Ivy vs. Wang ( one sided beat down) (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
So ive been working on this for about few months now off and on and i am glad to say it is finally finished. Now i get to present it to you guys. Oh just to let everybody know i am not good with the liquify tool in photoshop so it might look a little wonky but for the most part it came out how i wanted. enjoy.

oh also excuse the scant.
j09cnlc.jpg

A noble warrior from china Wang had a very strange task ahead of her. Her brother is infected with the power of soul edge but it is killing him. bed ridden he holds on to dear life. a witch doctor says she could save him just all she needs is the fatty meat of a curtain alchemist in order to save his life. she knew just who to go to.

4FCfEcz.png

Ivy Valentine, Ivy had just recently moved in and took over a small village and rules it with an iron fist. because of her skills as a swordswoman and her alchemy she bullies the towns people into giving them all there food ( as you can see in the pic) most of their money and sleeps with most of the fair looking men and some women. she is with out reason or remorse and she must be stopped.

TzVfhqS.jpg

"Soo, you come for a taste of my blade?" Ivy says. " what you will be tasting is death, for i need your fat to save my brother and from what i understand i'll be doing these towns people a favor." wang says sternly.

ISW77Fg.png

" Hehehehe (snort) really, well young girl...come and get ivy's fat, if you can." Ivy said as she sat proudly on her throne, her thighs spread apart wide as if to invite anyone in her meatiness. ivys body kept making disgusting sounds like burping and other noises. Ivy has grown very undignified over the years.

JrS5IA5.png

The zaftig swordswoman eases out of her chair trying to look sexy but rather out of shape body and age has has caught up to her. she stares down at the small thin asian warrior. Ivy licks her beautiful lushes lips like a hungry wolf. "Mmmmmm, you look good enough to eat young one." ivy says patting her soft jiggling belly.

npgoALd.png

but wang is not shakin.

sZ2NWj0.jpg

both women get in their fighting stances. Wang takes a low bird like stance and ivy just bares a sword down on her opponent.

L7Y1mXu.png

Like a large hungry animal ivy attacks, attacking with a downward strike, but wang being quick and nimble dashes out of the way gracefully.

FHa6yzt.png

with a crazed hungry look in her eye, Ivy was determined to kill this girl. she could almost taste it, she even cums on everytime swings she makes.
eupTa1l.jpg

but wang being poised and focus dodges the crazed plump swordswoman with beautiful movements.
xfM89zu.png

Due to ivy's gluttonous eating habits her jerky movements causes her to lose a little gas from her from time to time.

az3PiqP.jpg

even though Wang is in better shape, she knew she really didnt have much of a chance against Ivy and her sword. So she decides to talk to ivy and play on Ivy's pride, arrogance and hoping she is not as intelligent as wang heard. Wang has been known to be a smooth talker...
8P8Q2ej.jpg

to wangs surprised it worked. Because of her age and pride, ivy has grown very feeble-minded and as cunning as she once was. both women know full well ivy has no hand to hand combat skills. Ivy's pride got the better of her intelligence. " So be it, prepare yourself young fool." Ivy says clearly having a laps in judgement.

GrJLc8j.png

Both women take a stance, Wang takes a mantis like stance, poised and still.

nBrPSLU.jpg

Ivy takes a boxing like stance not really having any idea on how to fight with her hands. Her stance is wobbly and weak but never the less she is confident.

zrCMxEm.png

ivy vs 10B.png ivy vs 10A.png Just then, Ivy raises her fist over her head, Her tongue flops out in a undignified manner, spit flies everywhere as the large chubby ivys body ripples and wobbles from her untrained wild punch she is about to deliver.

ivy vs 10C.png

blinded by her arrogance and over confidence, the voluptuous but gullible Ivy left her soft fat weak belly wide open. Wang places her hand there. " Huh?!? Wha???" ivy says with a simpleminded slow manner.

TMnDpiG.png

ivy vs 11B.jpg ivy vs 11B.png To the half witted giants surprise Ivy's belly explodes with pain, her belly meat ripples from the impact. " I'll bet you wish you hadnt gorged yourself so much now." Wang says with a smirk. Ivy was too busy in pain to care. it even let loose a pocket of gas.

ivy vs 12C.jpg

wang then sends a palm to ivys face, dizzying the giant silver haired glutton.

judIZxx.png

urtDQtz.png

PCrwFuM.png

Ivy is now dazed and confused, humiliated and defeated. What little brain she has left is wondering what happened. as she lays there wang comes in for the kill, Ivy must think of something....to be continued.

I hope you enjoyed it. there will be more soon.

Attachments

• ivy vs 10.png
    ivy vs 10.png
    625.5 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.