Issues with hands and joints on the Body layer (1 Viewer)

bootboogly

Potential Patron
So, I've been working on something for a little while now and I've got all the issues worked out... except for two rather annoying details. The first is a smaller issue, and that is sometimes the joints in her arms are layered in the wrong order. Pictures below:
0GcUmWR.png

d5BDcYC.png
However, the second issue is the one that I would prefer help on. In the "Back" and "Hand Job" positions, the hands don't have the correct drawings to show properly. There aren't any extra frames in the SDTMod template, and I just can't figure out where to put the other positions. Pictures below as well:
DqmRN4O.png

3t5pFtt.png

ZjVxysV.png

A37toNa.png

pALF6Sa.png
Any help with this would be appreciated, especially considering that once it's finished, it's going up here, and you wouldn't want any issues with it, now, would you?

americanole

Potential Patron
bootboogly said:
However, the second issue is the one that I would prefer help on. In the "Back" and "Hand Job" positions, the hands don't have the correct drawings to show properly. There aren't any extra frames in the SDTMod template, and I just can't figure out where to put the other positions. Pictures below as well:
DqmRN4O.png

3t5pFtt.png

ZjVxysV.png

A37toNa.png

pALF6Sa.png

Hello, you should take a look at sby's template <a href="http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4845.0">click</a>. It does have additional frames for handjob/behindback in the armwear template. You should also get templateextension mod which should go into your INIT folder from <a href="http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5597.msg83479#msg83479">here</a>. It allows the use of the new frames from the template.

Template is pretty straightforward, the only issues being that the back layer for bra template is a little off. As for armwear, it looks similar to the original template but the hands and the upperarm have 2 frames so make sure to edit both of them. Also there's aditional new layer for handjob while behindback layer is a little bit larger.

It's worth noting that if you're not going to use either any of the hands or any of the upperarm layers and instead of guiding the layers you just delete the whole thing, you should go into settings of armwear and delete one or many of the relevant lines

righthandglove.stop();
lefthandglove.stop();
rightupperarmwear.stop();
leftupperarmwear.stop();

Can't help you with the other issue.

bootboogly

Potential Patron
Thanks! I suppose I'll have two versions when it's done. The loader one for looking better, and the vanilla one for... well, the people that want that one, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.