smiled and crawled slowly up onto Rio's face: orgasmed as her sexual moan and filling Rio's mouth with her thick cum. Rio moaned and swallowed as much as she could. Once she was done, Sanae rolled off Rio and lay on her back: breathing heavily.

'Man two fights in a row! So exhausted...'

Rio groaned as she pushed herself up slowly. 'Fuck... I lost again... `

Sanae faced Rio and smiled. 'You almost got me there. You certainly getting better...'

She was interrupted when Rio rolled onto her and despite being tired from all the orgasms, Rio panted and smiled. 'Come on Sanae, since we can't get Ryoma tonight, let's just fuck each other silly.'

Sanae, surprised at this turn of event, smiled. 'Love the sound of that.'

Rio fell on Sanae and they locked lips, wrestling with their tongues and rubbing both their hard nipples and wet hairy clitoris into one another. Rio pulled Sanae up in sitting position as they connected their vaginas in a scissor position and grinding wildly on each other: still kissing deeply and sucking on each other tongues. After an intense minute, both of them gasped sexually as their nipples squirted with fluids and their vaginas exploded with orgasm: covering both of them from head to toe. Rio and Sanae started licking each other, taking in as much cum as possible. They fell onto their backs as soon as they finished cleaning each other up.

'Taste so goods!' Rio said as she licked her lips.

'Yeah!' Sanae agreed. 'Let's have a shower before having another round.'
Just then, a door slammed and Rio and Sanae looked up to see Saeko Shimazu stormed into the gym and Hung her bag onto the ground: looking for somebody.

'Ryoma!' she called out. 'Ryoma!' Then she noticed that Sanae and Rio were naked in the ring as they stood up. 'What the fuck are you two doing?'

'I just helped Maki get motivated for this Saturday’s match.' Sanae replied. 'And looks like she's ready for it.'

'And me and Sanae just had a rematch and we were about to have sex when you barge in.' Rio grinned. 'What’s up with you?'

Saeko fumed, 'That stupid husband of mine is giving me a lot of crap about personal safety and being careful in the ring! I just need to get away from him for a few hours! Where's Ryoma?'

'I gave him to Mako since she needs him for Saturday's match." Sanae answered and Saeko gasped at her,

'You what?' Then she cursed. 'Fuck! I was hoping for a good fuck from Ryoma... ' Then she sniffed the air. 'What's that smell?'

'Must be all the juice we been making when we wrestled.' Rio answered.

Then Saeko suddenly smiled. 'So who won?' When Sanae pointed to herself, Saeko slowly unbutton her shirt, pulled off her jeans and unstrapped her lingerie: showing her brown nipples and black hairy vagina. 'How about it Sanae, wanna wrestle with Violent Rose?'

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
Gigamax XX: Saeko vs Sanae

Sanae groaned in pain as Saeko climbed into the ring. 'Come on Saeko, I fought two matches in a row! Can't I take a break?'

Saeko grinned and took off her glasses: throwing it accurately in her pile of clothes. 'And leave me from all the fun? No way! Think of this as an endurance test: being able to wrestle and still win for a long period of time.

'Why not Rio?' Sanae whined. 'She needs the extra...'

'Enough talk!.' Saeko cried with a roar, speared Sanae onto her back to the mat. As Saeko held Sanae down, she turned to Rio. 'Rio, you be referee!'

Rio grinned 'Yes ma’am.'

Wih a roar, Sanae pushed Saeko off her and she jumped onto her feet: looking determined. 'If you want a fight then bring it! You're going to regret trying to take me on when I want some sex!'

Saeko smiled and readied herself. 'That's the spirit!'

Quick as lightning, Saeko kicked Sanae in the sides and grabbing her hair, face bustered Sanae into the mat: Saeko quickly getting onto Sanae's back and applying chin lock on her. Sanae cried as her head was being pulled back but she slowly planted her feet into the mat and stood up: carrying Saeko onto her back. Sanae first slammed Saeko into the turnbuckle before slamming her into the mat: making Saeko gasped and forcing her to let go of Sanae. Sanae quickly turned around to face Saeko and put her in a reverse full Nelson hold: Sanae's wet blue hairy clitoris rubbing into Saeko's blonde hairy clitoris.

Sanae winked. 'l think I’ll make you cum first.'

Before Saeko could react, Sanae started rubbing her wet clitoris against Saeko's: making it wet with her cum and teasing it. Saeko, desiring for sex, started moaning sexually as Sanae's blue pubic hair entered her clitoris and started tickling her insides. Saeko moaned softly as she released her cum: spilling it into Sanae's vagina and covering her thighs. She smiled with relief before grabbing Sanae by the hair.

