Is it possible to use different eyeshapes? (1 Viewer)

Super18

Casual Client
Hi,

I was just wondering if it is possible to use some different eyshapes, like these top 2..
(Sorry SC, couldn't find these in links anymore, tried everything from henati crazy to tiortured eyes..)

(
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
images.duckduckgo.comygyug.jpg

Or something wider like this?
iu

And perhaps also a way to alter the pupils? (perhaps just the size and position of nothing else seems possible..)

Just wondering if this is a feasable request...
Or even worth trying on my own... although I guess I could better leave this one to the pro's out there..

Let me know please!
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ytryf.jpg
    ytryf.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 322

stuntcock

Content Creator
I was just wondering if it is possible to use some different eyshapes
Yes, it's possible. You can find an example here. There's an updated version of that mod available, but it was prepared by @WeeWillie for use in his modpack and I don't know whether he has publicly released it yet.

couldn't find these in links anymore, tried everything from henati crazy to tiortured eyes..
As far as I know, eye mods similar to those two images do not exist. If you want custom eye mods to be created then you'll need to provide side-view reference images. If you're asking for download links because you remember that such mods were available years ago, then that's fine -- but please try to describe the mods in as much detail as possible (so that others can try to track down those files, or explain what happened to them).

And perhaps also a way to alter the pupils?
Most irises have a built-in pupil. The SDT code does not exert independent control over the pupil. If you want to shrink the iris and pupil then you could use the ToggleShock mod. If you want to shrink pupils manually (e.g. via dialogue triggers) then you'll need to ask for that feature.

Super18

Casual Client
As far as I know, eye mods similar to those two images do not exist. If you want custom eye mods to be created then you'll need to provide side-view reference images. If you're asking for download links because you remember that such mods were available years ago, then that's fine -- but please try to describe the mods in as much detail as possible (so that others can try to track down those files, or explain what happened to them).

I'm sorry, should've specified that a little better... I was talking about the actual pictures...
I couldn't find a link on the web anymore.... so I had to upload them here... :/

An d about the pupils... stupid me, I ,meant custom irises! The shock mod is ecaxtly what I need though! I'll post that request!
Thanks SC, once again!

Super18

Casual Client
my loader mod ff behavior also does manipulation of pupil size, but it is more situational
ffbehavior

Yeah, I figured that you as well... hadn't played in a while, but I guess it's already implemented in some way...
Do want it to have DA triggers and perhaps the Y-axis control... I also want to control it ouside of the suffocating terrorr animation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.