1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inserted Dildo

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Dragonosis, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Dragonosis

Dragonosis Potential Patron

Well, though I feel like it's probably already done and much requested, I have been unable to find (anywhere) a mod that adds a dildo, which should appear to be visibly sticking out from between the girls legs. So, I decided I might as well go all out here on requests.

They should be colourable (Preferably through the loader's colour thing, if that's possible), come in different shapes and sizes, and have both vaginal and anal versions (Slightlky different spots). If possible, visible butt-plug ends, hanging beads (Hopefully with physics), and "weird insertions", like fruit and vegetables (cucumber, carrots, etc), household objects (Bottles, mostly) and school supplies (Rulers, pencils, pens, etc), also coming in different sizes, though the straight dildos are the most important. If I've simply missed these, and they're there, then please add links to them to this thread.

Interestingly enough, I can't find any reference images (Not from the right angle, probably because it wouldn't really show the viewer anything), But I'm pretty sure they won't be super important for this. Can't be that hard to envision them.

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

RajasGrime made such a mod.

These are valid suggestions (assuming that RajasGrime's mod doesn't fit your tastes), but you must provide images. That's a rule.

We don't need a side-shot of an inserted dildo; that would be very difficult to acquire. But you're going to need to provide reference images if you want custom sprites made.

Please take a look at the guide linked above. Put in some effort to find anime-style reference images with the correct camera angle. If you post random photographs of sex toys then I'm going to get upset.

3. Dragonosis

Right, great. Thanks stuntcock. Sorry about any rule breaks, I'm new here. Not entirely sure what to do for ref images, but I'm assuming just effectively get pics of what I want...In there. Would that be correct?

4. stuntcock

No. Not "in there." Out of there. Modders aren't stupid; we can figure out how to insert things.

Slight correction - I'm assuming that you'd want stuff inserted and sort-of "floating" in space, as in RajasGrime's mod. If you want something that actually rests on the ground then that's more complex; it would probably be a Loader mod.

Clarification - the other reason why you might choose an inserted image is to give the modder an idea of relative size. But this isn't very important in Flash modding, because we're working with vector graphics. If the initial SWF file doesn't meet your expectations, then you can literally ask "please make the dildo 12.6% longer" and the modder can do so in thirty seconds.

The entire dildo (or cucumber, or whatever) should be visible so that the modder can trace it.

The image should present the object with the exact same camera angle that you would expect to see it in-game. Don't expect the SDT artist to mentally rotate it and then redraw it for you. Take a few extra minutes and find a perfect reference image.

This image would be a good reference for shape (except it's much too dark and the shading/reflection wouldn't fit an SDT scene).

This image has similar lighting problems, and some details are obscured by bodily secretions. If possible, the sex toys in your reference images should be clean (although the images themselves can be explicit).

This one would be useless. Blurred details due to vibration, shapes partially hidden due to insertion, lack of usable side-views.

5. Dragonosis

I meant what I want to be put in there. Anyway, thanks for the help, I'll see what I can do - This shouldn't take too too long.

*edit* I was wrong. Apparently people don't post many pictures where you can see a full dildo out - I wonder why. Anyway, I've gotta sleep at some point, so I'll pop back tomorrow and update this with pictures scoured from the depths of the internet.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  6. stuntcock