Iago's Mods (11-July-2017 More Him Clothes) (1 Viewer)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Iago's Mods (New 30-Dec-2014 Overtops for Loader V5.41)

Iago said:
The left one is how the old version looked and the right one is the new version. It seems to work for me. I still have to load the overtop first so that the SDT top doesn't disappear, but I suspect that's not what you mean.
If you're using Moreclothing, I forgot to say that you need to change the line CostumeTop for CostumeOverTop (I test my mods manually and I tend to forgot about the moreclothing). If you have kept the old version and the old line and you haven't used the CostumeOverTop comand maybe the program is simply loading the old version because it can't find the new one. If you give me more information I'll try to come up with a better answer.
if you unspecified the modtype in the setting file, moreclothing will grab whatever it can from the mod.
if you forgot to change the setting to costumeovertop and left costumetop in there, moreclothing should give you an error message that it could not find costumetop, but costumeovertop was unused.

either way, time to update my moreclothing with some pimpin new clothes ;D

Iago

Content Creator

ShadowXSasuke said:
Yep, forgot to change CostumeTop to OverTop, this solved it. Also, these two mods (Coat.swf and Jacket.swf) haven't been updated yet.
I've tried to update them but since their "closed" and the SDT tops are a bit separated from the belly they still didn't look good so I gave up on uploading them.

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor

Iago said:
ShadowXSasuke said:
Yep, forgot to change CostumeTop to OverTop, this solved it. Also, these two mods (Coat.swf and Jacket.swf) haven't been updated yet.
I've tried to update them but since their "closed" and the SDT tops are a bit separated from the belly they still didn't look good so I gave up on uploading them.
Oh, ok.

aztlan

Casual Client

Iago said:
Added improved versions of most of my overtops (both from the Vanilla and Loader threads) that now work better with the default clothes but can only be used with Loader 5.41 or better. thanks to sby for the new modtype ;D.

Thanks for these - really nice.

The only issue I noticed was that for some of these (Anorak and Leather Jacket), the bottom part of the arms (below the elbow) is missing. This is not noticeable when her arms are behind her back, but is when they are on her legs. Others (such as the Denim Jacket, Cardigan and (HIS) Shirt) do not seem to have this problem.)

BTW - if you were looking for something to do ;D a fur trimmed hood for her to match the Anorak might be really cool - it would probably hide all or most of her hair plus ears and earrings - sort of how Her would look if she decided to blow HIM half way down a ski slope.

Iago

Content Creator

aztlan said:
The only issue I noticed was that for some of these (Anorak and Leather Jacket), the bottom part of the arms (below the elbow) is missing. This is not noticeable when her arms are behind her back, but is when they are on her legs. Others (such as the Denim Jacket, Cardigan and (HIS) Shirt) do not seem to have this problem.)

BTW - if you were looking for something to do ;D a fur trimmed hood for her to match the Anorak might be really cool - it would probably hide all or most of her hair plus ears and earrings - sort of how Her would look if she decided to blow HIM half way down a ski slope.
I'm planning to go through all my stuff at some point in the future fixing little bugs and adding shades, but it's a long term plan. In any case, I have checked the Leather Jacket and the Anorak and I can't see the problem you are mentioning. Would you mind posting a picture?

A fur trimmed coat is on my to do list. If I ever do it I might add a hodded version.

aztlan

Casual Client

Attached is a print screen of the leather jacket with the arm issue.

---
EDIT - Hmm... This issue only seems to happen when I load it using morelcothingv4 (and not when I load it using the normal .swf mod loading). I may have made a mistake on the code for these clothing items.
---
EDIT - Sorry - Never mind. I had not copied ":CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar" onto the end of the line for thees two tops in the settings file for moreclothingv4.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

with your waistcoat and demin waistcoat (the mods that don't have arms), the followcolorslider code error pops up. this is only visible to people using the flash debugger, so not a big deal. if you wanted to fix it, you have to remove these lines from modpackage.as:
public function followColorSlider(event:Event)
{
this.Top.back.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = this.Neck.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform;
this.Top.rightArm.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = this.Neck.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform;
this.Top.leftArm.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform = this.Neck.rgbFill.transform.colorTransform;

return;
}// end function
i have already decompiled and fixed this for myself, so unless you get bored there is probably not a need to fix them

edit - for those interested, here are some settings for using the overtops in moreclothing:
these are assigned to put them on the body menu. using the collar menu is also a good option unless you want collars being used alongside the overtops

