1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idoro's RP Chatlogs

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Idoro, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

Hey all! Idoro here, and this is my own thread to post chat logs that I've shared with others in the past and present. I'll be showing off some stuff that some of you have not seen before. So I hope you all enjoy!

This first excerpt is an RP me and Raden did tonight that was too good to not post. It stars Nightmare and Seong Mi-na from Soul Calibur with Mi-na as the victim. I think Mi-na is one of those SC girls who doesn't get enough attention, so this was a welcome change for me to be able to pummel something new!

So without further ado, I present to you...

Mina.jpg Nightmare-sc2fix.jpg
    Mi-na's Nightmare

DM
    On the trail of the Azure Knight, you come across a vast field.. littered with corpses. It's a grizzly scene to behold, for apparently an army had been sent to protect a nearby chapel where dozens of villagers
    were holed up to protect themselves. Though it does not look as if they were sucessful.. the trail of bodies leads up into the chapel itself.

Seong Mi-na
    SeongMi-na gasps, "Oh no! What happened here? This is... this is ghastly..." She heads up to the chapel.

DM
    As you walk up the steps, you suddenly get a minor sick feeling to your stomach.. something in here.. something dark.. something without mercy.. you can see a woman hunched over her child as she died trying to protect him. The doors leading inside the main room are shut.. blood stains the rolling carpet that leads outside.

Seong Mi-na
    "What a disgusting scene.... just heart-wrenching. Who could possibly have been this soulless?" I sneak over to the doors, and try to open it silently.

DM
    The door creaks.. but as you push it open, it doesn't seem to bother whoever is inside... If there is anyone here. The last few soldiers are scattered about on the ground. And near the altar itself, you see him.. the Azure Knight! He has his massive, terrible sword raised over the soldier.. and is preparing to bring it on the hapless victim!

Seong Mi-na
    With no time to waste, I dart as quickly and silently as I can over to the knight, readying my naginata. With a quick thrust, I put it between his legs, and then a sharp jerk upwards rams the dull edge of the blade into his crotch!

DM
    WHAM! The blow is precise, but is warded off by the the knight's crotchguard.. as you jitter from the impact, he turns his attention away from the soldier and looks to you through his darkened visor.. He is every bit as terrifying as they make him out to be. Tall, covered head-to-toe in a cavalier's armor.. darkened by bloodstains and grime. Freakishly-long red hair droops from behind him.. "..More.. blood.." he says, looking upon you with hungry eyes. You now face.. Nightmare.

Seong Mi-na
    The vibration shunted through my naginata is enough to make me unhand it with my right hand and shake it around to try to ward off the stinging sensation. After that is done, I grip it again, the business end of my blade pointed directly at him. "You will answer for your crimes here, demon." I strike a battle stance, letting him know I mean business. Plus if I can draw his attention and at least one villager can escape... but had only one died here today, it would be no less tragic than if only one survives.

Nightmare
    The Azure Knight looks upon you and plants his sword into the floor, cracking the masonry. "You dare challenge me? The wielder and master of Soul Edge!?" He suddenly grabs his sword from the ground and swings it overhead. "Prepare to die.. your soul will become part of me." He then rushes at you, sword at his side!

Seong Mi-na
    I have to act quickly! Despite his heavy looking armour, he is much faster and more mobile than he looks. His speed is inhuman. Go figure. It doesn't leave me much time to sidestep him and thrust the naginata between his legs, looking to trip him up! Maybe I can take him off his game...

Nightmare
    Your attempt to trip him up works.. for the most part. Nightmare is struck by the naginata and loses balance, falling to one knee. "Gurgh..!" Though inhuman, he still weighs a ton with that armor on. He is unable to stand up quickly enough to avoid a possible counter-attack..

Seong Mi-na
    "Go!" I shout at the remaining villager. That's the only warning he'll get, I don't have time to make sure he does it! I don't think I'll have to worry about him not doing it, though! I wouldn't stick around here either. Spinning the naginata around in my hands, I take the back end of it and ram it into his head like I were spear-fishing.

Nightmare
    The knight recovers much quicker than you expected... before you can even aim your attack, his heavy gauntlet is thrusted into your mid-section! And seeing as how your mid-section has nothing to protect it..

