Immoral Sorceress (v 1.0) [Corruption, Gender-Bender] (1 Viewer)

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
f4mi2v.png

[RPG Maker MV] Immoral Sorceress (Demo) [Corruption, Moral Degeneration, Gender-Bender]

Hi everyone,
This is a corruption themed h-game I've been making more recently, called Immoral Sorceress.

Here's a bit about the game:
Seifer, a 66 year old criminal, uses the main fruit of his teacher's life research, "Young Maiden", to become a young girl. Having also recently completed his own research on how to obtain unlimited mana, he now seeks to fulfill his desires for power, revenge, lust for beautiful girls, as well as regain the penis he lost from changing genders. Through moral degeneration and corruption, he seeks to turn these girls into extremely loyal, horny followers. For every girl he corrupts, his total mana grows and he inches closer to his perverse goals.
------

This game was made with rpg maker mv and was partly inspired by a game called "Village of Nightmare". This game also uses an active battle system similar to games like "Chrono Trigger".
Warning though, this game may have some very dark themes.

Screenshots:

Shv7VJK.png

gpLx86h.png

9I7y4wC.png

i5WZNQI.png

jvIVDjm.png

JTeFP2k.png

You can always download the latest version on my blog here:
pizzacat's home

Also, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback. ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.