Iago's imports (28-January-2018 Shorts (Denim Micro Kinky)) (3 Viewers)

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (update 31-08-2014 New clothes)

Updated with some new clothes (Capri pants, sneakers and a few new tops).

aztlan

Casual Client

Very nice.

Adding in all these additional normal clothes is great. I especially like the pushed down ones and the sneakers.

When I load the Anorak via moreclothingv3, any top (shirt, etc.) also worn will mostly appear over top of the Anorka - especially on the back. I wonder if you and sby use different templates for determining what goes on top. This is true of both vanilla and mod added shirts.

The code I use for its settings is:

Anorak no Sleeves.swf=Anorak no Sleeves:CostumeCollar:CostumeTop>CostumeCollar

Jungle Welcomes You

Potential Patron

Pulled down tops are lookin good 8)

With that summer top you could do it without messing with that nice pattern along the bottom by making it so it isn't pulled all the way down below the breasts, it could maybe stop halfway or 3/4ths of the way down.

Iago

Content Creator

aztlan said:
When I load the Anorak via moreclothingv3, any top (shirt, etc.) also worn will mostly appear over top of the Anorka - especially on the back. I wonder if you and sby use different templates for determining what goes on top. This is true of both vanilla and mod added shirts.

First of all, I'm quite sure that sby would be able to give you a far better explanation of what's going on, but until he does, here is what I can tell you:

As far as I know, the template I use is virtually the same as that used by sby (as long as sleevless tops are concerned).

I confess that I haven't had time to check my mods other way than loading them manually, but I have just tested them with moreclothingsv3 and I have seen that the Anorak, with the code you provided, works well with the cleavage tops and shirts, the Leotard (sorry, I can't remember the authors) and my own turtlenecnecks, whether you select the anorak before or after the top, and works bad (that is, as you described) with the default SDT tops. I suspect it is a matter of a variable you set to true or false when you make the code to decide whether your mod overwrites what was there before or not. That might explain why it works with some mods and not with others (I think all default tops are set to true and all mine, unless I forgot, are set to false). It would depend on the decision taken by every different modder at the time he made every specific mod. Then again I could be completely wrong about the cause and would be glad to hear a better explanation by some more experienced modder.

aztlan

Casual Client

Very cool - thanks for looking into this.

It goes well with the buttoned up shirt you made, among others.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

aztlan said:
Very nice.

Adding in all these additional normal clothes is great. I especially like the pushed down ones and the sneakers.

moreclothing-wise, each modtype is added to its respective layer in the order they are listed. if you wanted this to appear over the tops of other things, you could have your anorak entry last on your list, so it will be the top-most piece of clothing.

standard clothing wise, that overwrite option is essentially ignored when used in moreclothing, so things may get unexpected. i only implemented overwriting capabilities in body mods xD

Iago

Content Creator

I Knew there would be a better explanation ;D. Thanks sby, that's good to know.

cochun

Potential Patron

Hey, really liked the sneakers
Can I ask you a favor? to make the withe hue shiftable.
If you don't have the time can you pass the .fla so I can maybe do it?

Iago

Content Creator

cochun said:
Hey, really liked the sneakers
Can I ask you a favor? to make the withe hue shiftable.
If you don't have the time can you pass the .fla so I can maybe do it?

What do you exactly want to have hue shiftable, the soles, the cords, the label or the three together? The last one sounds a bit weird to me, but they're all white. I don't mind making a new version, I just want to be sure of what you're asking for.

aztlan

Casual Client

sby said:
aztlan said:

moreclothing-wise, each modtype is added to its respective layer in the order they are listed. if you wanted this to appear over the tops of other things, you could have your anorak entry last on your list, so it will be the top-most piece of clothing.

standard clothing wise, that overwrite option is essentially ignored when used in moreclothing, so things may get unexpected. i only implemented overwriting capabilities in body mods xD
Excepting a few weird items (e.g., apron) the Anorak does seem to override over tops added by moreclothingv3 but not vanilla tops.

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Iago said:
Updated with some new clothes (Capri pants, sneakers and a few new tops).

Open tops are my new favorites. Thanks for all your hard work!

cochun

Potential Patron

Iago said:
What do you exactly want to have hue shiftable, the soles, the cords, the label or the three together? The last one sounds a bit weird to me, but they're all white. I don't mind making a new version, I just want to be sure of what you're asking for.

well.. I think it would be the cords and the label. The soles are usually white.
But maybe somebody else has a diff opinion.

aztlan

Casual Client

cochun said:
Iago said:

well.. I think it would be the cords and the label. The soles are usually white.