Seong Mi-na
    Even if I were wearing clothing over it, it probably wouldn't matter against a beast like this. His steel gauntlet slams viciously into my stomach, making me cough hard and stumble back three steps. I have to use my naginata as a support beam so I don't fall over. "Is that... all you've got?" I wheeze. I raise my weapon and aim the point of it directly at him again.

Nightmare
    The knight chuckles as he stands up once more, pointing at your naginata. "Are you sure you know how to use that toy.. come.. I will not stop you. Try and harm me."

Seong Mi-na
    "Well, if you insist on finding out, I don't have any problem obliging!" Whirling and spinning gracefully, I attempt a series of well-aimed precision strikes that would be difficult at best to stop for any human opponent... but I'm not sure what I am dealing with here. Is he even human? Is it just an animated shell of steel? One way to find out...

Nightmare
    As your blows strike his armor, one thing becomes painstakingly clear.. Nightmare is undaunted by each of them. He looks at you as your flurry ends. "What.. is that it?"

Seong Mi-na
    "Nope, I've got one more!" With a spinning flourish, I twirl and as I come out of it, thrust the business end of the naginata directly at his chest.

Nightmare
    The Knight swiftly counters by grabbing the very pole end of your naginata, the blade just inches away from his chest. "FOOL!" he shouts as he thrusts your weapon to the ground and lunges at you, tackling you with his shoulder!

Seong Mi-na
    The naginata is caught just under the blade, which surprises me. It catches me off guard enough that he is able to wrench it out of my hands like I weren't even holding it! This surprises me even more... which I am promptly brought out of when he charges into me with his shoulder, driving the wind out of me and sending me backwards, ass over tea kettle. I roll one full rotation and a half one, ending up face down. I no longer have a weapon, a fact that does not make me feel very good. I could barely do much of anything WITH my weapon. Still, I'm not going to show any fear. I stand up and face him, raising my fists.

Nightmare
    Nightmare gladly accepts your challenge, and soon you are faced with his deadly blade! "YaaAAHH!" he screams as he swings the massive sword at you, it being just about as tall as you are..

Seong Mi-na
    With a short, sharp gasp, I tuck and roll between his legs, ending up behind him. That's the plan, anyway. If it works, I leap up and drop-kick him in the back, hopefully to send him forward a little, and let me retrieve my weapon. Not that it might do any good...

Nightmare
    The impact of his sword hitting the ground is felt by you as if it was a small quake... But your attack is ineffective against him, and as you hit the ground, his heavy foot slams into your back..

Seong Mi-na
    "HRAAACK!" I scream out as the vicious stomp finds a home on my spine. The pain is nearly blinding. My arms go numb and burn simultaneously. I try to get to my feet, but between my back and my arms, it's not easy, if I can even manage it at all.

Nightmare
    Apparently, Nightmare does not intend to show you any mercy. He lifts his foot up, only to soccer-kick your soft belly, the pointy-end of his boot digging in..

Seong Mi-na
    I gag as the blow is driven home. I've never been hit so hard, and by body violently shudders in response. When I'm finally able to breathe, it's only so that I can cough and choke. I valiantly try to stand up, but my body's already having none of it, even though my brain is screaming at me to get up and DO something.

Nightmare
    The knight seizes you by your throat, his gauntlet closing tightly around your neck... Effortlessly, he raises you into the air, his eerie yellow eyes peering into yours. "Now.. do you see your folly, little girl.." He raises his other hand into the air, showing off his slightly-deformed arm.

Seong Mi-na
    "Gaaaccckk.." is the only sound my throat lets me produce. Suddenly I feel like I am floating, and my brain finally process the scene. I'm being suspended in the air. And there's not an ounce of effort to be found. I see his other arm, truly see it for the first time. What is wrong with it? It's not shaped like a regular human's arm... now I know I am not dealing with a human. Or a complete human anyway. I kick my legs as hard as I can, in something resembling an effort to get free.

Nightmare
    As you kick about, he rakes his claw against your impressive thigh. It instantly draws blood, as well as leaving an ugly slash mark across your otherwise untouched leg. He then releases you, letting you drop to the ground!

