Import Rules & Templates (16th June) (1 Viewer)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Board Rules and FAQ

Board Rules still apply, Read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

This is kind of rough, will update later.

This board is for official imports, don't post just skin codes here, that is what the Miscellany board is for. You may post these things if you are an official artist or you have a thread dedicated to your work, as long as you have actual hair imports in said thread.

Do not post requests for skin codes, hair imports, or backgrounds here.
Do not post backgrounds here.
Do not upload images of obvious loli/celebrity content.
You may post the hair imports of "similar" characters.
You may link to it offsite or embed code to the image offsite.

Keyword OFFSITE. thanks ;)

Artist Alley is for artists. If you want to be an Artist create a thread with a collection of your works and PM me and I might promote you and move you to the coveted Artist Alley.

If you don't PM me, I will not promote you, I promote based on whether or not you have asked.

Attachments

• reallybigtemplate.png
    reallybigtemplate.png
    311.5 KB · Views: 8,651
  • Template.png
    Template.png
    180.2 KB · Views: 6,748
  • Translated.png
    Translated.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 6,097
  • SDT Template 2000x2400.png
    SDT Template 2000x2400.png
    235.6 KB · Views: 489
SDTModding.zip
402.1 KB · Views: 3,778

SDTModdingCS5.zip
399.1 KB · Views: 2,468

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: Hair Import Rules (Updated 2/27/11)

Longer Hair Template, users keep asking for it, so there should be no excuse now.

Delicious Orange

Potential Patron
Re: Hair Import Rules & Longer Hair Template (Updated 2/27/11)

I also produced a full sized template and translated it into Janglish for some friends on pixiv.

[Template moved to OP (SDT Template 2000x2400.png)]

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Well, if you see any new stuff not around here on pixiv, feel free to post it on the board to share with everyone. ;)

Pickled_Cow

Potential Patron

Delicious Orange said:
I also produced a full sized template and translated it into Janglish for some friends on pixiv.
[attachthumb=1]

I'm going to ask that you make one of the 1200x2400 template I posted. 2000x2400 hairs really tax the processor unnecessarily.

Delicious Orange

Potential Patron

Pickled_Cow said:
I'm going to ask that you make one of the 1200x2400 template I posted. 2000x2400 hairs really tax the processor unnecessarily.

Done, I'll upload it to pixiv in a moment.

[Template moved to OP (Translated.png)]

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

The way the width works with the template is that the hair can extend in 2 directions. Down, which is useful. And to the right, which is useless.

If you want to make larger, wider hairs, you will need to use Flash and SWF importing.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Could somebody make a 1200x2400 template that has her shoulders in it? I would myself, but I can't get the angle of her head right.

E

eganthevile1

Dunno if a full body template has been suggested. but it might be really helpful visually seeing how far down the body the hair would be when doing long hair imports. Just a thought

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
eganthevile1 said:
Dunno if a full body template has been suggested. but it might be really helpful visually seeing how far down the body the hair would be when doing long hair imports. Just a thought
The problem is that it would be misleading, and Kona hasn't added the ability to do so. The loader template however does, but I've never actually considered the idea of making a hair mod with the loader template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.