If you could have one sequel or reboot with Ryona content, what would it be? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8
D

Deleted member 31

I think the game I want to be announced the most right now is Soul Calibur VI. I wanna see Taki in all her next-gen glory (assuming she's in the game!). Hopefully there's some new animations too.

What about you?

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Oh god just one? That'd have to be Dino Crisis.
Though more honestly I think I just want to see Regina in a ryona game. I think I'd like to see a sort of mix-and-match Raid Mode type game with characters and enemies from Resident Evil, Dead Rising, Dino Crisis, and Clock Tower. Doesn't really need a plot (Though Dino Crisis' Third Energy time-displacement stuff could work as an excuse plot if need be) just lots of dangerous enemies to take down. Give the enemies unique kill animations to show they shouldn't be taken lightly.

Slavosick

Potential Patron
Lollipop Chainsaw. The entire female cast was gorgeous, surrounded by bloodthirsty monsters, and there was hardly a shred of ryona!
I'd love to see what Suda could come up with.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Ugh... choosing just one makes this pretty darn tough... I want to say Bloody Roar, simply because I missed abusing Uriko and Alice to my hearts content like I did in 3/Primal Fury and Nagi in 4... but in the same breath I think I REALLY just wish Capcom would stop dicking around and revive Darkstalkers. Playing Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3) as Lilith and Morrigan made me realize that seeing them in a completely upgraded 3D style akin to Marvel vs Capcom 3/Street Fighter IV would make them more beautiful to look at, and moves look a lot more better (and painful) than their old 2D sprites. Not only that, but that series just deserves better than what those tightwads do with it. Not knocking Street Fighter, but unless Karin's added to it, I'm not really gonna be that excited about 5...

gfan84

Potential Patron
For me it would have to be one final Resident Evil game featuring the main characters from the series (if you look at the time line these character are starting to get up there in age, so how about one final reunion for them all). If I have the money to fund this game I'd love to see this be done, lol I even have the whole story plot that I've been working on just for this game if you guys would like to hear it.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Killer Instinct. Without the finishing moves, Ultra Combos, or return of Kim Wu, the 2013 reboot was a waste of time. I'd love to see a proper reboot of the series!

If that doesn't count (there was a recent reboot, just not a very worthy one), then my backup choice would be Final Fight. Have Maki, Lucia, and maybe a customizable girl character. Give us some vintage peril Game Over scenes; maybe multiple death traps, depending on where or to whom you get defeated?

ryona boiz

Potential Patron
Rumble roses 3 - that game had so many submission holds, would love to see another one as its somewhat overdue, unlikely though.
Fist of the north star - mamiya is an amazing character, would love to see improved animations and grabs.
Ninja gaiden - love the females in this game, if they up the bar in ryona compared to past games that would be amazing.
No more heroes - interesting stuff in this game, a new game is overdue
Arkham knight - ryona wise this series definitely has room to improve
State of decay - also one that can improve with grapple time

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Beatdown: Fists of Vengeance - the game had awesome customization, but the animations were a bit stiff. A properly funded remake would be cool, but will never happen - ever, lol.

Eternal Champions - besides being an awesome series in general, I always loved Shadow and would love to see a revamped version of this franchise.

No One Lives Forever - similar to Eternal Champions, this was also a high quality series. Cate Archer is amazing, but for whatever reason the series died out. No one bought it, I guess.

Age of Conan - a flawed gem, never really recovered from the buggy launch. The fatalities were amazing and the combat voicework was topnotch. Would love a sequel, but there is no chance in hell that will ever happen, lol.

Wet, Bloodrayne, Velvet Assassin, Buffy - all third person action games that starred a female protag. Buffy actually had decent ryona animations and Wet had some amazing QTE fails. But yeah, a revamped version of any of those would be cool.

Ok, that was more than just one. Breaking Tonug's rule of choosing only one, lol. Still, it's cool to think about the potential of past games revamped with some decent ryona content. Most will never happen, unfortunately.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaa, Bloody Roar!! Would love love to see that come back.

Hm, I like the KI game OK buuut I don't like how it doesn't have the "finish them" thing at the end, either.
A new Ehrgeiz would be cool, actually!

I wanna see a new Vanillaware game 'cuz they always have good ryona for me, but I'll have to take Odin Sphere HD for now, huh?

Soba

Casual Client
Yeaaa, Bloody Roar!! Would love love to see that come back.

Hm, I like the KI game OK buuut I don't like how it doesn't have the "finish them" thing at the end, either.
A new Ehrgeiz would be cool, actually!

I wanna see a new Vanillaware game 'cuz they always have good ryona for me, but I'll have to take Odin Sphere HD for now, huh?

I just read your comment with Mayuri voice in my head lol.

Ahem... Back to topic. Same here, would love to see Bloody Roar sequel with more character, storyline, and better graphics (I don't mind with the gameplay lol)
And of course, Rumble Roses is still best ryona game IMO. It's really really great if they make another sequel or another game that look alike this game XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.