Insecure girl+New Solipsistic Girl("Is this a dream?") (1 Viewer)

ManiacalMan

Potential Patron
So I noticed that there was a Yandere Dialogue, but it doesn't quite fit with my favorite interpretation of the archetype. I wanted one that was more sweet and insecure than merely a psychopathic rapist. So I made a sort of proto-yandere who is going through a few steps before violence- like trying to keep him in her sights at all times. (There's no mention of any "other girl" or anything however.)

She's not very vulgar unlike some of the others, she's doing it out of necessity rather than having perversion, desire or repulsion. I'm not sure if I'll do anything else, but if I do, don't expect it to be super vulgar- I can't take vulgarity seriously.

At any rate, here ya go. Feel free to edit it however you want.

Attachments

Insecure.txt
5.1 KB · Views: 14,142

Preferably Not

Potential Patron
Re: Insecure girl: "Please don't leave me!"

This looks nice, I appreciate that your language skills are good, it's nice to see a dialogue with decent punctuation and capitalization for once. :) As for the content itself, I'm definitely trying this the next time I play SDT, so thank you! ;D

S

Some Dumb Guy

... hey now, what's wrong with MY punctuation then? :o

Preferably Not

Potential Patron

Some Dumb Guy said:
... hey now, what's wrong with MY punctuation then? :o

Sorry, that remark wasn't aimed at you, or anyone really. I've just seen some dialogue files with absolutely awful grammar, and even though the actual lines were good, I just couldn't use them because of that which is a shame.

But that's just because I'm a douchebag grammar-conscious picky asshole, I'm sure most people that use these forums and SDT don't care about grammar in the dialogues, I just complimented ManiacalMan because his dialogue doesn't have that many grammar mistakes which is nice in my opinion. :-[

I'm sure your dialogues are really good grammar wise too Some Dumb Guy. :)

S

Some Dumb Guy

I hope no offence is taken here since it's written very nicely, but this dialogue makes me a little uneasy in some way. To me it feels kinda like the girl has some (serious) psychological issues... Puts me off a bit.
Was that the whole idea behind it or is it just me trippin'? ;D

Kinnerman

Potential Patron

Congrats on getting your dialogue audio'ed. And yes I did just make up that word. If you have no idea what I'm talking about check Konashion's blogspot.

Daesir

Potential Patron

SDTUser said:
I've just seen some dialogue files with absolutely awful grammar, and even though the actual lines were good, I just couldn't use them because of that which is a shame.

I hate to sound like an ass, but... if you enjoy the dialogue of a certain text file, but the grammar is atrocious, why not just open it and do some quick editing? It'd take just a few minutes, and you'd have many more dialogue options to choose from. :o

ManiacalMan

Potential Patron
Solipsism

BEHOLD MY GLORY, I HAVE MADE PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET TALK ABOUT SOMETHING I CREATED!

I'm simultaneously honored and surprised. I guess my lines were more something somebody would like to read. Although it's now an interesting secret that I wrote hentai dialogue that somebody actually performed.

That's enough of a sign for me. If you guys want, I'll do more.

Actually I have one kinda sitting back here, it's not that good, it's kinda weird but here ya go.

EDIT:
Was that the whole idea behind it or is it just me trippin'?

I like Yandere and I had just read Koharu No Hibi recently. She's even more obsessive than this girl, but I was afraid if I overdid it that it would sound even cheesier. As you might tell from this other dialogue, I like things that break the norm. Things that seem kinda weird. I started to make a Girl-possessed-by-Harbinger (from Mass effect) dialogue a while ago, but it was just too ridiculous to continue doing.

So, in answer to your question, I love creepy stuff.

Attachments

Solipsism.txt
3.2 KB · Views: 1,677

Final

Potential Patron
Nuhm… Solipsism does not equal believing to be dreaming, you know. Other than that, nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.