'Now you done it!'

Saeko pulled Sanae off her and Sanae quickly pulled Saeko on top of her by her hair: both women rolling around in the ring. Rio, who was referring, started fingering herself as she watched Saeko and Sanae fight. Finally, Saeko got on top of Sanae and slammed her head onto the mat several times before pulling her up by the feet: preparing to lift her into the air. Before she could however, Sanae hooked her legs to Saeko's, preventing Saeko from doing any throws but before Sanae could reverse the attack, Saeko quickly pushed herself forward: slamming Sanae into the mat onto her back. As Sanae moaned in pain, Saeko pushed herself onto her rear and hooked her legs sound Sanae: applying figures four hold on her. Sanae grunted at the pain in her legs before rolling both her and Sanae onto their bellies where Sanae formed a bridge and pulled Saeko's head backwards in a reverse figure four leg lock and chin lock combo. Saeko grunted in pain until she managed to rolled Sanae off her and both of them stood at the same time: slamming their breast into one another.

Sanae smiled at Saeko. 'Let's see if our tits can fight!'

Saeko smiled back. 'Let's!'

Moaning, Saeko and Sanae pushed their brown nipples into one another and as they did: they reconnected their hairy vaginas and locked lips. Pushing their tongues into each other mouths, Saeko and Sanae started circling their nipples sound each other and slamming their wet hairy vaginas like rams: drool escaping from their mouths as their moans became louder. Rio, unable to take it, fingered herself and started moaning loudly: cum from her vagina and down her legs. At sexual moans, Sanae and Saeko's nipples lactated and their vaginas exploded with cum: covering their legs and creating a pool under them. They pulled their mouths away flowing drool still flowing out of their mouths and strings of saliva bridging their mouths. They panted for a while before pushing each other away: resuming the fight. They clasped hands and entered a test of strength: Sanae pushing Saeko back into the ropes where she Irish whipped her to the other side.

Saeko rebounded from the ropes and ducked as Sanae threw a clothesline attack and rebounded from the ropes again: catching Sanae in a spear. Both of them landed onto the mat where Saeko delivered punched in Sanae’s face and breasts before applying arm bar on her right hand: trying to pull her arm out of its socket. Sanae moaned in pain as Saeko pulled on her arm but using her trapped arm, Sanae grabbed hold of Saeko's blond pubic hair and pulling it: making Saeko yelled in pain and stopped applying force in the arm bar. with four fingers hooked into Saeko's pubic hair, Sanae pushed her thumb into Saeko's vagina and started rubbing it inside and out: Saeko now moaning out loud and sexually. To her disbelief she screamed in ecstasy as she orgasmed: covering Sanae's right arm. Saeko let go of Sanae's arm and laid on her back, panting heavily and lying in an eagle-spread position as Sanae crawled on top of her: slamming herself onto Saeko's and pinning her in a cover. Rio hit the mat and began the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

Sanae smiled and planted her crotch onto Saeko's face: moaning with relief as she released her cum onto Saeko. Saeko quickly opened her mouth and swallowed all of her Sanae's cum before licking her vagina clean. Sanae giggled and lifted her vagina off of Saeko’s face so she could breath easily.

'Damn...' Saeko panted 'I lost! But I really needed that! I think l'm ready to face my husband again.'

Sanae smiled down at her. 'We're not done yet. You interrupted our fun time so you're going to pay the consequences.' Sanae looked up at Rio. 'Rio, you can have the pussy."

Rio grinned 'Oh yeah!'

Rio roughly slammed her vagina onto Saeko's, making Saeko shuddered. and started grinding roughly, and wildly on Saeko's vagina: making Saeko screamed sexually until her screams became muffled as Sanae placed her vagina back onto Saeko’s mouth. Saeko, while reaching her climax, started licking Sanae's vagina: making Sanae moaned and holding her head. Rio slammed and rammed her vagina onto Saeko's vagina and at both Sanae’s and Saeko’s gasp: they exploded with cum. Saeko's cum covering Rio while Sanae's cum flowed into Saeko's mouth: who drank it immediately. Sanae shakily stood up from Saeko and turned to Rio.

'Let Saeko have a taste of your juice Rio while I'll take the pussy.'

'Good.' Rio said as she stood up. 'I need to release mine.'

'Yes...' Saeko moaned. 'Feed me!'

