1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

izumi Shimomura Hair style

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Leiws ad, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Leiws ad

Leiws ad Potential Patron

3bae0259f45b74accf9091da734f1955.jpg 551d5e6bf7aac52850577eb19fac0e37.jpg [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hello i would like an izumi Shimomura hairstyle here's some reference but i can find more if you want and if it can't be made that's okay

Attached Files:

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Staff Member Moderator

Hello @Leiws ad. Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Please take a look at the request rules. In particular, we require side-view reference images in order to create SDT imports.

There doesn't seem to be much fanart of this character. It might be easier to watch the anime series and then take screenshots when Izumi is shown in profile. Please remember to host your images offsite instead of attaching them. For example: the "Remote Upload Images" button at the bottom of this page allows you to upload files to imgur.

3. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Content Creator

@Leiws ad: Hello. Two things about requests:
    • Resolution of images is very important for modders, the better the resolution, the better the tracing. So when you look for references, use Google Image search and get the best resolution as possible: the 3rd image is available at 1256x1820 px. The reference you provided is useless, because its resolution is too low and the modder that will bother to look for other resolutions may not found the same images because you cropped it, making the search of this image with Google impossible.
    • Do no attach images to your posts. This feature is for useful content such as mods or dialogues, not references. Upload images on Imgur instead.
    @any-modder-that-may-take-this-request: I started editing the 1256x1820 px version of the 3rd reference with paint.net, but I stopped as It would take too much time to make something with it and anyway, the result would be mediocre.
    You may use it as a reference, but mind that it is not a canonical picture of this caracter and that the lighting is not adequate.

Here's my crappy cutout:

[​IMG]

I also found this drawing by Watanuki Kaname on Gelbooru, but it is also not canonical:
    [​IMG]