Laces would be sensible.

Iago

Content Creator

cochun said:
Iago said:

Ok, it wasn't an idle question since I was thinking you wanted the soles ;D. Laces and label then ;).

Edit (by Iago): I've already added the new sneakers and an improved version of the Capri Pants.

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Iago's imports (update 1-09-2014 Minor changes in Capri Pants and Sneakers)

Cool. I like the new Capri's with pockets.

If you are looking for suggestions of additional items/poses:
  • Capris pulled 1/2 way down. (See http://s19.postimg.org/3m8qjs78j/screenshot0001.png in http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0 for an example of how Dante did this with Jeans.)
  • Your button top unbuttoned all the way down and hanging open like the (Anorak).
  • A bra or bikini top which is either pushed down (like your tops) or unsnapped.
  • Boy-shorts or the like either pushed down (like Dante's jeans) or around ankles (like panties).
  • Panties pushed down below hips onto upper thighs.
  • Jean jacket (open and using collar layer like Anorak so it goes over other tops).
  • Tshirt knotted at (bottom) side or button shirt knotted at (bottom) front.
  • Jeans (or capris) with 2nd color used for belt.
  • Tops with various patterns - stripes, floral, writing, school logos.

Iago

Content Creator

That's a lot of ideas...

Let me see...
-I wasn't planning on making pulled down pants but I was thinking of trying a "low waist" pant. Nobody seems to have done it before. Maybe is not technically possible and there are problems with the overlapping layers but I'll try it some of this days.
-The buttoned T-Shirt only have buttons on the upper half. It's not intended to be fully open ;D.
-I was thinking of a "normal" knotted shirt (there is already one, but it doesn't cover the breasts and if I remember correctly the color was fixed to white) but is a nebulous thought of a distant future.
-I didn't thought of a jean jacket (¿or is it a denim jacket?), I was going for the leather one, but it's a good idea. I'll put it on the list. Given the long sleeves, though, both would end up in the Loader thread.
-The "summer top" was actually a "flowered pattern" top. But, anticipating demands for breast slider (which would be hell) I didn't uploaded it (the pattern didn't look that good anyway). I also have a "Strings and Stripes" top (and bottoms) that I would like to remake before uploading them (and also, I don't feel like doing different breast sizes). I want to do a stripped T-Shirt (white and any other color) but nobody has done it before, as far as I know, which make me suspect it wouldn't look good with the breast movement.

What is on my list at the moment (which doesn't mean I'll end up making them, I've already given up on some ideas along the way):

-Open Anorak with long sleeves (almost finished).
-Open cardigan.
-Open man shirt (that is, big and loose).
-Open Leather jacket (has anybody noticed I'm tired of modeling breasts? :P).
-Pyjama's pants (both tight, which probably will look pretty much like the yoga pants, and loose, and maybe a low waist version).
-Raincoat (probably closed).
-Ballerina's skirt or tutu (fifth item in my initial list, I'm still waiting for inspiration to start with it).

Costumes:
-Hawaiian girl (I already have a flower for the hair, a flower collar and a lousy coconut bra, but I'm stucked with the palm skirt).
-Ancient Greece.
-20's dress.
-50's Waitress.

As you can see most of them will end up in the Loader thread. Anyway, don't expect the rythm of releases I've been keeping these first weeks. I'm gonna have less time so I'll take it slow.

Prettzelz

Potential Patron

Iago said:
Costumes:
-Hawaiian girl (I already have a flower for the hair, a flower collar and a lousy coconut bra, but I'm stucked with the palm skirt).
-Ancient Greece.
-20's dress.
-50's Waitress.

Holy crap, all of those costumes sound amazing. I would love those.

cochun

Potential Patron

coool!!
thanks a lot for the hue shifting!

aztlan

Casual Client

Interesting ideas.

Your ideas for how to implement the Anorak opens up lots of interesting jacket ideas or layer looks. I wonder if they could be further developed by having a camisole type garment (aka strapped top) for the bra layer so you get jacket- top - camisole.

The open "man" shirt was one I was going to suggest but the list was getting long... :D It'd be nice to see. It would go well with bed head.

Whatever it is, I look forward to see what you come up with in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.