Ikaros Collar Revision (1 Viewer)

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
If someone would be kind enough I'd like something to be done with the chain on the Ikaros Collar. I couldn't find a direct link to the collar, but it's in the archive.
Archive v17

It doesn't feel right to me that the chain is just static with the collar so I'd like it either removed or made dynamic. Obviously the easier option would be to remove the chain, and that would be fine 'cause it'll save me some fps. Although, it would be nice to see it sway as she bobs her head. Either way you want to do it is fine, but I'm leaning towards removing it.

Edit: Just for a little clarification. In the case of removing the chain (my preferred option) I would like the bracket that holds the chain to be left on the collar. So, remove the chain from the bracket and leaving the bracket on the collar.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I think that dynamic mods other than hair and nipple piercings need stuntcock stuntcock 's Dynamic Hair Extender.
As far as I know, it has been used only a dozen of times by him for dynamic hair mods and his leash mod, and by Huitznahua Huitznahua for some of his bras.
Making a dynamic chain would require stuntcock's expertise, but as he hasn't been seen for more than one year here, your request seems very unlikely to be fulfilled.

Also, it seems very difficult to make a realistic dynamic chain. I guess that masks would be needed and i don't even know if it is possible.

But here's a version without the chain: Ikaros Collar without Chain.swf

By the way...
remove the chain [...]'ll save me some fps
...isn't true as only a few lines are removed.

Attachments

Ikaros Collar without Chain.swf
8.6 KB · Views: 298

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.