Seong Mi-na
    "EYYAHHH!!" I scream out as a line of rough looking scratches are dug into my leg. Scratches doesn't even start to describe it. These are nasty gashes! And boy, do they burn. They make my leg feel useless, a fact I am able to discern for myself when I try to stand. The muscles simply refuse to bear pressure. I find this out when I take a step and crash back to the ground in a heap. "Had... enough.. yet?" I wheeze.

Nightmare
    A sudden 'clank' is heard, and when you turn to face the knight again, you see that he has taken off his faceplate.. He grunts, moving his blood-stained claw closer to his mouth.. and he licks a bit of the blood from a finger.. his lower facial features obscured by the rest of his helmet. "Mm..blood.." he mumbles, walking towards you slowly.

Seong Mi-na
    I start to breathe a little heavier, fear finally invading my resolve as the steel-clad abomination bears down on me. I push myself backwards along the floor with my good leg, trying to get away. "Get... stay back.. back!" I try to command, but my voice sounds a little more stressed than I would like to have let on. It comes out as a plea instead of an order.

Nightmare
    The knight continues trudging towards you... dropping Soul Edge to the side.. "Blood... Feast.." He now stands over you, and grabs your leg by your ankle, raising it in the air..

Seong Mi-na
    "No! NO!" I shout, my voice wavering. I try to kick at him with my other leg. "Let go of me, you tin can!"

Nightmare
    He lifts into the air by your leg, the rest of your body dragging on the ground... He takes a lap of your blood, oozing from the gashes he made.. His grip on your ankle tightens, and he uses his other arm to grab your other ankle, lifting up and completely suspending you in the air. "Yes.... delicious.."

Seong Mi-na
    "St-stop it! What are you... No!" I try to twist free, but his grip is just too strong. I'm completely at his... lack of.. mercy. All I can do is wonder what he will do next. I'm not even close to my weapon, either. If I could only get to that...

Nightmare
    As he laps your blood, he draws back from it..drips of your own plasma dripping from his mouth.

Seong Mi-na
    "You sick bastard!"

Nightmare
    "More.. MORE!" he screams. And then, he dives in, sharp teeth digging into your delicate white flesh.. Your blood squirts out of the teeth marks as he sucks on your life juices, your body helplessly suspended..

Seong Mi-na
    "AAAAHHHHHHH!!" All I can do is scream in agony as his teeth tear into my thigh. My body reacts in pain, jolting around as if it were a broken marionette. The agony reaches a fever pitch, and my vision starts to go funny. Everything is suddenly much brighter than it was... I'm not sure if I am whiting out or not. I'm suspended upside down, so blood is rushing to my brain and threatening to put me under as well. It might be a welcome sensation at this point. I can feel blood oozing down my leg and traveing "down" my upside down body, running onto my abdomen and stomach, charting a channel up to my chest.

Nightmare
    Your body is dropped to the ground in a heap as Nightmare enjoys his 'meal'... Blood still drips from his mouth as he looks over you.. his eyes still hungry. He kneels down and seizes your arm, dragging your side against his shinguard and placing your forearm atop his knee..

Seong Mi-na
    I let out a small "ouf" as I'm dropped to the ground, my leg numb and bleeding profusely. Blood covers my left side, smeared around from my struggles. It's grotesque enough, but the smearing make it look ghoulish. I feel myself being shuffled around again, and I can't even guess as to what is coming next, but I am sure it will not be good. I'm propped into a sort of sitting position, leaned against his cold metal legging to prop me up. My arm is held overhead on his knee. "No..." I weakly moan. "Please, don't..."

Nightmare
    He drags your arm further across his knee so that your bicep lays across his knee. You watch fearfully as he raises his his free arm into the air.. and then he slams his elbow down across your arm, shattering your humerus..

Seong Mi-na
    "EEEYAHHHHHH!!!" The pain tears through my arm as if it were sliced open and molten iron were poured into it. My arm is shattered and useless, very clearly broken in multiple places. Bone fragments are sticking through in a couple places. It's a sickening sight, and makes me want to vomit. My body shudders and spasms, trying to deal with the incredible amounts of pain. The pain is all that exists right now. I close my eyes, and I am aware of nothing but sheer agony.

Nightmare
    "Ha.. ha ha.." Nightmare's cruel laughter resounds about the cathedral as he tosses your limp arm off of his knee. "But.. there are so many more bones of your s to break.." he says, in his deep and rough voice. "You can't be done already!"

