I'll pay $300 in Bitcoin for this mod -Thread locked (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draggon Shan

Potential Patron
If someone could make this mod, I'll pay you $300 in Bitcoin.

DVa throatfucked (sound by nexus763) - FurReaper

Changes to this:

-- Side view like SDT of course.
-- The man has his foot on the sofa instead of the knee so it doesn't block the view.
-- Allow for full penetration of her throat, with bulge of course.
-- Two hand options:
-- Hands cuffed behind her back
-- Using a vibrator on her own pussy

An extra $100 if you can add:

-- Background with several men watching with their dicks in their hands, or jacking off.
-- Make it a blowbang by allowing for the men to switch off, one by one, using her.

The girl doesn't really matter at this point, I'm interested in the new action mechanics. Let me know what girl you would like to use and I can approve it.

Contact me at draggonshan@gmail.com or post here if interested.

Thanks.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
seems more like a request for assembling the mods, but whatever if he wants to throw bitcoin at people for the convenience of hunting stuff down and packing it together nicely. i don't think the sdt community has really done commissioning

antsstyle

Potential Patron
Personally I think the concept of commissioning imports for SDT is a good idea, but Bitcoin... not so much. I commission quite a bit of art, and I've never seen anyone accept bitcoin (plus $300 for this seems excessive).

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

sclover13

Content Creator
Dude. I wish I had taken this request up for the Bitcoin. It would've been bank up until a week ago!

Easiest $1650 ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.