Iroha Request (1 Viewer)

Game of Throats

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Gonna need some reference images ;)
Here you go, Let me know if you need another picture.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 235

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
You're welcome. So she's good as is? Nothing needs to be tweaked in any way? This is your mod, so you got the final say if it's finished or not 8)

Game of Throats

Potential Patron
Dante said:
You're welcome. So she's good as is? Nothing needs to be tweaked in any way? This is your mod, so you got the final say if it's finished or not 8)
I'm happy with it, But If you see anything that could be improved I'm happy with that.
Does it take along time to make these models?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Depends on the detail. This one took me about 2 hours to finish, whereas the Samus Armor took me about 4. If I have perfect side shots, I can make a model in about an hour, because then it's basically just tracing and fitting the parts to the components in the template.

th

Game of Throats

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Depends on the detail. This one took me about 2 hours to finish, whereas the Samus Armor took me about 4. If I have perfect side shots, I can make a model in about an hour, because then it's basically just tracing and fitting the parts to the components in the template.

th
Thanks for your time, I'll make sure to find perfect side on pictures for future requests

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
It's a good practice when requesting ;D. Just to let you know though a "perfect side" doesn't necessarily mean a full shot from the side. You can find multiple different side views for different parts. One shot may be good for the arms and nothing else, where another is great for legs and hair.

Game of Throats

Potential Patron
Dante said:
It's a good practice when requesting ;D. Just to let you know though a "perfect side" doesn't necessarily mean a full shot from the side. You can find multiple different side views for different parts. One shot may be good for the arms and nothing else, where another is great for legs and hair.
I'll keep that in mind, Thanks

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Dante said:
zzaapp002 said:
Um, really, Dante? You don't need side-view refs? Most impressive!
Somehow that feels like I've just been called out, and my abilities called into question...

Ha-ha! No, no aspersions were being thrown about! I was just surprised you didn't want more refs!

But I am glad you accepted the imaginary challenge and made such a nice mod!

Your challenge is completed and your mission is accomplished with this mod! As I am wont to say, Woot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.