Sanae connected her vagina to Saeko's while Rio sat on Saeko's face: facing Sanae. Pushing herself forward, Sanae grinded her vagina onto Saeko's and pulled Rio towards her: kissing her deeply. Rio kissed back and moaned into her mouth as Saeko's licked Rio's vagina hungrily. Rio and Sanae's tongues played with each other while Saeko's tongue drove deeper into Rio's vagina. Then moaning together, all three women exploded with cum: Sanae and Rio being covered in cum and Rio shooting orgasms into Saeko's mouth: overflowing it. Giggling, Sanae and Rio stood up from Saeko and went on all fours: licking Saeko's exploding vagina like dogs. Saeko moaned as Sanae and Rio cleaned her vagina: swallowing Rio's remaining cum in her mouth and licking her lips. Giggling, Rio and Sanae pulled Saeko into kneeling position and all of them pressed their nipples against each other: rubbing gently and moaning softly until all three of them have their nipples squirting out fluids.

Exhausted, they fell onto the mat with Sanae in the middle and Rio and Saeko besides her: smiling and breathing heavily.

Sanae moaned. 'Tired...'

'Best orgy ever...' Rio exclaimed.

Saeko, however, rolled until she was on top of both Sanae and Rio. 'I don't know about you guys but I'm still on fire. Let's have another round.'

'Oh come on Saeko!' Rio complained. 'Can't you give us a...' She stopped when Saeko growled at her. 'A second thought, why not start first and let Sanae and me get some rest?'

'I agree with Rio.' Sanae quickly said.

Saeko smiled. 'I’m really enjoying this!'

Saeko happily licked and sucked on both Sanae and Rio's nipples as the two women lay on their backs: moaning and enjoying Saeko's licks.

Lee Skrla

Vivacious Visitor
Jipang Fantasies: Linda Halloween vs Justice Asuka

The arena of Jipang filled with onlookers who were anticipating for the match of the century: Linda Halloween against Justice Asuka. As the lights dimmed and only the spotlights above the ring still on, the announcer's voice spoke out loud as the referee entered the ring.

'WELCOME TO JIPANG WHERE WE HOST THE BEST FEMALE WRESTLING IN WHOLE OF JAPAN! TODAY, WE'RE HOSTING OUT FIRST LAST WOMAN STANDING MATCH! SO PUTS YOUR HANDS UP FOR GIGAMAX'S ACE: JUSTICE ASUKA!'

Crowd’s cheers rumbled the entire arena as Justice Asuka, her real name being Sanae Takamori, entered the arena and waved and beamed at her fans. As usual, she wore a sleeveless top and a red bikini bottom with red boots and a red ribbon that tied her long blue hair. The crowd called out her name loudly as she jumped into the ring and waved her hands cheerfully before leaning into her corner.

'AND HER OPPONENT!' the announcer continued. 'FROM AMERICA: LINDA HALLOWEEN!'

The doors opened and the crowd roared with cheers as an American woman with long flowing hair and white skin strode towards the ring. She was massive: taller than Justice Asuka with big biceps and massive breasts that were covered with bikini with the American flag on it. Below were a short jean and a belt with stars on them and her legs were covered in cowboy's boots. She climbed into the ring and flexed her grant biceps as she looked down at Justice Asoka as she approached her. The two wrestling titans started circling around the ring, trading friendly conversation.

'Glad to see you again Linda.' Justice Asuka smiled. 'How was the flight back to Japan?'

Linda smiled back and spoke in broken Kanji. 'Flight back to Japan was good. Now ready to fight. Ready to fight Justice!'

'Same here!' Justice Asuka said. 'I've been preparing for this day to come.

At the sound of the bell, Justice Asuka and Linda clashed against each other and grappled into a deadlock: trying to throw one another down to the mat. Linda managed to list Justice Asuka into the air but before she could slam her down, Justice Asoka put all her weight into her legs, leaning backwards: forcing Linda's hands to move backwards along with Justice Asuka. Justice Asuka landed onto her feet and turned around: grabbing Linda by the hair and slamming her back of the head onto the mat. Linda grunted in pain and grabbed Justice Asoka's head and threw her on top of her: Justice Asuka facing Linda's crotch.

Linda wrapped her arms around Justice Asuka and stood up with Justice Asuka upside down before slamming her back into the mat in a pile driver: Justice Asuka crying out in pain. Justice Asuka rolled onto her feet and held her head as Linda changed towards her: roaring. Justice Asuka roared back and sprinted officer feet: spearing Linda but Linda stood her ground and lifted Justice Asuka into the air. Roaring, Linda power bombed Justice Asuka into the mat: Justice Asuka stayed on the mat. The referee made the count.

'l... 2... 3... 4...'

Justice Asuka jumped onto her feet and kicked Linda in the face: sending Linda into the ropes. Justice Asuka jumped onto her feet and slid towards Linda, slamming her boots into Linda's crotch. Linda gasped out loud as Justice Asuka pulled her up by the hair and DDT her into the mat: leaving Linda groaning on the mat. The referee made the count.

