I need help with ModGuy's loader. (1 Viewer)

Blackmagic

Potential Patron
Now I'm just am going to be straight up, this is my first ever attempt at modding anything. I for the love of god can not figure out how to get the mods to take affect. I figured out the hairs and that stuff, but not the actual mods. I'm using ModGuy's 5.45 loader with the (SWF Loader - RCPsoft.net) flash player. could it have to do with that?

Blackmagic

Potential Patron
Thanks for the link. I had tried finding it earlier but couldn't find it, and well (probably saw this coming) now I cant find a template opener for windows 10 that likes me. (what I mean by likes me is that it doesn't like opening on my computer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I cant find a template opener for windows 10 that likes me
Which template are you referring to?

The SVG templates were made with Inkscape but can perhaps be imported by similar applications (such as Illustrator). The PSD template requires Photoshop. The PNG templates can use any raster graphics editor (even MSPaint) but we recommend Paint.NET or GIMP.

The Flash templates (SDTModding.zip and SDTModdingCS5.zip) require licensed software. You can download a trial copy via the Adobe website. If you're completely new to this stuff then you may have trouble getting much done during your trial period. It would be a good idea to learn a bit about vector graphics and AS3 scripting before you activate the software trial. If you wish to take apart template-based mods and study how they work, then JPEXS ffdec is a very useful tool.

If you're interested in creating mods then let us know which type(s) or theme(s) you want to explore. We'll try to point you towards relevant tutorials or sample files.

If you're just trying to run the game or use existing mods then please try to explain the situation in more detail. You should not need a "template opener" to play SDT.

If you haven't already done so, then you might find it useful to read the Newbie Guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.