Is there any way to quickly edit the file locations of hairs and backgrounds? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter BorisTheFurious
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

BorisTheFurious

Long story short, I had some hard drive troubles and now what was formerly my E: is my D:, along with a few other file-order changes.

The file paths that are now saved into my saved characters are wrong, so all my characters don't have their custom assets. I still have all the hairs and backgrounds and such, they're just in a different place, and I don't want to go through every one of my characters fixing their locations.

Is there any way of quickly accessing the filepaths in a single document or something similar?

Thanks.

Nigida

Potential Patron
First thought: Add a new partition and rename that D: to E: again? I may be wrong, but I don't think you can edit the save file quick and easy.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
What format is the saved characters file? If it's just plain text, you could fix this with via some find and replace in files rather easily.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
haven't tried it before, but it would be in 'ChoIrrumatio.sol'

found under:
C:\Users\Borris\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

i just put your name as the windows user for example. there will also be various other folders after this depending on where you are running the game from. if you press windows key + r, then type %appdata%, you can get there

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.