Iago's imports (28-January-2018 Shorts (Denim Micro Kinky)) (1 Viewer)

Iago

Content Creator
Added some tattoos to the Undertow sources: Downloads from Iago

Edit: Added also a new overalls mod with short pants. Both my overalls and shorts need to be upgraded in the near future but this is a mod I've been wanting to make for a while.

Last edited:

aztlan

Casual Client
Very much appreciate this one - been waiting for ages for it. :smile:

Now - under the category of "no good dead goes unpunished"...

I'd really like to see one with panties pulled down the thighs - we have ankle cuffs panties, and panties on one leg, but none just pulled partially down the thighs... If it could be combined with skirts, jeans or shorts partially pulled down, even better...

In any case, the latter, is just me being greedy, thanks much for the skirt!

Last edited:
A

AnonShadow

What's the code I need to use to get the dresses to work in moreclothingV6.6? I can get the top half of the dress to show but not the bottom half.

Iago

Content Creator
If I remember correctly, the bottom-half will appear separatedly in the bottoms section so you'll have to search for it there. If you want all parts to appear together in the tops tab you should write something like this:

GenericDress.swf=GenericDress:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms>CostumeTop:CostumeArmwear>CostumeTop

Asuming the dress has long sleeves.

Iago

Content Creator
I've made a lot of mods lately but I have no time to upload them all so I'll try to make a selection and upload them now and then (anyone interested in Hogwarts ties?). I'm starting with some Denim Microshorts with long pockets.

As much as I like english language I still think that putting the adjectives always before the noums is a nightmare for clasifying things, so from now on, all my new mods and updates of old mods will have the following format: "Name (Adjective adjective [...])".

aztlan

Casual Client
Looking forward to seeing some more your mods when you get a chance to upload them.

Also, a question on the recent micro-jeans cutoffs - does the waist on this garment go up too high on her stomach? It just seems the waist on them ought to sit a bit lower...

Last edited:

Iago

Content Creator
Looking forward to seeing some more your mods when you get a chance to upload them.

Also, a question on the recent micro-jeans cutoffs - does the waist on this garment go up too high on her stomach? It just seems the waist on them ought to sit a bit lower...

That's my "standard height" for bottoms waist to avoid the leg piece showing above it when the girl "raises". And besides, for this mod I just picked my Jeans mod and added some scissoring XD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.