EtherAkuya

Potential Patron
Reaction score
Hi everyone! i posted this thread because I requested this in a old thread and a mod said it to me so if can someone make or got something similar to them say it please! :3
I will show the cards refs from the official page:

Aki:

[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff member
Administator
Forum Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Reaction score
I'm not saying the following to be mean. Modders like filling requests, but requesters must do their part.

You failed to specify what you want (outfit or hair). If you want hair, you need to say if you want static or dynamic hair (specify one or the other).

Many of the reference images you posted are duplicates, and none of the images you posted comply with the reference shot guidance. See links below.
Reference Shot Guide
Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please edit your original post to show useful reference images (side views). Instead of uploading your images as attachments to undertow, please upload to an image hosting site such as IMGUR, and then liking to those images.

Providing reference pictures that comply with the guidance greatly increases the chances that your mod will be made. Ignoring the guidance greatly increases chances that your request will be ignored.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

EtherAkuya

Potential Patron
Reaction score
that could be better?

[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff member
Administator
Forum Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Reaction score
I'll repeat myself.
Please EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST to show useful COLOR reference images (side views). Instead of uploading your images as attachments to undertow, please upload to an image hosting site such as IMGUR, and then liking to those images.