Waistcoat.swf=Waistcoat:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeCollar>Body
Anorak no Sleeves.swf=Anorak sleeveless:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeCollar>Body
Anorak.swf=Anorak:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeArmwear>Body:CostumeCollar>Body
Cardigan.swf=Cardigan:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeArmwear>Body:CostumeCollar>Body
Denim Waistcoat.swf=Denim Waistcoat:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeCollar>Body
Leather Jacket.swf=Leather Jacket:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeCollar>Body:CostumeArmwear>Body
Shirt.swf=Over Shirt:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeCollar>Body:CostumeArmwear>Body

also, me accidentally not including the armwear made me discover a bug with the template extension that only shows up when moreclothing ignores the armwear of a mod

Iago

Content Creator

Thanks, but if it is not critical I think I'll leave it as it is ;D.

Thanks for the settings also ;).

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (04-Jan-2014 Panties and Christmas Costume)

Added some panties made with sby template and an overdue Christmas Costume.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Iago's Mods (04-Jan-2015 Panties and Christmas Costume)

...these panties are so awesome. Whoa.

cwking420

Potential Patron

The new panties are awesome. I was just wondering if you could make skimpier versions of them especially the corded and transparent ones.

Slingerbult

Content Creator

The Xmas costume was cool! You mentioned earlier that a fur trim open coat was on your to-do-list, and now with the Xmas costume it seems you're perfecting the fur trim part. Any chance of seeing that coat any time soon? I'd really want one for my attempts at renderin Angel Starr as a SDT character (http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140122165927/aceattorney/images/6/66/Angel_OA.PNG)

Iago

Content Creator

The alternative versions of the panties shouldn't be too difficult to make. I'll add them to the list. The coat is steadily climbing steps in the TODO list but I'm not sure when will I make it. Hopefully in less than a couple of weeks. Thanks for your interest, by the way.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (10-Jan-2015 New Overtops and Jungle Costume)

Added a new Costume and some Overtops.

aztlan

Casual Client

Can you do a University Jacket for HIM?

Iago

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Can you do a University Jacket for HIM?
Sorry but I don't think I'm gonna do HIM clothes (I don't even know how to use the template for HIM). You should ask Dante or Mike (and since you're at it, you could also ask for a quarterback, it's surprising that there is none, with all the cheerleaders there are in the forum ;D).

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (17-Jan-2015 New Stuff and General Upgrade)

I'm rearranging the thread to make it look cleaner, also I have been updating all of my old mods so you may want to overwrite the old versions (although sometimes the names have changed). Until I finish, some of my mods will be out of the post, but not for long.

There's also new stuff, such as a pair of requests (fur rimmed coat and alternative versions of some panties), scarfs, and hoodies.

Leraen

Potential Patron

Iago said:
I'm rearranging the thread to make it look cleaner, also I have been updating all of my old mods so you may want to overwrite the old versions (although sometimes the names have changed). Until I finish, some of my mods will be out of the post, but not for long.

There's also new stuff, such as a pair of requests (fur rimmed coat and alternative versions of some panties), scarfs, and hoodies.
Using latest Overtops package, and all overtops aren't responding to collar rgb slider, and appear black no matter what the setting is.
Using Loader 4.21b and Moreclothingv4
Code:
Overtops/Leather Jacket.swf=Leather Jacket:CostumeOverTop>CostumeCollar:CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar

Attachments

• test1.png
    test1.png
    235.5 KB · Views: 272

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Leraen said:
Iago said:

Using latest Overtops package, and all overtops aren't responding to collar rgb slider, and appear black no matter what the setting is.
Using Loader 4.21b and Moreclothingv4
Code:
Overtops/Leather Jacket.swf=Leather Jacket:CostumeOverTop>CostumeCollar:CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar
they use the collar for the rgb, and you left it out, try this:
Overtops/Leather Jacket.swf=Leather Jacket:CostumeOverTop>CostumeCollar:CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar:CostumeCollar

Iago

Content Creator

Leraen said:
I included a README archive in the .rar explaining how to use them. I'll better go and mention it in the first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.