Independant stuff instead of costumes ? (1 Viewer)

Adrien

Potential Patron
Hi guys, this is my very first post after being a lurker for some days.

First i want to apologize for my bad english, im french, nobody's perfect.

I already downloaded most of the stuff i found, like platforms heels (damn hot), some boots, etc.. , you know, some stuff. And i seen many good costumes made by artists, and they were very hot, but its too bad we cant have just some piece of the costume. For example, i saw a very hot girl wearing incredible heels, domina like shoes, but i was not able to find a .swf with just that shoes.

Is there a place where we can download more stuff, or do you plan to make more independant stuff instead of complete costumes sometimes ?

I seriously doubt you understand what i mean, and im very sorry, i can read english pretty well but write.... its a problem for me.

Nice works by the way, im a deepthroat fan and its my heaven here.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Don't worry about being misunderstood around here, it's pretty common. Welcome to the forum.
What you're attempting to do can be done in a slightly workaround fashion.

There's a mod which allows you to toggle unwanted items in an outfit (Universal Mods -> Register all 4 Clickable -> Mods and Source).

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1792.0

Adrien

Potential Patron
Modguy himself answering me :o thanks

I have to admit i have no idea how this mod works, do you load it like any other mod ?

ModGuy

Content Creator
I see. I can have a look at it, or just implement the functionality directly.
Can you try loading it as part of a character folder?

EDIT:
Fixed, get the new mod from here (Toggle Loader Mods):
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542.0

Adrien

Potential Patron
Oh thanks, it seems to work better, but not for every parts (like legs on the Bloodrayne costume). Is there any way to custom the costume with your mod, then register the settings to load it after ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.