Idoro's Ryona Art Gallery.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hey all! I made a new OC over the weekend so I'm gonna post her here to share with you guys. Have a happy Halloween!

Fatter? What do you mean?
Nice I like your new character, do you have a bio for her?

As for what I mean by fatter is it seems to me that some of your more recent female character seem to be a bit more on the *meaty* side as compared to some of your earlier female characters.

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Not sure, I think that was toggled by accident. It's off now though!

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Hey, long time no update huh? I've made a lot of stuff in the past year, including some HoneySelect stories on my pixiv.

Check out the links to Deviantart and Pixiv in my sig if you wanna check them out! In the meantime, I'll present my latest work that I completed early this morning:

1543106993447.png

stashar

Vivacious Visitor
Hey all! I made a new OC over the weekend so I'm gonna post her here to share with you guys. Have a happy Halloween!

Reminds me a lot of Yūko Asō from the "Valis" games.

Not quite though: Yuko Aso had a skirt and the crazy big pauldrons that were indicative of 1980s / 1990s anime. And your character has a cape. I think its just the yellow / blue motif that really makes them look similar.

And yes, I realize this is over a year late. But... whatever. I like the design overall in any case.

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Reminds me a lot of Yūko Asō from the "Valis" games.

Not quite though: Yuko Aso had a skirt and the crazy big pauldrons that were indicative of 1980s / 1990s anime. And your character has a cape. I think its just the yellow / blue motif that really makes them look similar.

And yes, I realize this is over a year late. But... whatever. I like the design overall in any case.
Hey thanks! And yeah, Romi's design is inspired by heroines like Yuko and especially Yuri from Dirty Pair. She's one of my favorite OCs and I love drawing and modeling her in HoneySelect.

Here's a bonus image of her from HS that I posted on DA recently!

Idoro

Fully Functional
Staff member
Ryonani Teamster
Been a while since I posted in here and I've done quite a few things in the past 9 or so months.

But for now I just want to share my most recent piece, Ibuki from Street Fighter in a Shadaloo outfit!

This is just a thumbnail, so click on it to expand the whole thing.

I'm really happy with how she came out! Enjoy. :D

Top Bottom