Is there a way to create an Adult Baby Diaper Lover (ABDL) Mod? -REQUEST FILLED (1 Viewer)

PJM1986

Potential Patron
If someone would make a diaper mod with ABDL type costume accessories (bonnet, baby dress, pacifier, etc...) that would be awesome.

EDIT: Request filled. See Post #12 below.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please read the information at the attached links.
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST (tl;dr)
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit

Please edit your first post by linking to images showing EXACTLY what you want.
Linking to images (Recommended site for hosting is imgur) showing images that comply with the guidance will greatly increase the chances of your request being filled.
Ignoring the guidance greatly decreases the chances of your request being filled.
Please note I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Modders love to make mods, but they don't want to waste their time hunting for suitable images (that's the responsibility of the requester), or making a mod that the requester doesn't like.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

PJM1986

Potential Patron
Please create a mod for abdl people, if possible.

Adult sized Diaper with cute prints (unused)
Adult sized Diaper with cute prints (used and full)
Adult sized baby dress
Adult sized baby onesie
Pacifier
Bonnet

stuntcock

Content Creator
Please create a mod for abdl people, if possible.
We can't do much with these images. It's difficult to create a mod for SDT based on photographs; artistic skill is required in order to re-interpret the design into an anime image. The project will be more likely to succeed if you can find anime-style side-view reference shots.

Please note that searching blindly for "anime diaper image" might lead you to some unwanted loli/pedo stuff. You can mitigate the risk by including additional search keywords such as "adult" "roleplay" etc. But this whole thing is basically your problem. The goal is to make the artist's job as easy as possible, so you might need to scroll past a few uncomfortable images in order to find good reference shots.

If you manage to find any such images, then please remember to upload them offsite. Websites such as imgur will host your images for free, and doing so reduces fileserver expenses for Undertow.

Adult sized Diaper with cute prints (used and full)
What would this look like? Is it supposed to be cartoonishly exaggerated, with brown stains and stink lines and flies buzzing around? Or would it be similar to the unused diaper but looser and more saggy?

Adult sized baby dress
Could we potentially re-use an existing dress while adding minor touches (such as floral prints and frilly cuffs)? Or would the dress need a fundamentally different shape and fitting (to remind viewers that it's a baby item being worn by an adult)?

How would this item interact with gameplay? Would the girl be unable to speak while it's in her mouth? Would the player need to remove it before engaging in fellatio?

Finally, I'll direct your attention to the SVG and PSD templates. You might have difficulty finding suitable reference images, or you might find them but then discover that modders aren't interested in your idea. Nonetheless, the mod can still be made. If you're willing to crop, trace, or draw the necessary artwork and fit the pieces onto one of the template files, then a Flash modder can easily convert your work into usable SWF mods. You don't need to do so right away, of course. If you're able to find good reference shots then you can wait a few weeks to see whether anyone takes up the request. But if it remains stalled and you're becoming impatient, then please remember that the templates are always an option.

PJM1986

Potential Patron
To your questions,
The normal diaper could just have basic bulk with some cute designs as you will find in the images attached.
The used diaper doesn't need to look cartoonish, just a little bulkier with some yellow and brownish stains on it - no other design is necessary.
The second picture shows a picture of what a locking plastic pant would look like which goes over a diaper. Similar concept to a the chastity belt design we have.
For now, I would be content with a diaper - used and unused.
Let me know if you will need more pictures to go by, thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Let me know if you will need more pictures
Only side view refs are really useful and resolution is important. Here it is really difficult to see the details.

And please edit your last posts to remove the attachements and rehost your refs on Imgur or another image hosting site:
Recommended site for hosting is imgur
If you manage to find any such images, then please remember to upload them offsite. Websites such as imgur will host your images for free, and doing so reduces fileserver expenses for Undertow.

Sean649

Potential Patron
Me? Idk, I was saying I was interested that someone would make one. I mean, I have the tools to make it, but don't know how to create clothes for this game.

jman94

Potential Patron
I want this to be a thing as well. abdl is one of the few kinks not represented through mods or otherwise in SDT.

vonhizzle

Content Creator
I tried... It isn't very good but figured I would post it for you guys anyway. Maybe someone can improve on it so here are the swf and fla files.

f72x27R.png

Attachments

Diaper.fla
2.6 MB · Views: 220

Diaper.swf
7.6 KB · Views: 288

lostsound

Potential Patron
For some reason it only shows up when picked in the hair mod box, but it's now in the wrong place. Tried looking into the fla. file and when I try to publish it I get error 1120: access of undefined property ModTypes. I have the ActionScripts but when I check the ActionScript settings it says a definition class could not be found in the classpath, so one will be automatically generated in the SWF file upon export. Tried publishing again ut got the same error. Any help is appreciated!

lostsound

Potential Patron
Tried again. Influenced by Piece of Soap's works. Also included an fla so people can add/subtract from. If it doesn't work, you might have to do what I did and just hard draw from scratch. If anyone can get the diaper to bend/stretch with her waist as her body moves, you win.

Attachments

diaper15.swf
7.5 KB · Views: 246

diaper_editor.fla
242.9 KB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.