1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRC Chat RP Logs!

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Idoro, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

For those who miss out on the times when we decide to hold RPs in chat- I've decided to make this thread with the purpose of posting the RP action that goes on there!

Last night's episode was Dead or Alive- our combatants meet up in a secluded forest.. who knows what danger awaits them there?

See below for the edited version!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
  2. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

Okay, here is tonight's RP! The theme for tonight was Tekken. It started out simple enough, Kazuya taking out a few women... and from there... well.. read for yourself!
    See below for the log!

3. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Okay, IRC gives connection information such as IP address, ISP name and sometimes even type of connection. TCR and I have told each other what cities we live in, but thanks to IRC now I know what his ISP is and what connection type he uses, as he knows mine (if he's paid attention.) So I've taken the logs posted here and stripped out all that information, and am reposting the scrubbed version that doesn't have any of that in it. Everything else is intact, all that I deleted was the IRC whois information

View attachment DOA RP July 18 .txt (Bayman and Leon take on a bunch of girls... highly chaotic, nothing was planned)

View attachment TekkenRP (7-19-2012).txt (Lili's cocky attitude sees her beaten, bound and gagged by JayCee and Christie, and stuffed into a suitcase, then hoisted up a flagpole)

View attachment Tekken RP (July 20).txt (Lili gets her revenge for the humiliation and the beating she suffered, hiring Anna to help her beat, humiliate and unmask JayCee)

View attachment Wrestle Angel Survivor 07-28-12.txt (Wrestle Angel Survivors tag team match featuring Chris Morgan and Thunder Ryuko teaming up to mercilessly pummel Chisato Sakurai and Mighty Yukiko. The beating doesn't end after the match does, and in fact only gets worse from there! I had a LOT of fun with this one.)

4. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

See above, all the RP's will be collected into one post for easier tracking.