Icarus mods -need help (1 Viewer)

Nai

Potential Patron
hey, i know its the wrong threat, but maybe someone can do a uncensor patch for the new class in riders of icarus? they ruined the class by censoring again. lol

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
hey, i know its the wrong threat, but maybe someone can do a uncensor patch for the new class in riders of icarus? they ruined the class by censoring again. lol
I know nothing about that game, but if you send me the files you want edited, I may look into it when I have the time.

Depends on how much work it would be to get at the textures - I'm not gonna spend hours learning my way around a completely different importer/exporter tool. Sending me the raw texture files would give you the largest change of me doing something for you. :P

Nai

Potential Patron
i understand, but i dont even know where the textures are, the charakters looks like:
Icarus online - Idol class Na vs Kr

left original, right censored. i hope you guys can help out!^^

the problem is:

the black pants or waht ever it is. it need to be off it is with EVERY outfit. also when you alrdy wear a pants u have this shitty looking black/ brown pants on lol. the good thing: the panties wont removed, you can still see them under skirt. so you wil only need to remove the leg textures on the charakters.

3.jpg

21.jpg

but wahts wired is a bikini dont have it, taht mades the censoring fully useless. wow.
61.jpg

Last edited:

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
i understand, but i dont even know where the textures are, the charakters looks like:
Icarus online - Idol class Na vs Kr

left original, right censored. i hope you guys can help out!^^

the problem is:

the black pants or waht ever it is. it need to be off it is with EVERY outfit. also when you alrdy wear a pants u have this shitty looking black/ brown pants on lol. the good thing: the panties wont removed, you can still see them under skirt. so you wil only need to remove the leg textures on the charakters.

but wahts wired is a bikini dont have it, taht mades the censoring fully useless. wow.

Without access to the texture files I can't really do anything. Also you'd probably be better off asking this of people who understand modding that game, like in here:
Riders of Icarus - Nude Mod

Nai

Potential Patron
i did find out how to change taht. all i needed to do is download the japanese game and changes the character files. just copy the jp ones in my eu folder. lol :D but thx for your willing to help>!

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
any chance for a nude from this character? i did upload the files:
icarus jp2.rar
icarus jp1.rar
idk which file u need so i did upload all u may need..
I tried and failed to find any tool to extract .npk files. If you can link me to one that isn't out of date I will look into this further, but I'm not gonna waste anymore time trying to figure out how to get at the texture files for a game I don't even play... =.=

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
the textures arent out of date. :o
The tools I said... I found several tools that claim to be able to unpack .npk files, but they are all out of date and no longer work, as the file type's structure has been altered since they were created.

I'm sorry dude, but at this point you're SERIOUSLY bogging down my thread about TERA modding, so please just make a new thread with this request already. I don't really think I can help you anyways. =.=

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Per Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera 's suggestion, I've removed the off topic posts and created a new thread for them.
Very erspectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Per Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera 's suggestion, I've removed the off topic posts and created a new thread for them.
Very erspectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Appreciated, thank you. :]

N Nai :
I am not against trying to make a nude edit for you, or removing the censor, but as I said I'm not willing to spend hours trying to figure out how to extract the textures from an archive structure type I am not familiar with. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.