Iago's imports (28-January-2018 Shorts (Denim Micro Kinky)) (2 Viewers)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Iago's imports (update 1-09-2014 Minor changes in Capri Pants and Sneakers)

Dude! Nice work, man!

Love the tops especially the frilled ones and the backless one and the fishnets...

(Will check out the others too but I just wanted to give you props!)

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (update 1-09-2014 Minor changes in Capri Pants and Sneakers)

aztlan said:
Your ideas for how to implement the Anorak opens up lots of interesting jacket ideas or layer looks. I wonder if they could be further developed by having a camisole type garment (aka strapped top) for the bra layer so you get jacket- top - camisole.

As a matter of fact, one of the original reasons for start making my own mods was to made "bra" versions of the default tops so I could put other tops on them with different colors, but the bra template works in mysterious ways (the back layer sometimes appears rotated like 90º for no apparent reason, although I only tried it in the default template, maybe sby's one works better) so I decided to devote my time to something less annoying, at least for the moment.

I'm glad so many people shows an interest in my clothes, Thanks everybody!

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (update 06-Sep-2014 Pyjama Pants)

Updated with Pyjama pants. Also I recently added a few long-sleeved open tops to the Loader thread.

Hank East

Content Creator

Oh you plan on making an ancient greek outfit? Sweet!

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

I think I haven't commented yet, so just wanted to say thanks, these are awesome (especially that they adjust perfectly to body/breast size which is quite rare), especially the backless ones. :)

Iago

Content Creator

Updated with the 50's Waitress costume.

Thanks everybody for your comments.

VincentL said:
I think I haven't commented yet, so just wanted to say thanks, these are awesome (especially that they adjust perfectly to body/breast size which is quite rare), especially the backless ones. :)

Thanks, I've already seen the creative way you're using the side-cut T-Shirt ;D.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (18-Sep-2014 New tops)

I've added some new tops, a new version of an old one, and a couple of waistcoats derived from the denim jecket

Covert

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (18-Sep-2014 New tops)

Thanks for the new tops man. You've created a lot of good costume mods in a relatively short amount of time and even improved your existing ones. Keep up the good work.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (24-Sep-2014 New Bottoms and footwear)

Added slipers, a couple of new (more or less) pyjama pants, and a skirt derived from my loader Coat.

moralmeus

Content Creator

Great job Iago. Seems like every time I log on you've completed yet another mod that I thought I might try my hand at some time. Pretty soon there'll be nothing left to do!

V

viaya

When are you going to put the leather jacket up for download? Im sure it will look nice cause everything else what you have made looks amazing.

Iago

Content Creator

Thanks, moralmeus, I just thought I could try making all those normal clothes that I considered basics but nobody seemed to be in a rush to make. Then again, the success of some of my mods in comparison wit others that I thought would be more downloaded still surprises me.

viaya said:
When are you going to put the leather jacket up for download? Im sure it will look nice cause everything else what you have made looks amazing.

The leather jacket has already been uploaded along with some other "open tops" but due to the fact that they have long sleeves (which the original SDT doesn't support) I haven't uploaded them here but in my Loader imports subforum thread ;).

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (06-Nov-2014 Shorts, Headwear and Boots)

Added some scraps and stuff I never seem to find time to upload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.