Iago's Mods (11-July-2017 More Him Clothes) (1 Viewer)

Iago

Content Creator
Fleack said:
If you're still around, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work, man.

You clearly put time into this and it shows. Very nice stuff.

You are welcome :D. I'm still around only not very active.

Iago

Content Creator
I'm done uploading all my mods (although I cheated with the last 63 XD). Here is a list of Loader changes and new mods added to the resources (I might forget something):
  • All "copy/paste" dresses have had the "breaking waist" bug fixed.
  • All bikini and "bra" tops have been upgraded to Loader Bras which means they're not vanilla anymore. You can still find the old versions in the Artist Alley thread or in the Version History of the Resource.
  • The Coat (but not the Jacket, I forgot its existence) have been slightly upgraded.
  • Upgraded Bra Pulled Down.
  • New Pulled Aside Bikini Bra.
  • New Buckled Bikini.
  • Added Pulled Up versions of all the "copy/paste" dresses except the Low sleeve dress which I seem to have forgotten (strangely enough I managed to make an Overtop version somehow).
  • New Wool (woolen?) dresses.
  • New Raglan t-shirts collection.
  • New collection of See-through tops and leotards.
  • Now you can change the color of the dots in the Polka-dotted bikinis (but not in the stand-alone bras).
  • Overtop versions of new clothes have been added to the Overtop Madness.
For Vanilla updates see my thread in the Artist Alley subforum.

Edited: Forgot to mention that I have also upgraded the waistcoats I think they look comparatively better now.

Last edited:

Iago

Content Creator
As far as I know, all my mods work with moreclothing (I have them all in the settings file and load them from there). Maybe you're refering to the overalls not overlaping tops properly? Remember that Moreclothing loads mods in the order they appear in the settings file so in order for the overalls to overlap other clothes that use the top part they must be after them in the list.

Edit: They're not compatible with the default clothes from the game though.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Dear Iago,
I was wondering if you could make a pulled up skirt mod. I figure it should be fairly simple, just take one of your pulled up dress mods and cut off everything above the belly button. I realize this will create a top that's not really a top, but with the use of moreclothing.swf by sby it can be put into bottoms.

P.S. Also what program are you using to make mods now? Looking for one to use myself but don't have money to pay for cS6 or the like.

Iago

Content Creator
It's on the list. The problem is that the list includes upgrading all my skirts first and then making pulled up versions. I'll see if I can speed it up or make a provisional version or something.
I'm using an official version of Animate. No shortcuts there I'm afraid.

Iago

Content Creator
Added some mods for Him to the forum resources:Downloads from Iago
They're first attempts and I'm still finding my way around Faceless template so there might be bugs.
Basic(Him)Big.png

Iago

Content Creator
I have made some heads using Dante's his_head mod and copy-pasting sdt girl's heads with short haircuts from screenshots. I'll upload some in the next days. Although I don't know if I'll upload the one in that picture because I don't know who made the hair.

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Like the coat, hope you upload it soon!

Also, concerning the male heads - some others that might be nice would be ones showing (one of the following):
  • Glasses (maybe either steel frame, black plastic or sunglasses (state trooper look?)
  • Hat (baseball cap maybe)
  • Tongue sticking out a bit
  • Licking (animated) tongue - Dante said he was working on this but never completed it
Anyway - nice job.

Last edited:

Iago

Content Creator
I'm done with heads for now. I was looking for a bit of variety rather than specific features, I have already spend to much time on these heads (had to remade all of them twice) and I want to move on into something else. This said:
I thought of the idea of the sunglasses (but by then I had already finished the heads) as a way of hiding the fact that the eyes don't move. Maybe in the future I'll make another batch of heads.
It might be possible to make a hat as another "torso mod" to load after the head, but since I didn't care much about standarizing the angles of the heads it might not look god on all.
I made a head with the tongue out but since it was static it looked more than a bit silly (and it was in one of the batchs I had to discard)..
As for the animated tongue that's definitely beyond my limited skills XD.

stuntcock

Content Creator
As for the animated tongue that's definitely beyond my limited skills XD.
Yeah, there are two basic approaches for that feature ... but neither one of them seems especially attractive or worthwhile:
  • static head
    • head remains a single sprite
    • mouth should be partially open; teeth should be omitted
    • tongue is drawn behind the head
    • includes an animation (either triggered on-demand or running a contant animation loop) wherein the tongue flicks outwards
    • problem: small animations in the HIM model may draw attention to the immobile aspects - neck, eyes, hair, jaw, mouth, breathing, etc. You risk an uncanny-valley reaction; adding a single lifelike feature could make the whole thing worse.
  • complete head
    • head is no longer a single sprite; we draw a complete set of sprites (jaw, nose, blush, ear, iris, etc) in appropriate positions w/r/t the male torso
    • his mouth could then be opened and closed as needed
    • his tongue could perform the same animations as hers
    • problem: significant runtime cost (FPS degradation) due to extra layers and sprites
    • problem: significant development cost (layout of sprites, AS3 scripting)
    • problem: the male assets would be subject to customization (e.g. lipstick color) but there's no obvious space for them in the UI. We'd probably end up with a lot of new sliders in the Loader tab.
    • problem: there's no existing framework for what his head ought to do. We could make him maintain eye contact with the girl, or make him stare at her tits, or glance at his own penis and waggle his eyebrows, or randomly make him look at different things ... but it would all be arbitrary. We'd need to write new IK code for head motion and eye tracking. We'd be creating a new "system" on top of a mod which is already quite complex and brittle.

aztlan

Casual Client
Thank for explaining. It would be an interesting feature but the costs seem really high. Oh well...

Hank East

Content Creator
Hey while looking through your loader mods I saw your cigarette in hand mod and got an idea: How about a similar mod, but with a lollipop? Just a simple lollipop such as these
lollipop1.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.