Is there a way to hide parts of the body or change the hitboxes? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter SuckingFan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

SuckingFan

Hey i am kinda new here so i don't know if i am posting in the correct place
Anyways, i keep trying to make head mods but they keep looking really ugly due to the head sticking out of the hair sprites, so is there a way to just hide the head and like, keep the hair or can the mouth sucking hitbox can be changed? i really don't know how to explain it but i hope it can be done.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
head mods
Are you talking about PNG or SWF mods?
is there a way to just hide the head and like, keep the hair or can the mouth sucking hitbox can be changed? i really don't know how to explain it
Upload your work (PNG, SVG, FLA, etc.) somewhere (eg. FileDropper) so modders may try to help you achieve your goals.
Pictures may also help understand better what you mean (please upload them offsite, like on Imgur).

Changing the face is pretty difficult. I know only one mod that slightly changes the eyes for asiatic ones (Slanted Eyes) and I believe having seen a bigger lips mod (but cannot find it back).
Usually, the inferior jaw, nose and head shape cannot be altered, they may though be covered like in metaleroda metaleroda 's
lola bunny, where the nose and eyes are covered (the eyes are animated but aren't controlled by the game).

Even with the Loader, her face and body always stay quite anthropomorphic due to basic game concept, ie. having a girl with animated limbs, mouth and eyes sucking a guy's cock...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.