'1... 2... 3... 4...'

Linda suddenly leaned forward and grabbed hold of Justice Asuka's bikini bottom: wedging it into Justice Asuka's vagina. Justice Asuka gasped out loud but also grabbed Linda's jeans and pulled it off her as Linda also did the same thing. Soon Justice Asuka was showing her blue hairy vagina while Linda blonde hairy vagina was exposed. They threw the bottoms aside and grinned.

'l didn't know you were into this.' Justice Asuka smiled.

'Had done this with many female wrestlers back in America.' Linda replied. 'Never thought Sanae is into this. Now fight becomes interesting?

'So it has!' Justice Asuka replied, 'Shall we take it all off?'

Linda beamed. 'Yeah!' Linda unstrung her bikini top while Justice Asuka... Sanae pulled out her top and ribbon: both of them showing their brown nipples. Throwing their top out of the ring, they circled around the ring again as the crowd whistled and catcalled: excited stat two of their favourite wrestlers were fighting in nude. No doubt Ryoma Hamazaki was masturbating as he watched Sanae and Linda fighting in the nude.

Linda and Sanae slammed each other breasts into one another as they bear hugged and rubbed their hard nipples into one another: both women moaning loudly as their sweat flew everywhere. As they pressed their nipples Linda let go of Sanae and plunged one finger in her vagina and one finger into her anus: fingering deeper into them. Sanae gasped but pushed her right fist into Linda's vagina while sucking on Linda's left nipple: making Linda moaned loudly. Both women continued fingering each other and slamming their breasts into one another until both of them gasped loudly and exploded with cum: even their nipples squirted out fluids.

As their cum covered the mat Sanae and Linda pushed each other away and try to stand properly but after their orgasm and with their nipples leaking out fluids, it was quite difficult. Panting heavily and waiting for their vagina to stop leaking. Linda and Sanae entered a test of strength: trying to push each other back. Unable to, both of them roared and swung their heads backwards and at the same time, head butted each other: a crack could be heard in the arena.

For a moment, the arena was silent as Sanae and Linda just stood there: their heads still touching each other. Then suddenly, their hands let go and they swayed on their feet before both of them fell onto their sides: Sanae falling onto her left and Linda onto the right. They slammed into the mat with a loud thump and they lay there: still breathing. The referee looked at both of them, checking if they were about to get up. Seeing that they were not.. she started counting.

'1... 2... 3... 4...' Sanae moaned as Linda rolled onto her back.' Linda's head dropped back into the mat as Sanae was '5... 6... 7...' Sanae slowly opened her eyes and moaned while Linda raised her head. '8... 9...' about to lift her head but it was too late. '10!'

The bell rang, ending the match. The crowd just stood there in silence before they began clapping and cheering out for Sanae and Linda: even though it was a draw but they managed to give such a splendid match. Linda and Sanae tried to get up but could not as they were suffering a big headache. Fortunately for them, they have friends as the entire Gigamax wrestlers, with Ryoma leading them, climbed into the ring and helped them backstage where they can be treated at the infirmary.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jipang Fantasies: Justice Asuka vs Darkness Aoi

Jipang was more crowded then usual as it was another epic match in Jipang's history: a rematch between Justice Asuka and Darkness like the last time, it will be a three falls match for the Jipang's Women’s Championship Belt. Fans of both Asuka and Aoi filled the arena as light dimmed and the announcer's voice filled the stadium.

'WELCOME BACK TO JIPANG WHERE WE WILL BE HAVING A THREE FALLS TITLE MATCH FOR JIPANG'S WOMEN CHAMPIONSHIP! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, JIPANG CURRENT WOMEN CHAMPION: DARKNESS AOI!'

The doors opened and Miki Aoi wearing a black mask and wrestling outfit with the title belt around her waist, ran into the ring and jumped into the ring: raising her fist to her fans. Once the cheers died down, Miki leaned in her comer as the announcer called in Sanae Takamori.

'AND HER OPPONENT, FROM GIGAMAX: JUSTICE ASUKA!'

The doors opened again and Sanae walked into the ring, wearing her red ribbon and wrestling outfit, waving and high-fiving her fans as she passed through them. When she reached the ring, she jumped into it and started posing for fans: earning loud cheers from them. When the cheers died down, Sanae faced Miki who pushed herself away from the turnbuckle: smiling at Sanae.

'Hello Justice, or should I say Sanae. Ready to be beaten by me again?'

Sanae'seyes narrowed. 'Not this time Darkness, this time justice will prevail!'