Seong Mi-na
    "Oh God, no..."

Nightmare
    With his claw, he seizes one of your breasts, squeezing it tightly and lifting you up onto your feet painfully by his grasp. "There are also other paths we can take...." His head twitches.. and his gaze turns to his side.. the cursed sword Soul Edge resting behind him, glowing red. "Soon." he remarks in a growl, turning his attention back to you.

Seong Mi-na
    I can barely even stand. My leg has a gouge taken out of it, blood now running down my leg to give a nice even gloss, my left side coated in it now. I can only stand on my right one. My left arm is shattered beyond use, hanging limp and dead at my side, unresponsive to my brain's signals to move it. And he's squeezing me by my chest! I start to think this couldn't get any worse...

Nightmare
    With a powerful tug, he rips your top open, exposing your supple breasts.. you didn't think a beast like him still gave in to such desires.. "So long.." he grumbles, fondling your breast with an eerie delicateness..."It has been.. so long.." He angrily turns to face the sword, which is still glowing softly. "YOU WILL WAIT..." He then turns his attention back to you, firmly squeezing your breast in his hands. "So.. delicious.." He raises his claw in the air. "..Must.. FEED.."

Seong Mi-na
    I think I am more scared of him being gentle and delicate than I am of him exhibiting his power. As he continues to fondle and grope me, I can't even do anything to fight back. I can barely stand as it is. If I shift weight, I run a real risk of damaging my leg more, or more likely, the muscles will just refuse to support me. I sure can't use my left arm, it's been shattered, quite possibly beyond any further use in life. All I can do is beg and plead, and that's been proven to do no good at all. My only real option left... is to simply suffer any abuse the monster wishes to dish out.

Nightmare
    CHOMP.. The gentleness that the knight showed vanishes completely as he bites into your breast, his teeth digging deep and forcing blood to squirt out of the wound marks. This is soon followed by harsh suction as he begins to suck on your blood and nipple simultaneously.. The whole action is terribly painful, even for someone who has had their arm broken, but the worst part is that the feeling of pleasure derived from the suction is mixed in as well.

Seong Mi-na
    "HYAHHHHH!!" I scream out and I'm bitten again. I'm being torn apart and sucked dry! "AHHHHH! AHHHHMMMMmmmm... mmmmnnn.. ohhhh........." Wait, what the hell? That's not screams of pain! What is he doing to meeeeooooohhhhh....... Despite the burning pain I feel all through the left side of my body, it's this stimulating forced pleasure I feel that overrides everything. I begin to shudder and moan, as I arch backward.

Nightmare
    As you are lost in these strange sensations, Nightmare moves his arms around you slowly, counting on you to not pick up on what he is about to do.. Not that you would have much chance to escape anyways.. but he ends his assault on your breast, drawing his mouth away which is covered in a mix of blood, saliva and a bit of your own juices.. "Now.." he remarks, his arms around you in a hug. "I.. will break you. Heh..heh..heh.." he chuckles. Soon, his hold against you tightens into a bearhug as he lifts you off the ground, putting on a tight squeeze.

Seong Mi-na
    Once the sucking finally stops, my brain lets go of control long enough for me to feel Nightmare's grip shifting. "What... what are you doiHURGK-" all further sound is choked off, as his grip begins to constrict and crush my body. My body arches backward in response, probably giving him exactly what he wanted. Not what I would have preferred, brain! But that is the response it chose, and so I am stuck with it. As I arch backward, my bare breasts jut out temptingly as my body continues to spasm and seizure in pain. My mouth hangs open, my eyes wide. The pain is simply unreal, and why my brain has tolerated it so far, I can't understand. All I know is that this slow grinding squeeze is going to cause a lot of internal damage.

Nightmare
    "Hrrngh.." the knight grunts as he puts the squeeze on tighter.. your spinal cord begins to shift unnaturally as the hold intensifies.. "Break you... kill.. you.." he mumbles to himself. "Offer.. your.. soul..."

Seong Mi-na
    My only vocal response is to gurgle a little. I can't even swallow, the hold is so tight. Something pops and then cracks in my spine, and a mixture of blood and saliva run out of my mouth and down my chin, dripping onto my exposed chest. The saliva gets exhausted while the blood continues to flow, and so soon it is a steady stream of blood dribbling out of my mouth. The stream gets more and more voluminous and the bearhug continues to break ribs and pop vertebrate.

