I possibly found the next Super Deepthroat but it has Trojan inside. (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 232679

Avid Affiliate
A user uploaded this not long ago but when I scanned it with multiple sites Trojan was found on specific files. It looks like an actual 3D blowjob game like Super Deepthroat. I would try to disinfect it myself but I don't trust myself to remove a Trojan. The game looks really promising, and it actually has real physics, but I don't know the quality of these physics. If anyone is willing to try and disinfect the game or file, and see if it's better than Super Deepthroat, go ahead.

Here's the link to the download: WARNING THERE IS TROJAN INSIDE THE FILE, DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK
MEGA

Good luck to anyone trying to disinfect this potentially awesome blowjob game.

I was mistaken, you can see by the comments below, here's the link to the next Super Deepthroat True Facials 3D - Inspired by Super Deepthroat! and it's Patreon HenryTaiwan is creating True Facials | Patreon , go support it so you can play the latest version! Have fun my sons.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Members are reminded that our site rules specifically prohibit hosting pirated content here at undertow. Posting on a file hosting site (such as MEGA) and then linking is allowed.
Link to site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I actually downloaded this file just yesterday from the resource manager. Luckily, nothing's happened to me...yet. Good thing you posted this thread. Once I read your message, I deleted this file right away. So, thanks.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I believe the game is fine. Only one detection out of many on VT:
VirusTotal

Unity has a reputation for getting hit with false positives every now and then for different versions of the editor and libraries. This is not a guarantee it's clean, but fits the profile of a false positive detection.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Talking of sequels to SDT, there is also Super Deepthroat 2 (Super DeepThroat 2 - Version 0.1.0), but this game hasn't got updated since April 2019, and it looks like there is only one version.

The game looks okay, but as far as I know, only blowjob and handjob are possible, with only two girls (nearly identical), with no clothes.
Cumshot doesn't seem to be implemented yet.

Concerning hair or clothing mods, nothing has been implemented yet, and as it is 3D stuff, making them is certainly much more difficult than for current SDT.
Furthermore, this game doesn't seem to have a community of players/modders linked to it.

On the other side, even if SDT can look a bit old, is in 2D and using Flash, I guess it'll still be used when those games will be forgotten for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.