Miki laughed again. 'We shall see. Remember, this is a anything goes three falls match and winner can have my title belt and the loser have to be the winner's sex slave for a week'

Sanae nodded. 'Deal.'

Miki handed her belt to the referee and at the sound of the bell, Miki and Sana circled each other around the ring before charging towards one another: grappling one another. Equal in strength, Miki and Sanae stood in deadlock until Miki lifted Sanae into the air and slammed her face first into the mat: Sanae screaming in pain. In response, Sanae grabbed Miki by the ankles and tripper her: making her fall on her back. Miki gave short and yelped louder when Sanae elbow dropped into her stomach and grabbing her by her bottoms: wedged it into Miki's vagina. Miki gasped in shock but slapped Sanae in the face: making Sanae let go of Miki's bottoms.

Sanae, undaunted by the slap, pulled Miki onto her feet and Irish whipped her towards the ropes and when Miki rebounded, Sanae prepared a clothesline attack: only for Miki to duck. Miki rebounded from the ropes again only for Sanae's leg to slam in her chin. Miki gasped as she flew backwards into the ropes and gasped louder as Sanae slammed her shoulder into her stomach: making Miki spat out saliva. Growling, Miki grabbed hold of Sanae's top while Sanae wedged Miki's bottom into her vagina: making Miki gasped as she removed Sanae's top. Sanae tugged onto Miki's bottom as Miki tore away her showing Sanae's brown nipples. Not unfazed of being topless, Sanae pulled Miki's bottom upwards: this time getting a reaction.

Miki gasped as her bikini bottom wedged into her vagina: Sanae still rubbing it against Miki's clitoris. With a moan, Miki felt that her bikini bottom was becoming damped as she orgasmed. Miki quickly head butted Sanae on the forehead, making her stumbled backwards but as she did, she tore Miki's bikini bottom: showing Miki's leaking black hairy vagina. Covering her exposed vagina, Miki speared Sanae into the comer and slammed her knee into Sanae's crotch: increasing her attack. Sanae cried and gasped as her bottom was soaked with orgasm: Miki smiling and ripping it away, showing Sanae's leaking blue hairy vagina.

Miki turned her back on Sanae and swung her wet bikini bottom into the air but it was a mistake. Before Miki knew it, hands wrapped around her waist from behind and she was lived into the air and her head was slammed into the mat: in a German suplex. Miki dimly realised it was Sanae who was pinning her and she heard the referee making the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

Sanae let go of Miki and covered her leaking vagina as Miki rolled onto her fours, rubbing the back of her head.

'Impressive.' She said. 'You manage to take me by surprise, but next round you won't be so lucky.'

Roaring, Miki charged and speared Sanae in the belly but Sanae stood her ground and was only pushed backwards. Sanae untied Miki's top and after it dropped onto the mat, Sanae lifted Miki into the air and power bombed her back into the mat: showing Miki's brown nipples. Before Miki could do anything, Sanae was already sitting on the mat: licking Miki's vagina. Miki's eyes widened as Sanae's tongue ventured deeper and deeper into her clitoris: making Miki aroused easily. Moaning uncontrollably and loudly, she exploded cum all over Sanae's face who greedily licked it off her face.

After she was done orgasmed, Miki slammed her thighs onto Sanae's temples: making Sanae dazed and loosed her hold on Miki. With Sanae trapped between her thighs, Miki slammed Sanae sideway into the mat and put pressure on head in a head scissors. As Sanae tried to pushed Mikils legs apart, Miki laughed and proceeded to undo Sanae's hair: freeing them. In desperation, Sanae reached out but only managed to peel Miki’s mask off her face. With Miki tightening the hold on Sanae's head; Sanae finally tapped on the mat.

'I submit.' She cried

Miki smiled and released Sanae: Sanae rubbing her temples as Miki stood Miki then untied her hair ribbon, loosening her long black hair, before turning back to Sanae who was already on her feet.

'You’re getting good at this.' Miki grinned at Sanae. 'You manage to make me cum twice.'

'I’ve been training.' Sanae panted. 'Let’s finish this.'

'Let's', Miki agreed.

Roaring, they charged and slammed into each other: trying to push each other back. They growled as their hands clasped and sweat poured from their nude bodies. Then they slammed their nipples and breasts against each other: circling their nipples around them before slamming downward into the mat. Moaning as they slapped their breasts into one another, they also slammed their wet vaginas in a scissor position: grinding and making smacking sounds. They continued grinding their vaginas into each other roughly until Miki suddenly gasped and started moaning sexually, Sanae slamming her vagina onto Miki's vagina with a look of determination on her face. Sanae then slammed Miki's back into the mat and bucking her wildly: making Miki cried and moaned loudly.