Nightmare
    The grunts from Nightmare stop as the hold on you starts to wane... but not before a few more sounds of cracking.. Your tortured body is laid to the ground and the Azure Knight retreats to pick up Soul Edge. The dark blade resonates with darkness.. it knows the time is near.. and that it shall feed soon..
    Nightmare He grabs the blade by the handle and holds it upright into the air, looking at you.. hesitating.. "…"

Seong Mi-na
    As the hold continues to crush and damage my insides, my eyes start to flutter, closing against my will. My body makes a few more sickening breaking noises, before the cold touch of concrete finds my exposed flesh again. I lay there a pitiful wreck. Badly bleeding from multiple gouges, countless bones broken and shattered, and a multitude of injuries sustained through constriction have simply overwhelmed me. I lay on the floor, splayed out, head turned to the side. I can't even see what is coming next, and even if I could, would my brain be able to process and understand it?

Nightmare
    Thump.. thump.. Nightmare makes his way over to you, gazing over your fallen form with lust... here he has had a chance to enjoy something he has not done in a while... And now.. it was all about to come to an end.. as well as your life. He raises the huge blade into the air, its form making a shadow over your body. "All.. will.. perish..."

Seong Mi-na
    Weakly, very weakly, I manage to turn my head to see him stand over me, Soul Edge ready to devour my very essence. All I can do is stare and lay limp. I can't even move an inch to resist.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
  2. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

I am really happy with this. Idoro asked me for the RP, and I kind of felt like it was the master judging the student worthy, you know what I mean? "Proud of myself" that he enjoyed it that much doesn't even begin to describe it :p

Also, I generally try not to toot my own horn, but come on. I had a few lines in there I am proud of, but this one was probably my best:

"I start to breathe a little heavier, fear finally invading my resolve as the steel-clad abomination bears down on me."

You have to admit, that was a killer line. >:D

3. TheCrimsonRisk

TheCrimsonRisk Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

To be continued...? TO BE CONTINUED?!? Lazy robot! >:(

How am I supposed to figure out if Seong Mi-Na will make it out of this situation? Where's the big comeback?

I agree with you two though. Nice to have a Mi-Na RP here.

By the way, Raden...

[​IMG]

...is you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
  4. Idoro

Every good story deserves a happy ending...

[​IMG]

Mi-na's Salvation

Nightmare
    As the knight is about to plunge his weapon into your exposed belly, a sharp clanging noise is heard..
    Suddenly, Nightmare lurches to the side, knocked off balance! "ARRGHH!!" As he staggers to the side, you can see who has attacked him... none other than Hwang Seong-gyeong- a student of your father!

Hwang
    He stands before the knight bravely, sword in hand. "Get away from her." he remarks, aiming his sword at the knight.

Nightmare
    Nightmare roars in rage as he turns to face this new threat. "You.. dare.."

Seong Mi-na
    I hear the sound of metal on metal, and with some effort, I turn my head to the side to see what happened. It's Hwang! As he stands next to me and stares down Nightmare, a smile breaks out over my face. I weakly reach up to him, not extending my arm the whole way. "Hwang... you came... to help..."

Hwang
    Hwang manages to flash a brief smile towards you before being attacked by Nightmare!

Nightmare
    The brute brings his terrible weapon in a horizontal slash at Hwang, but the swordsman deftly dodges it, jumping into the air and over Nightmare, but not before planting a foot in his face!

Hwang
    "Come on!" he taunts, as he begins to draw Nightmare away from you...

Nightmare
    The knight gives in and rushes after him, only to have his attack dodged once more, forcing him to crash into some pews and topple over them. Hwang is making this guy look like an amateur..

Hwang
    He quickly makes his way over to you, bending down and checking you. "Mi-na.. are you okay? Can you walk?" he asks, grabbing your broken arm and not realizing it was broken..

Seong Mi-na
    "OWW, ow, not that one..."

Hwang
    "Ah.." he says nervously. "Sorry.." He helps you to your feet quickly in the face of the recovering Nightmare and supports you with his arms. "We need to get out of here, now."

