Iago's Mods (11-July-2017 More Him Clothes) (1 Viewer)

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Iago's Mods (17-Jan-2015 New Stuff and General Upgrade)

When using MoreClothing - what type do you need to for the hoods when up? Such as Hoodie Alt?

Using the code below leaves off the hood:

Hoodie Alt.swf=HoodieAlt:CostumeCollar:CostumeOverTop>CostumeCollar:CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar

Thanks

sby

Content Creator
Coder

aztlan said:
When using MoreClothing - what type do you need to for the hoods when up? Such as Hoodie Alt?

Using the code below leaves off the hood:

Hoodie Alt.swf=HoodieAlt:CostumeCollar:CostumeOverTop>CostumeCollar:CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar

Thanks
probably missing CostumeHeadwear
Hoodie Alt.swf=HoodieAlt:CostumeCollar:CostumeOverTop>CostumeCollar:CostumeArmwear>CostumeCollar:CostumeHeadwear>CostumeCollar

you can leave out the specified modtypes to see what menus they are placed on

aztlan

Casual Client

Thanks. That got the hood up, now the only problem as that her hair extends out behind the hood.

The hood is in front of the hair but the part that goes down her back is visible below the hood - more like a hat than a hood.

Iago

Content Creator

aztlan said:
now the only problem as that her hair extends out behind the hood.

The hood is in front of the hair but the part that goes down her back is visible below the hood - more like a hat than a hood.

I make mods, not miracles :P. If there is a way of hiding parts of a static hair at will I'm not aware of it.
The hood IS a hat, you're suppossed to use it with short haired girls or hide manually the parts of the hair visible (if possible).

Adding another note to the main thread...

leonardopaloshi

Potential Patron

I just downloaded the newest loader and I have moreclothingV4, but I am running into a lot of problems when trying to load some Over Tops.

In the moreclothingV4 settings file I have put:
Waistcoat.swf=Waistcoat:CostumeOverTop>Body:CostumeCollar>Body

When the moreclothing loads I get this notification in red:
Waistcoat needs CostumeOverTop
Unused: CostumeTop

I have also ran into an issue with loading the overtops directly in the loader via the modding tab. Each time I try to load the over tops only the arm and neck pieces appear.

Iago

Content Creator

leonardopaloshi said:
I just downloaded the newest loader and I have moreclothingV4, but I am running into a lot of problems when trying to load some Over Tops.

I have also ran into an issue with loading the overtops directly in the loader via the modding tab. Each time I try to load the over tops only the arm and neck pieces appear.
After reading your post I have downloaded the new Loader version, added moreclothing V4 and tried your code line and it works for me. The same with loading manually the overtops (I haven't tried all but at least six or seven). Sorry I cannot be of any help. Maybe sby would be able to find out what's going wrong.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

leonardopaloshi said:

if the mod is saying that CostumeTop has been unused, sounds like you have an old version of iago's mod. grab his new set of ovetops, they worked when i added them to my copy. if it is because i have an 'updated version' just wait until i release V5 of moreclothing, putting together last touches for uploading everything and should release stuff in like 24 hours

leonardopaloshi

Potential Patron

if the mod is saying that CostumeTop has been unused, sounds like you have an old version of iago's mod. grab his new set of ovetops, they worked when i added them to my copy. if it is because i have an 'updated version' just wait until i release V5 of moreclothing, putting together last touches for uploading everything and should release stuff in like 24 hours
[/quote]

Okay i'll definitely try that and if doesn't work I am fine with waiting for an updated moreclothing.

And Iago its all good, knowing how cluttered I keep my folders, I more than likely messed something up!

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (25-Jan-2015 New Stuff and General Upgrade 2)

Added the rest of the upgrades, a couple of new overtops, an overtop conversion of a lot of normal tops and costumes, some new tops and costumes that have been waiting for the general upgrade, and my own version of some already existing legwear.

You might be looking at some of the "Overtop Madness" or the new dresses and thinking that you haven't seen the Vanilla versions. Next thing I'm doing is upgrading the stuff at the Vanilla thread and adding the new mods I haven't have time to upload yet.

Leraen

Potential Patron

Would it be possible to assign Scarf and Towel to Collar RGB 2?

Iago

Content Creator

Leraen said:
Would it be possible to assign Scarf and Towel to Collar RGB 2?

Added your request along with the tied sweaters version.

Zan

Potential Patron

Hi Iago, I love your mods, and I think the whole concept of overtops - which you seem to be the master of - is epic. There are a couple of things I think would suit it especially well, the primary one being a request I made a little while ago for an apron overtop. I was wondering if you would check it out and maybe consider lending it your overtop expertise? Refs and further details are in that thread. :)

Iago

Content Creator

Zan said:
Hi Iago, I love your mods, and I think the whole concept of overtops - which you seem to be the master of - is epic. There are a couple of things I think would suit it especially well, the primary one being a request I made a little while ago for an apron overtop. I was wondering if you would check it out and maybe consider lending it your overtop expertise? Refs and further details are in that thread. :)

Added the apron.

I confess I had already seen your request in the Request subforum and initially dismissed it for being too complicated (the way the chest rotates around the legs makes it a world of difference between making a mod that only covers the back and making one that only covers the front, the second one being basically a nightmare), but I do wanted an Apron so I decided to give it a try. It's far from perfect (as you can see in the reference picture) and I can't garantee that it's going to look good with all bottoms (I'd be surprised if it works well with more than a dozen). You have to keep in mind also that there is an "overtop" modtype but not an "overbottoms" one so if you want the bottoms part of the apron to cover something else you still have to load the apron last.

By the way, my last free month copy of flash is about to expire and I'm not planning to get an "alternative" copy anytime soon (this has taking too much time from me anyway and I need a long break), so I won't be able to take more requests. Also you have like twenty-four hours to mention any bugs you happen to find in my mods if you want me to fix them XD.

Zan

Potential Patron
Re: Iago's Mods (27-Jan-2015 Apron)

The apron mod is fantastic! Thanks so much for making it, and so quickly. I think I understand the issue with their being no overbottoms, but when I load it over other clothes, it deletes whatever was already there. Is there anyway to stop it doing that and just load over the top, like I presume you were suggesting I do?

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's Mods (27-Jan-2015 Apron)

First of all, I added a fixed version of the Leather Jacket which had a few outlines left in the wrong places.

Zan said:
The apron mod is fantastic! Thanks so much for making it, and so quickly. I think I understand the issue with their being no overbottoms, but when I load it over other clothes, it deletes whatever was already there. Is there anyway to stop it doing that and just load over the top, like I presume you were suggesting I do?

The Apron as it was always erased the previous collar. I just changed it for a version that won't. That said, loading manually any of my mods (and I think any mod in general but I'm not 100% sure) will erase the default clothes from the game (those made by Konashion), but shouldn't erase other manually loaded mods. If I remember correctly you can stop this from happening by using sby moreclothing. If you have the apron in the "body" list it shouldn't erase other stuff when loaded.

cwking420

Potential Patron
I know you said that your almost done and not taking anymore requests, but is their anyway that you could make your fishnet tops overtops before you go. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be grateful.

Iago

Content Creator
cwking420 said:
I know you said that your almost done and not taking anymore requests, but is their anyway that you could make your fishnet tops overtops before you go. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be grateful.
I've already done that, check the Overtop Madness file. They should be there.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Iago said:
cwking420 said:
I've already done that, check the Overtop Madness file. They should be there.

My bad.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
If you're still around, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work, man.

You clearly put time into this and it shows. Very nice stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.