'Oooooooohhhhh!' Miki cried in ecstasy as Sanae slammed her vagina into Miki's vagina.

Then, Miki gasped sexually as her vagina exploded with covering her belly and Sanae's vagina with thick Miki was on her back, her tongue hanging out and she was panting loudly. She did not even notice that Sanae had pinned her in a cover until the referee started the count.

'1... 2... 3!'

The bell rang as the referee helped Sanae up by pulling her up and raising her right hand: the crowd cheering wildly as not only a new Jipang's Champion was born but it was the first time Miki was defeated. Sanae, tears in her eyes, took the title belt from the referee and raised it into the air for her fans to see: the announcer's voice booming into the air.

'WINNER AND NEW JIPANG'S WOMEN CHAMPION: SANAE TAKAMORI, JUSTICE ASUKA!'

Sanae smiled with tears still flowing from her eyes and as soon as the cheers died down, she wiped them away and put on her new title belt. Then she grinned down onto the exhausted Miki who was still breathing heavily and her belly covered in cum. Grabbing her by the hair, Sanae pulled Miki onto her knees and buried her face into her vagina.

'Mmmft?' Miki gasped in surprise.

'I won't sexually humiliate you like you did to me the last time but thought I leave something behind for you.' Sanae said with a smile. 'Taste the nectar of the new champion of Jipang!'

Moaning loudly, Sanae unleashed a torrent of orgasm all over Miki's face and into her mouth: making Miki gagged and choked on Sanae's thick cum. Once she was finished, Sanae let Miki fall back onto the mat: her mouth full with cum and were flowing out from her mouth. Sanae smiled and slid out of the ring: walking out of the arena with her fists pumped into the air and title belt around her waist. When she went backstage, aides rushed into the ring to help the unconscious Miki to the infirmary.

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
Jipang Fantasies: Rio Katsura vs Saeko Shimazu

The arena of Jipang was full house as every seat was taken by wrestling fans. They all chattered excitedly as the arena was slowly being filled with even more spectators. When no more spectators were coming in, the doors closed and the lights dimmed slowly: leaving only the spotlights above the ring. The referee stood in the middle of the ring as the announcements were being made.

‘WELCOME TO ANOTHER NIGHT AT JIPANG! TONIGHT’S MATCH IS SCHEDULED FOR A ONE-FALL! MAKING HER WAY TO THE RING, FROM GIGAMIX: SAEKO “VIOLENCE ROSE” SHIMAZU!’

A blonde woman walked into the arena, her long blonde hair swaying sideways and a brown cowboy hat on top of her head. She wore brown fingerless gloves and jacket on top of a white top along with blue jeans and brown cowboy boots. She grabbed hold of her hat and threw it into the crowd before running towards the ring.

Saeko slammed her palms onto the ring’s apron and pushed herself up, rolling under the ropes. She got onto her feet and stood in the middle of the ring, throwing air kisses to her fans. She then retreated into her corner when the cheering died down, leaning against her corner when the announcement continued.

‘AND HER OPPONENT, ALSO FROM GIGAMIX: RIO “CRIMSON TIGER” KATSURA!’

A woman wearing a black cat mask entered the arena, short purple hair sticking out from the bottom and side of the mask. Her ebony toned body was covered in a black one-piece leotard covered in stripes that goes from the top to her feet and covering her hands, her biceps, back and cleavage exposed.

Rio smirked as she began running towards the ring, slapping high-fives to any of her fans who reached out their hands towards her. She jumped over the ropes and landed on her feet, posing for all to see. The crowd cheered loudly as Rio faced Saeko who had approached her from her corner, both of them smiling.

‘About time.’ Saeko muttered. ‘Hopefully we won’t get any interruption from Darkness Aoi.’

‘We won’t.’ Rio grinned assuring. ‘Aoi gave me her words that she won’t interrupt while I’m kicking your ass.’

Saeko laughed. ‘Hah! That’s a laugh! You know how violent I can get. It’s I whose going to kick your ass!’

Rio growled as the bell rang. ‘Enough talk! Let’s do this!’

Saeko and Rio locked fingers and began pushing each other back and forth in a test of strength. Even though both of them were evenly matched, soon Rio had the upper hand as she managed to push Saeko into the ropes. The blonde woman gasped when Rio let go of her hands and grabbed her wrist, Irish whipping her to the other side of the ring.

Saeko grunted when her back hit the ropes, rebounding from it and running straight back to Rio. She saw Rio preparing to deliver a roundhouse kick into her so before Rio’s leg could even slam into her, Saeko ducked and speared Rio in the stomach. The Crimson Tiger yelped as she was slammed onto her back, looking up at the Violent Rose.