Nightmare
    "RAAAGH!!" Nightmare roars, standing up and throwing his arms out in rage. "I WILL HAVE YOUR BLOOD!"

Hwang
    "Damn.." Hwang remarks, quickly moving forward with you. "Leaving, now!"

Seong Mi-na
    Seeing Nightmare come back after us, I force whatever is left of the muscles in my left thigh to do the workload of that is supposed to be in there. I can't walk so much as hobble, in a really
    lopsided, ugly fashion. But it's serviceable, and style points don't save lives. "Hwang..." I say, as we pass by the holy water basin. "Would... would this work?" I gesture to the half-full sculpture.

Hwang
    He looks to the statue and smiles. "Yeah, perfect!" As soon as Nightmare is within range, he leans you into a pew carefully and runs up the statue, giving it a hard kick to its base and forcing it to topple over onto the knight!

Nightmare
    The statue comes crashing down on top of the knight, smushing him between one of the pews and the masonry.. and trapping him! "ARRGHHH!" He continues to struggle still, but this gives the two of you plenty of time to makes your escape..

Hwang
    As soon as you are outside of the village, you both duck into the nearby woods and he lays you
    against a rock.. examining your wounds. "Mi-na.." he says, looking at the gash marks on your leg, and your limp arm.. "You're.. lucky to be alive.."

Seong Mi-na
    "You're... you're telling me... I wonder if Taki can... at least re-set my arm.. with her small healing magic... Hwang... I... almost didn't get to... I... I want to say... that.. oh, screw it!" I grab him by the front of his shirt with my good arm and pull him in close as hard as I can, planting a kiss on his lips! "Do you understand me NOW?"

Hwang
    This elicits a small grunt of surprise from the veteran and his cheeks turn a little red. "..." He smiles softly and says, "I see.." he lowers in to kiss you as well, but it is a quick one. "But.. we'll have to wait.. we need to get you fixed up." He helps you to your feet once more, smiling. "No more running out on your dad.. you got that?"

Seong Mi-na
    "Understood... and.. thank you. Now, let's get the heck out of here..."

(GOOD END)

5. Idoro

...but this one definitely doesn't.

[​IMG]

Mi-na's End

Nightmare
    Nightmare hesitates.. perhaps it is the last vestiges of his humanity that are preventing him from landing the killing blow.. He looks over your vulnerable and briefly-covered body.. lust is beginning to set in once more. Soul Edge begins to quiver in his grasp.. it is obvious what the evil sword desires here. But Nightmare is not complying.. he lowers the sword to the ground.. ...only to move it towards the middle of your legs, placing the very tip of the blade over your crotch...

Seong Mi-na
    My breathing comes slow, in shudders. I'm scared to make any sudden moves, for fear of anything that might set Nightmare off. "Why.... why are you doing this... to me... please... I beg... don't do it..."

Nightmare
    The sword clambers to the ground once more, the single mad eye upon it infuriatingly pulses.. Nightmare gives in to his desires and kneels before you, placing his hand upon your crotch and gliding over it with his sharp claws.. It is not a harsh motion, but the claws feel sharp nonetheless..

Seong Mi-na
    "Hngk-" I croak out, as all the muscles that still work tighten involuntarily at the sharp nails against my tender crotch. "Ple-please... don't... My voice has lost all its confidence. In its place is a timid little girl's voice. I try to push his hand away, for all the good that will do.

Nightmare
    The knight draws in closer, spreading both your legs apart with his hands.. He begins to open his mouth... the hunger setting in once more... "Blood.... blooooood..." You can feel his breath against you... and it is cold.. He opens his mouth wider..

Seong Mi-na
    "NO! NO NO NO NO NO..." I start wildly kick my good leg, with my bad leg sort of half-moving, the remaining muscles forced into cooperation. "SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE!"

Nightmare
    Mouth open wide in delight, the Azure Knight descends upon your crotch, their only protection being the soft panties that you wear underneath your sash.. His teeth sink into your sensitive flesh and you instantly feel the stinging pain as he begins to rend the flesh, blood oozing from the punctured areas.. Once again, the pain is mixed with a sense of morbid pleasure.. the sucking motions feels good against you.. even though it hurts so much at the same time, and even Soul Edge has begun to stop its protest.. the large eye staring intently at the work of its servant.

