Iago's Mods (11-July-2017 More Him Clothes) (2 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Iago's Mods (updated 05-09-2014 Open Tops)

Faceless said:
Polling the relevant XYR and/or transformations every frame and applying them to the new parts doesn't work?
i was hoping for something a little more clean

Faceless

Content Creator

Not sure that's possible. As I understand it, there are basically three ways to propagate behavior like we're talking about:
[list type=decimal]
[*]parent-child inheritance
[*]duplicate the behavior algorithm
[*]duplicate the behavior algorithm results
[/list]

Of course, the low-level implementation of 1 is basically 3, except Flash handles that automatically so we don't have to.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

fiddled with it a bit more, got some breath animation following using proxies and matricies

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 348

Iago

Content Creator

Dante said:
Artworks, getting better and better, the more you release ;)

Thanks :D. Now I'm regretting not having set some kind of outline standards from the beginning to make my mods more compatible between themselves.

Bazinga

Potential Patron

Re: the open tops, how do you get what you show in the screenshots (with your other tops)? When I try, the top shows partially through the jacket, be it with your other tops or the default ones. Using Moreclothing v3.

Iago

Content Creator

Bazinga said:
Re: the open tops, how do you get what you show in the screenshots (with your other tops)? When I try, the top shows partially through the jacket, be it with your other tops or the default ones. Using Moreclothing v3.

If you want the open tops to be "on top" you have to put them in the Moreclothing list after the ones you want to have underneath. In the following example the Anorak would appear over the Turtleneck Jumper but the strapped top would appear over the anorak:

Turtleneck Jumper (Loader).swf=Turtleneck Jumper:CostumeTop:CostumeCollar>CostumeTop
Anorak no Sleeves.swf=Anorak no Sleeves:CostumeCollar:CostumeTop>CostumeCollar
Strapped Top.swf=Strapped Top:CostumeTop

The best solution is to put all the "overtops" at the end of the list.

The default clothes from the original game are other matter. I haven't been able to cover them with my clothes, sorry.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Iago's Mods (updated 24-Sep-2014 Open Tops)

went another go at it for the new overtop modtype idea, i think great success:

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    152.6 KB · Views: 284
  • screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 309

Iago

Content Creator

Ok, there's no hurry ;).

Great job, by the way.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

loader 5.41 with the new template extension is out, so overtop modtypes should be a go
hopefully i didn't miss any big bugs xD

Iago

Content Creator

Ok, I've been busy lately and I haven't had time even to upload the last mods I did, but I will eventually find time to check the new features and update my overtops. Thanks for all the effort, by the way :D.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (New 6-Nov-2014 Ghostbusters)

Added a long delayed Ghostbusters Halloween costume.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (New 30-Dec-2014 Overtops for Loader V5.41)

Added improved versions of most of my overtops (both from the Vanilla and Loader threads) that now work better with the default clothes but can only be used with Loader 5.41 or better. thanks to sby for the new modtype ;D.

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor

Iago said:
Added improved versions of most of my overtops (both from the Vanilla and Loader threads) that now work better with the default clothes but can only be used with Loader 5.41 or better. thanks to sby for the new modtype ;D.
Is there a specific way we have to put these ones in?

Iago

Content Creator

ShadowXSasuke said:
Iago said:

They should work exactly the same as the old versions (with the main feature still being that the color is controlled through the collar slider) except that they cover completely the SDT tops (the older versions looked really bad) and for that they use a template that only the Loader supports.

Are they giving you any problems?

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor

Iago said:
ShadowXSasuke said:
Iago said:

They should work exactly the same as the old versions (with the main feature still being that the color is controlled through the collar slider) except that they cover completely the SDT tops (the older versions looked really bad) and for that they use a template that only the Loader supports.

Are they giving you any problems?
It's still doing the same as the older versions when put with SDT tops. Wanted to know did I put something in wrong.

Iago

Content Creator

ShadowXSasuke said:
It's still doing the same as the older versions when put with SDT tops. Wanted to know did I put something in wrong.
Sorry, I have been checking and I don't seem to find any problems. Here is a picture:
[attachimg=1]
The left one is how the old version looked and the right one is the new version. It seems to work for me. I still have to load the overtop first so that the SDT top doesn't disappear, but I suspect that's not what you mean.
If you're using Moreclothing, I forgot to say that you need to change the line CostumeTop for CostumeOverTop (I test my mods manually and I tend to forgot about the moreclothing). If you have kept the old version and the old line and you haven't used the CostumeOverTop comand maybe the program is simply loading the old version because it can't find the new one. If you give me more information I'll try to come up with a better answer.

Attachments

• example.png
    example.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 326

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor

Iago said:
ShadowXSasuke said:
Sorry, I have been checking and I don't seem to find any problems. Here is a picture:
[attachimg=1]
The left one is how the old version looked and the right one is the new version. It seems to work for me. I still have to load the overtop first so that the SDT top doesn't disappear, but I suspect that's not what you mean.
If you're using Moreclothing, I forgot to say that you need to change the line CostumeTop for CostumeOverTop (I test my mods manually and I tend to forgot about the moreclothing). If you have kept the old version and the old line and you haven't used the CostumeOverTop comand maybe the program is simply loading the old version because it can't find the new one. If you give me more information I'll try to come up with a better answer.
Yep, forgot to change CostumeTop to OverTop, this solved it. Also, these two mods (Coat.swf and Jacket.swf) haven't been updated yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.