Saeko smirked and slammed her forearm into Rio’s chest before grabbing her by the head, slamming both knees into Rio’s stomach and crotch. Rio screamed in pain as Saeko pulled her up onto her feet, head-butting her on the forehead.

The Crimson Tiger grunted as she stumbled backwards into the ropes, immediately pulling herself on top of one of them. She bounced off into the air and body slammed into Saeko, sending both of them into the mat. Saeko groaned as she tried to push Rio off her, only for Rio to grab her by her hair.

Rio slammed herself onto Saeko’s stomach and began slamming her head onto the mat. The blonde woman yelped each time the back of her head hit the mat. Then to her surprise, Rio grabbed hold of both her jacket and top: tearing them away. Saeko blushed as her breasts with light brown nipples and six-packs were on display.

‘H-hey!’

Rio smirked as she threw away Saeko’s clothes. ‘I thought we give our fans some fan-service. Jipang encouraged it.’

For answer, Saeko slammed both her knees into Rio’s back: sending her forward. Before Rio knew it, Saeko head-butt Rio in the face again: almost knocking her out. With Rio’s eyes closed in pain, Saeko reached up and grabbed hold of Rio’s outfit. With one pull, Saeko tore off Rio’s leotard: showing her dark brown nipples, six-packs and purple hairy vagina.

Rio gasped and got off Saeko, trying to cover her exposed body. Saeko simply grinned and stood up, not ashamed that her breasts were on full display in public.

‘What’s wrong Rio?’ The blonde woman winked. ‘I thought we should give our fans “fan-service”? Or are you feeling a bit unnerved that by money-makers are bigger than yours?’

‘You bitch!’ Rio screamed as she slammed her elbow into Saeko’s stomach.

Saeko merely grunted and slammed her elbow onto Rio’s back, sending the Crimson Tiger to her knees. Rio winced at the pain in her back but reached up, grabbing hold of Saeko’s jeans. With a snarl, she pulled it down: including her panty.

Saeko screamed when her blonde hairy vagina were exposed. She screamed further when Rio tripped her onto her back, pulling her jeans and panty from her legs. After discarding her clothes, Rio grabbed hold of Saeko’s legs and stood up: dragging the blonde woman to the centre of the ring.

Then Rio rolled Saeko onto her stomach and sat onto her back, pulling her legs towards her in a double Boston crab hold. Saeko moaned as she felt her spine being bent, feeling her legs being pulled out from the joints. Using her strength, Saeko pulled Rio off her back and catapulted her into one of the turnbuckles.

Rio screamed as she made impact with the turnbuckle, groaning as she tried to pull herself away from the turnbuckle. Saeko got back onto her feet and seeing Rio still stuck at the turnbuckle, she ran towards her. She lifted her leg into he air and slammed it down onto Rio’s back.

Rio screamed again as she was sent onto her knees, arching her back in pain. Saeko grabbed hold of Rio’s head and pulled her up onto her feet before slamming her face repeatedly into the turnbuckle. Rio’s screams filled the arena as she continued to meet the turnbuckle. Saeko then grabbed Rio’s mask and pulled it off, showing Rio’s dazed face and allowing her short purple hair to be loose.

‘Show everyone your pretty face Rio.’ Saeko chuckled as she tossed the mask out of the ring.

Rio groaned and glanced back at Saeko. ‘You done it now you bastard!’

Rio roared and slammed her elbow into Saeko’s face. The blonde woman screamed and covered her face with her hands, blinded to Rio’s next moves. With her back turned on Saeko, Rio quickly climbed the turnbuckle. Fully nude, Rio posed for all to see before performing a back flip and landing on top of Saeko.

Saeko screamed when she was slammed into the mat, the wind knocked out from her. Rio hooked one of Saeko’s legs up into the air and goes for the pin. The referee began the count.

‘1… 2…’

Saeko growled as she kicked out, pushing Rio off her. Rio gasped and got onto her feet, getting ready to fight back. Saeko got onto her knees and uppercut Rio in her hairy vagina, making the Crimson Tiger screamed in surprise. Saeko smirked as she pushed her fist into Rio’s vagina, fisting her roughly.

Rio screamed as she tried to get away from Saeko, only for the blonde woman to follow after her. Rio felt Saeko’s fist inside of her as she placed her hands onto Saeko’s shoulders in a vain attempt to push her away. Then before she knew it, cum spilled all over Saeko’s fist and dropped onto the mat.