Seong Mi-na
    "HNNNNNFFF!!" I scream, biting my lip near the end to try to stifle it. "HNNN... HRRGG... AAAHHHNNNnnnnnn...." again, my screams turn into something entirely different. My body begins to shudder and seize as Nightmare continues to suck on my vagina, the carnal pleasure being forced on me unwillingly. My body stiffens so much, it sort of curls itself around Nightmare. Definitely not the intented effect! My muscles seize up and shudder in pleasure, as moans of ecstasy are brought forth from my lips.

Nightmare
    The suction motion continues as he sucks the fluids from your vagina.. he even begins to stand, his grip still on your legs as you are lifted up with him.. your arms dangling helplessly as he
    continues his assault. He doesn't stop though.. he bites more, sending more stinging pain through your body.. but he doesn't seem to be satisfied.. soon, the pleasure begins to disappear.. and all that is felt is pain.. oddly enough.. Soul Edge doesn't seem to mind this anymore..

Seong Mi-na
    "Hunnnnnggg... hzzzggkk... haaagggg...:" every grunt is followed by a sharp seizure, my body never getting to relax. Now it's just painful, and it turns from grunts to shrieks with every spasm. I weakly beat my fists on Nightmare's back in protest.

Nightmare
    This continues for several minutes.. until Nightmare finally tires from feeding and drops you to the floor. A lot of blood has been sapped from your body, transferred to the knight.. increasing his power.. and his hunger.. "The time.. has finally come.." he remarks, lifting Soul Edge from its resting place. For a minute it seemed as if you might escape as a plaything for the knight.. but he seems to have other plans. Soul Edge does at least.. "And thus.." he says, lifting the sword over his head.. "Your journey comes to an end. You will fall.. like all the others. Your blood is mine.. your body.. mine. Your soul..." He growls, heaving the sword higher.. "MINE!!"

Seong Mi-na
    Finally, Nightmare lets up off my crotch. The relief is immediate, and intense. My body relaxes onto the floor, feeling almost as if melting. I hear his voice again, but it seems so distant. But I hear his final word almost shouted, and I open my eyes... and then they open wide. "NOOOOOOOO!!"

Nightmare
    "RRIIAAGHH!!" He screams as he thrusts Soul edge down upon your unprotected belly, the soft flesh proving no match for the ferocity of the attack as the blade is driven straight through your torso.. Your blood shoots out in all directions like a geyser, spilling on you, the floor, Nightmare, and Soul Edge. The pain you feel is immense, and soon your bodily functions begin to break down... you are dying, and quickly at that. The cursed blade, finally getting its wish begins to pulsate as it feeds on your quickly draining life force.. Nightmare drives the blade in a bit deeper, not satisfied with the amount of pain he has inflicted upon you...

Seong Mi-na
    "HURG-...." My body seizes up once again as the cursed blade is driven through my body with ease, so viciously that it pierces into the floor and buries itself halfway up the blade through my stomach. I'm frozen in that position for what seems like an eternity, as blood seeps everywhere, quickly cooling on the stone floor. The luster in my eyes fades as the life drains from me. Finally, my body slowly relaxes once more, for the final time, as I lay back on the concrete. The evil sword pulses in glee as it devours my life essence. The sword is driven in further, slicing and cutting more of me.

Finally my lung and heart are pierced, and blood begins to be pumped into my lungs, which would be frightening if my heart still worked fully... but it's only weak. Given enough time, I am sure I would choke and drown on my own blood, but that has nowhere near the time to happen as my eyes begin to flutter, unable to be held open any longer. With a final sighing exhalation, my body goes limp, resting on the floor.

As the aura about Nightmare dissipates, having fed on my life, the natural light reveals my body to be a sickly grey pallor, quite clearly drained of everything that made it more than just a shell of
    flesh.

My quest to destroy the cursed blade... has ended here... in failure.

Nightmare
    The knight pulls the sword away from the fresh corpse, all signs of life having disappeared from the vicinity of the chapel... For a very brief moment, his gaze passed over the dead girl.. with some sense of... regret.. but the feeling doesn't last long, as Soul Edge begins to resonate once more.. and only one thing remains on Nightmare's mind as he makes his way out of the chapel..

"Soul Edge.. hungers again.."

(BAD END)