[PC] (In development) MAGICAL ANGEL FAIRY HEART (Creator: Umai Neko) (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Umai Neko, creator of FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA, its remake, and the sequel FIGHTING GIRL MEI, it's working on a new game! And it looks promising so far!

Check the blog for details: UMAI NEKO

What do you think? I hope for some good ryona attacks (with good H-moves, of course).

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
The blog has been updated, it seems (via Google Translate) that Umai Neko is still working on the trial version and is going to take a while, but there's also a new feature: zoom in or out and volume control, so you can see and hear more of the heroine, along with the first h-move (love that grab, she looks sexy when in that position).

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
The first demo is out! Check the blog page for the download link!
Due to the new engine, I can't get past the first enemies until I get a new PC. And so, I have only seen one H-scene (heroine clinging to the enemy in pleasure). So spread the word and support the author!
(Also, the author changed the name to MAGICAL ANGEL FAIRY HEART, title edited accordingly).

Edit: there are two H-moves (enemy carrying Fairy Heart on penetration (black Kamen Rider-like) and forced doggystyle (white Kamen Rider-like grabbing Fairy Heart's arm during sex)) and one Game Over scene based on the first H-move. The boss (an alien/mutant) doesn't have any H-moves, grabs, or scenes for now.
Also, love when Fairy Heart walks upscreen, giving us a nice view! n_n
Finally, you can touch her breasts on the status screen with the mouse, which startles her a bit (no voice, but for me she's saying something like: "yamete yo-!" ("Stop it-!")).

(I think I'm writing a fanfic about a heroine like her...maybe I'm obsessed...)

Last edited:

Erobotan

Avid Affiliate
so far so good, the gameplay is much better than his previous games. Would love to see the heroine able to fight while naked, and it seems currently that she can't orgasm if she still wears clothing .. that doesn't make sense lol. It still a good game though, I'm so happy to see that he finally abandon the "must go back to the starting point if naked to get clothes" mechanism .. it's so annoying!

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Yes, that were the most annoying problems of his previous games. I hope many H-scenes and ryona moves (being Fairy Heart clearly influenced by Sentai) but that's the author's decision.

11/02 Edit: Test Version was updated:
* Backdrop move (C key after grabbing an enemy then Z) fixed.
* Added Reset Function, press F5 to restart the stage.
* Number of mooks in Boss Stage reduced to 7.
* Fixed bug in which an enemy will change from type 2 (white) to type 1 (gray) after raping Fairy Heart.
* Added first HCG nude variation (Still no H-moves or CG for first boss).

Last edited:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
19/02 Edit: Test Version was updated to 0.03:
* H-moves for the first boss are now available (forced cowgirl in 2 variations depending on state of Fairy Heart, now the boss appears directly on front of Fairy Heart upon stage loading).
* Stage 02 is now available in early test (despite the image on the select screen, it takes place on the docks), only the first basic enemy is present (Warning: don't click "NO" on continue screen if you lose on this stage, or you will be locked in a "Now Loading..." loop, requiring a restart).

22/02 Edit: Test Version was updated to 0.04:
* Bug fixes regarding grabs.
* First boss no longer appears inmediately on start of Stage 1.
* New move for Fairy Heart: When grabbing an enemy, press Down twice and Z (or Space), Fairy Heart will do a series of fast kicks finishing with a backflip kick, costs 30 MP to use.

Last edited:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
16/03 blog update: Umai Neko is working on the second Game Over animation, but you don't need to read it from me, check the blog for your viewing pleasure!

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Good news and bad news today:
The good news, the game was updated to a new version (0.05), it takes place in the dock area and includes two new enemies (but not the new game over screen for now), I have seen now the two new animations: the new rider-like mook fingers and gropes the lying Fairy Heart until orgasm (I REALLY like that one!); the second is the monster boss raping her in forced doggy style. The bad news: it seems that Umai Neko has started moving to Enty (Patreon) for funding, but that means that there will be a lot less demos unless you patron him...someone on ulmf does have a working link for now if you want the new version. Well, it seems that this thread is going to be empty now...you can close it if you want.

Anyway, it was good while it lasted...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.