Saeko grinned as she pulled her fist out from Rio’s vagina, allowing more cum to flow out from the Crimson Tiger’s vagina. Saeko gave her cum-covered fist a lick before right hooking Tiger in the face, earning a scream from Rio. Then she hip tossed Rio onto the mat.

Rio moaned as she lay on her back, orgasming all over the mat. She watched in horror as Saeko climbed the turnbuckle, facing her. Saeko raised her hands into the air, receiving a loud cheer from the crowd, before jumping off the turnbuckle. She twirled in mid-air before slamming into Rio, sending cum and sweat flying everywhere. Rio screamed in pain as Saeko goes for the pin, the referee counting out loud.

‘1… 2…’

Saeko gasped as Rio kicked out, pushing her onto her side. Both Rio and Saeko panted heavily as they slowly got back to their feet, wrapping their arms around each other heads. They growled as they grappled back and forth in the ring, their heads touching.

‘You’re good.’ Saeko growled. ‘But you’re still going down!’

To Saeko’s surprise, Rio simply smirked. ‘Really? I’m just getting started!’

Saeko then screamed in shock when Rio kicked her in between her legs, her foot smashing her clitoris. Before Saeko’s hands can go to her wounded crotch, Rio grabbed hold of Violent Rose’s head and slammed her face-first into the mat in a face-buster. Saeko lay face-first into the mat, motionless but soft moans could be heard.

Rio stood behind Saeko’s knees and grabbed both her wrists before rolling onto her back. Slowly she pushed Saeko up into the air, pulling her limbs back in a ceiling hold. Saeko screamed, as she looked up towards the ceiling, blinded by the spotlights and unable to escape from Rio’s hold.

Rather than force Saeko into submission, Rio dropped the blonde woman onto the mat and jumped onto her feet. Rio smirked as she pulled Saeko onto her feet, the blonde woman groaning loudly. Rio pushed Saeko into one of the corners and abused Saeko’s vagina with multiple knee missiles.

Saeko’s screams filled the arena as Rio’s knees smashed her vagina, arousing her greatly. It was not long before Saeko began moaning, cum spilled out from her clitoris and dripped onto the mat. Rio panted as she stopped the attack, her attacking knee covered in cum.

Grabbing Saeko by her wrist, Rio pulled her opponent away from the corner and Irish whipped her to the other side of the ring. Saeko gasped as she once again hit the ropes, rebounding back to Rio. She saw that Rio was preparing to clothesline her like before and prepare to duck her attack.

Only for Rio to take a step forward and lowered her arm before delivering a spinning kick into the side of Saeko’s head. The blonde woman screamed in surprise and fell onto her side, covering her head with her arms. Rio walked into the ropes, ready to rebound herself at any moment.

Despite all the damage done to her body and vagina, Saeko managed to get up: groaning loudly. This was Rio’s moment. The Crimson Tiger roared and rebounded from the ropes, charging towards Saeko. Saeko turned around to face Rio, screaming as Rio leapt into the sir and dropkicked her in the face.

Violent Rose fell onto her back, unconscious, as Rio fell onto the mat. She quickly got onto her fours and crawled towards the unconscious Saeko, lying on top of her and pinning her down. The referee began the count again.

‘1… 2… 3!’

The bell rang as Rio stood up, breathing heavily. She slowly stood up and pointed one hand into the air, embracing the cheering from the crowd. Her name was called out several times and the announcer announced her victory.

‘WINNER BY PIN-FALL: RIO KATSURA, THE CRIMSON TIGER!’

Rio smiled and lowered her arm as Saeko moaned softly, slowly recovering. Rio smirked as she goes down onto her knees, connecting her hairy wet vagina onto the blondes. Saeko opened her eyes widely as Rio began grinding their vaginas into each other.

‘W-what are you doing Rio?’ Saeko gasped at the sudden thrust from Rio.

Rio grinned and bucked Saeko roughly. ‘Having my prize. Come on Saeko, let’s give our fans more fan service!’

Saeko slowly smiled and accepted her defeat, grinding back to Rio. The two of them began moaning and grunting as their wet vaginas mashed into each other, whistles and cat-callings coming from their fans. They gasped in unison as they orgasmed again, their thick cum coating their hairy vaginas and abdominal.

‘Damn…’ Saeko panted as she pulled away from Rio. ‘That was a rough fight. You win this round Rio but don’t expect any mercy next time.’

Rio chuckled as she helped Saeko onto her feet, both of them dripping with sweat and cum. ‘I don’t expect any. Now let’s meet up with the others and have an orgy!’

Saeko shook her head as she was carried out of the ring and towards the backstage. ‘You party animal.’

Both women left the arena, leaving a cheering crowd behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.